I Heart Caffeine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chances are like one in a gajillion that I am right about this because it's so hard to make the nhl. But I just wanted to throw this wild prediction out there now incase this kid becomes a stud in the

Funny story, I'm home for the holidays and my mom asks if I want to go to the spa today for a massage. I'm like sure. She says she knows this place that has cheap massages. We went to this "spa" massa

Wow...you seem to have an IQ that is lower than Britney Spears' IQ. And a sense of humour that could be equated to, say, watching someone hit their hand with a hammer, laughing about it and, only late

Do you like starbucks? Like do you like to spend time there?
I get a Cafe Mocha once in a great while when it is really cold out. Maybe 3 times a year. The only other time I go there is when Liz is craving a Chi Tea Latte.
Yeah ok. Whatever. I prefer BBQ pork fried rice!
HAHAH YESSSSS*guy in suit yelling to steve ***guy in suit: hey you, u cant be here without your shoes on! put your shoes back onsteve: ok!!! hard eight!!!!!*steve rolls hard eight *biatch: yayyyyyyy
HAHAH YESSSSS*guy in suit yelling to steve ***guy in suit: hey you, u cant be here without your shoes on! put your shoes back onsteve: ok!!! hard eight!!!!!*steve rolls hard eight *biatch: yayyyyyyy
omg, I think I remember something about my shoes. Did that really happen?
omg, I think I remember something about my shoes. Did that really happen?
ya u were killin it at the craps table. so u took off ur shoes to get comfortable. then the guy yelled at u to put your shoes back on.
Sick. Which ones are your favourites? Where do you buys your k cups from?
I liked the donut shop one and the hazelnut. I haven't bought any yet but the wife said you can get 80 at Costco for $40
I liked the donut shop one and the hazelnut. I haven't bought any yet but the wife said you can get 80 at Costco for $40
That would be a very good deal if you can get 80 for $40. You'd be saving about $0.25 per k-cup. You can buy them at like the Bath & Body Shop, Walmart, or Loblaws but it's all the shitty normal flavours. The only place to go in Ottawa to get the good ones is Tweed & Hickory. You can mix and match so you don't have to get all the same one, and it has all the f*cked up flavours I love.

I feel obliged to step in and advocate grinding one's own beans and to sing the praises of Kicking Horse fair trade coffee. Their bold brews are the best I have ever tasted. We brew in a stovetop espresso maker. I see no reason to clutter the earth with k-cups, regardless of how good they may be.

I feel obliged to step in and advocate grinding one's own beans and to sing the praises of Kicking Horse fair trade coffee. Their bold brews are the best I have ever tasted. We brew in a stovetop espresso maker. I see no reason to clutter the earth with k-cups, regardless of how good they may be.
Go away hippie.
he looks like such a sexual predator. bahahahhahha
He is an idiot..What does he think he is gonna be with Selena for 50 years..He is 17 years old..Its perfect time to go and Tiger Woods it up without anyone talking bad about him..He cant be in love, he is frickin 17..And with all do respect to Selena, its not like she is Angelina Jolie, pre 17 kids...
Go away hippie.
I'm not the one playing craps with no shoes...<hi, steve>
He needs to dump Selena..Cmon Biebs
Bieber the Boner ShifterAnd, jeez, c'mon guys, Selena may be 17 or w/e, but she is pretty smokin' hot.