Official 2010 Playoff Trash Talking Thread

Good call Mr. Cherry. I was gonna mention Guerin suddenly going down like Bambi, but I knew nobody would agree with me.

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wellcant really complain. sj seems to have figured out that the playoffs are important.cant complain much when i look back on the last 20 seasons.hope nick comes back next season

Too bad about Boston losing last night, would have been a good one!My sports bets via Dan's betting account (thanks again Dan)1. MTL to beat washington +900ish - $10 - win $90 - did this to hedge against my bet with dale.2. game 4 MTL/PIT parlay MTL to win + under 5.5 - $20 - win $65 (sorry Serge)and last night, 3 game parlay:3. Chicago to winchi/van over 6Boston to win$20 to win $165.this one was originally just going to be chicago + the over. decided to chuck Boston in there at the last second as I was sending the PM, got greedy.
Sorry! When I posted that, i thought Boston had already won...hence my amazement. Still nice wins though.

The Montreal Canadiens and their cheapness may cost them..Instead of arranging a private plane for Hal Gill to come to Montreal, he had to fly commercial and took forever to come home.

From my facebook profile that I just posted:To my American friends and family..If you watch the Pens/Montreal game tonight, remember Montreal people dont represent the rest of Canada...We dont all boo the national anthem, we arent all sore losers and we certainly dont flip cars and cause havoc downtown

I love my e fight with the loser Habs fans on facebook.Its not even real hockey fans like Dale(who I can respect his love for the team)..Its moronic fans who couldnt name 3 players on the team..There is this one crazy armenian chick with like 4500 friends, who i semi know...its going to be fun tonight at around 10 pm...

Got the divorce papers drawn up between me and the Pens..Hopefully will be filing them tonight..Short and sweet marriage..

Am I the only one who sees serge pretty much posting the same type of stuff he did during the habs/caps series. Chalk up another won for the Habs tonight.:club:

Am I the only one who sees serge pretty much posting the same type of stuff he did during the habs/caps series. Chalk up another won for the Habs tonight.:club:
its a LOT different..I actually like the Caps..Hoping for a team that you despise to win, is very painful
Sigh, I noticed it too. :'(GG Pens.
I love my e fight with the loser Habs fans on facebook.Its not even real hockey fans like Dale(who I can respect his love for the team)..Its moronic fans who couldnt name 3 players on the team..There is this one crazy armenian chick with like 4500 friends, who i semi know...its going to be fun tonight at around 10 pm...
You had me at "crazy". Armenian is just a bonus.
ya, so, is she pretty much making friends with any Armenians? I almost respect her ability to market herself/being Armo....if she was smart, shed find a way to make some money off this. I say come out with some product for this demographic, and market the crap out of it on FB.
ya, so, is she pretty much making friends with any Armenians? I almost respect her ability to market herself/being Armo....if she was smart, shed find a way to make some money off this. I say come out with some product for this demographic, and market the crap out of it on FB.
I have been trying and all i can get is 300 friends so far..Plus the Armenian people in Armenia dont do too much for my business.She is a travel agent i think..She is cousins with a close friend of ours.