Official 2010 Playoff Trash Talking Thread

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This ****ing penguins the whole ****ing year, come back and win games to piss me off..They cant ****ing win a game when it ****ing counts..Am i bitter..Of course ****ing cows

Scott Gomez made $613000 per goal..Nice..4 more of years of that..
The Toronto Maple leafs paid Darcy Tucker and Andrew Raycroft a million dollars each this year. Nice...
The Toronto Maple leafs paid Darcy Tucker and Andrew Raycroft a million dollars each this year. Nice...
I dont really know much about forum regulations, but the Leafs even being mentioned in the "Official 2010 Playoff Trash Talking Thread" seems off.Its almost like giving them credit for making the playoffs!ps- Dale, your gonna hate game 7. If you thought the calls were one sided before the Pens backs were up against the wall.,.......oh boy, just watch and see how it goes now. Operation Beat the Habs in full effect!
I dont really know much about forum regulations, but the Leafs even being mentioned in the "Official 2010 Playoff Trash Talking Thread" seems off.Its almost like giving them credit for making the playoffs!ps- Dale, your gonna hate game 7. If you thought the calls were one sided before the Pens backs were up against the wall.,.......oh boy, just watch and see how it goes now. Operation Beat the Habs in full effect!
Oh I'm expecting it!
Unreal goal for Lapierre there...just unbelievable.
Agreed. Now if he could stop behaving like a retard and focus on playing like that, we'd have ourselves a very good French Canadian player.
Agreed. Now if he could stop behaving like a retard and focus on playing like that, we'd have ourselves a very good French Canadian player.
Well.....

Ole Ole OleHow was the party at your friends house? Hope you enjoyed the game. You sir, are on a roll with your predictions.Calamari and poutine?

Cammalerri and Gionta looked pretty good eh Serge?Serge? You ok buddy? Halak!Mmmmmm I'd love to be sitting on an overturned car eating calamari and poutine.