****2010 Nba Playoffs Official Thread****

Lakers > Thunder in 5Mavs > Spurs in 7Suns > Blazers in 5Nuggets > Jazz in 7Cavs > Bulls in 5Magic > Bobcats in 4Hawks > Bucks in 5Celtics > Heat in 7Lakers > Nuggets in 5Mavs > Suns in 7Cavs > Celtics in 5Magic > Hawks in 5Mavs > Lakers in 6Magic > Cavs in 6Mavs > Magic in 7
i'd like that :club:
  • Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting article on Yahoo about KG and how much of an idiot he is.
KG was just trying to deflect attention away from Paul Pierce who was pulling another "writhing around like he's been shot and then not miss a play" act.
I'm rooting a bit for Utah to win the draft lottery with the pick they own from the Knicks. I would love a team coached by Sloan to have another top end talent.
I hate Utah, but that's almost entirely leftover from the Malone/Stockton era.If they got the #1, they take Evan Turner, right?
Has anybody here seen the website nbaplaybook.com? I just spent the last 30 minutes browsing through it and it's pretty cool. It breaks down individual plays and what the offenses and defenses are trying to do.This one is a good example.
I visit it frequently. It's great.
Oh my god that charge they just called on Dirk that wiped away the and1 was the worst call in the history of the league.No commas.
Mark Cuban will flip out and kill a ref on live television if this continues. When he is interviewed, you can tell he still wants to bitchslap David Stern for Game 5 of the 2006 Finals.
this could be totally unprecedented all four top seeds in the west could lose in the first round
And the West would still be favored over everyone in the East except Cleveland. And I guess Orlando. And if Boston made it to the Finals, they'd probably be favored too.Anyway...This first round hasn't been all that exciting. No buzzer beaters and only a few games that have come down to the last couple possessions. Hopefully things pick up soon.
Mark Cuban will flip out and kill a ref on live television if this continues.
"Danny Crawford was the lead official on the crew in that game. The Mavs are 2-16 in playoff games officiated by Crawford during Mark Cuban's tenure as owner."Just like Joey Crawford should be kept away from all Spurs games (is Joey Crawford still officiating?), I think it's time to keep Danny Crawford away from the Mavs.
"Danny Crawford was the lead official on the crew in that game. The Mavs are 2-16 in playoff games officiated by Crawford during Mark Cuban's tenure as owner."Just like Joey Crawford should be kept away from all Spurs games (is Joey Crawford still officiating?), I think it's time to keep Danny Crawford away from the Mavs.
david stern cackles with joy as he ponders how those two games slipped through
There's a website that tracks official's calls, and they correlate the situation, time, score, whether two officials made the call or just one, and how much each call affected the outcome. I can't remember what the site is. This is probably a meaningless post.
Apparently it's a foul to guard Shaq.
I mean, we all know Chicago was going down eventually anyway, but that whole sequence made me want to puke. Joakim Noah is the most unlikable guy on the planet and even I felt bad for him after a while. Brad Miller looked close to tears at one point.
lebron vs piercebest actress award up for grabs...stay tuned!
Yeah, really.I was reading about Lebron's elbow on ESPN.com and this was one of the reader comments, which might be the greatest sentence ever:Lebron wasn't faking fans are stupid was it your arm did you see how bad he missed nobody misses that bad showing offf look twice, and you'll see he rushed it why if he was showing off? I like that lone comma in there.
Yeah, really.I was reading about Lebron's elbow on ESPN.com and this was one of the reader comments, which might be the greatest sentence ever:Lebron wasn't faking fans are stupid was it your arm did you see how bad he missed nobody misses that bad showing offf look twice, and you'll see he rushed it why if he was showing off? I like that lone comma in there.
lmao