Official 2010 Playoff Trash Talking Thread

Yeah, fans calling in I can deal with it is when the guy who gets paid to know something about sports says those things that gets me riled up.Hey serge, want some trash talking?Did you see the current category stats for the fcbl?SUCK IT. Who is on top? Who is near the bottom???Musky Muskrats 708Coaldale A's 694Broadway 683Nuclear Scientists 666Overpaid Bobbleheads 664DoucheGators 663Go Bears 649Toronto Mustangs 646Monkeyballers 619Long Ball Whalers 596Lethbridge Bulls 586Newmarket Hurricanes 584;)

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, fans calling in I can deal with it is when the guy who gets paid to know something about sports says those things that gets me riled up.Hey serge, want some trash talking?Did you see the current category stats for the fcbl?SUCK IT. Who is on top? Who is near the bottom???Musky Muskrats 708Coaldale A's 694Broadway 683Nuclear Scientists 666Overpaid Bobbleheads 664DoucheGators 663Go Bears 649Toronto Mustangs 646Monkeyballers 619Long Ball Whalers 596Lethbridge Bulls 586Newmarket Hurricanes 584;)
Yes thats your lucky standings, here are the real standings:1. Toronto Mustangs 1058 32 11 4 2. Broadway 1010 37 5 - 3. Coaldale A's 1001 20 3 - 4. Musky Muskrats 998 56 4 1 5. DoucheGators 949 41 9 2 6. Go Bears 944 54 1 4 7. Overpaid Bobbleheads 915 35 8 2 8. Monkeyballers 901 36 10 5 9. Nuclear Scientists 893 30 6 4 10. Long Ball Whalers 883 25 7 1 11. Lethbridge Bulls 857 40 12 2 12. Newmarket Hurricanes 822 31 EAT THAT RED WING BOY
Yes thats your lucky standings, here are the real standings:1. Toronto Mustangs 1058 32 11 4 2. Broadway 1010 37 5 - 3. Coaldale A's 1001 20 3 - 4. Musky Muskrats 998 56 4 1 5. DoucheGators 949 41 9 2 6. Go Bears 944 54 1 4 7. Overpaid Bobbleheads 915 35 8 2 8. Monkeyballers 901 36 10 5 9. Nuclear Scientists 893 30 6 4 10. Long Ball Whalers 883 25 7 1 11. Lethbridge Bulls 857 40 12 2 12. Newmarket Hurricanes 822 31 EAT THAT RED WING BOY
You had over a 200 point lead 10 days ago kid. Now I am knocking on your doorstep now that I started fielding lineups on off days. Oh I will eat it my friend. I will savor it.

Great website illustrating the diving career of Cindy...With visual evidence of all his dives...this guy should be suspended by the NHL, for making a mockery of the rules and the game..I am pretty confident that it will come out part of the Cindy's contract goes to the Referee's retirement fund..Why else would you go along with this mockery and shenanigans.

Who is on top? Who is near the bottom???Musky Muskrats 708Coaldale A's 694Broadway 683Nuclear Scientists 666Overpaid Bobbleheads 664DoucheGators 663Go Bears 649Toronto Mustangs 646Monkeyballers 619Long Ball Whalers 596Lethbridge Bulls 586Newmarket Hurricanes 584
My first thought was damn Im low. What the hell?My second thought was.....Jay in last? What the hell twice as much?!?!
My first thought was damn Im low. What the hell?My second thought was.....Jay in last? What the hell twice as much?!?!
Yeah I was surprised that Jay was on the bottom.
Does the tissue you guys use to clean up after the circle jerks have the penguins logo on it?
:club:

LOL....this is beyond a ****ing joke. Pens get away with a hold in the corner. pens get away holding the stick in front of the net. Habs get a BS tripping penalty.

Whats worse than a team you despise win?A team you despise just as much incapable of playing anywhere they are capable of ..**** you Cindy and Gayno

Just for clarification; the high-stick/interference that led to Montreal's 3rd goal wasn't called because Crosby gets away with everything, right? And the 2-hander across Malkin's ankle on his breakaway with a chance to tie the game... also because Crosby gets away with everything, right?Missed calls go both ways, and you look like a clown when you whine constantly if your team loses; I mean, unless you're gonna complain about missed calls that help your team too, but I don't really expect that to happen.

When I read them, I no longer see words. I only see this:crying_baby.jpgIf tears were goals, the Habs and their fans woulda won the President's trophy.

not really an argument when you don't even read what I write. I said a few times where the initial contact was fine. we see that type of thing all the timelooks like I didn't miss anything tonight. I think it would've been the first sweep by the Sharks ever. I thought it was important to finish this off as Detroit is dangerous. Saturday it is.

Just for clarification; the high-stick/interference that led to Montreal's 3rd goal wasn't called because Crosby gets away with everything, right? And the 2-hander across Malkin's ankle on his breakaway with a chance to tie the game... also because Crosby gets away with everything, right?Missed calls go both ways, and you look like a clown when you whine constantly if your team loses; I mean, unless you're gonna complain about missed calls that help your team too, but I don't really expect that to happen.
What type of moron would complain about calls that help his team?And really, it's quite obvious that they had no intention of calling anything on either team in the last few minutes of that game. There were calls missed on both sides in that time period. However, there was a hold in the corner by the Pens that wasn't called and another quick tug on a habs stick in front of the net that wasn't called and then a very weak tripping call made on Darche. It was weak! It's almost as if it was predetermined that the Pens would be getting a powerplay chance before the whistles were put away.

<-------------------STILL getting all the attention! good news for the rest of you though.....I dont think any of your teams has lost a game all playoffs, unless you count the ones they were robbed of victory.Your all winners to us!

Sigh. These threads have all turned into ref bashing.
To be fair, very few posts have actually bashed the refs abilities on the job. Most just think they are too good at following the puppetmaster's orders.

The reffing was so terrible i fell into a coma after the first five minutes of the game just to wake up to Montreal leading 3-2. Then i told myself ''Justice has been served'' as i fistpumped.[EDIT] Well, ''justice has been served'' as in the 2nd goal was questionable and Subban's fall looked terribly like a trip. Not in a ''we totally dominated tonight''