****2010 Nba Playoffs Official Thread****

I cannot express in words how much I am enjoying watching Milwaukee's team basketball and discipline overcome a massive talent deficit against Atlanta. And how sad I am that they don't have Bogut healthy.I may need to see if I can post an interpretive dance on here somehow.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot express in words how much I am enjoying watching Milwaukee's team basketball and discipline overcome a massive talent deficit against Atlanta. And how sad I am that they don't have Bogut healthy.I may need to see if I can post an interpretive dance on here somehow.
I still have a feeling they're going to blow it in Game 6. I really hope not, because I hate watching Atlanta, and an Atl Orl series would be awful.
I cannot express in words how much I am enjoying watching Milwaukee's team basketball and discipline overcome a massive talent deficit against Atlanta. And how sad I am that they don't have Bogut healthy.
I haven't seen one minute of this series. I'm worried they're going to spring a clip of Bogut's injury on me when I'm not expecting it. *shudder*
I haven't seen one minute of this series. I'm worried they're going to spring a clip of Bogut's injury on me when I'm not expecting it. *shudder*
It has been on NBAtv a lot. Milwaukee is really entertaining. I am excited to see how nuts the crowd is in Milwaukee.

Celtics blew that game tonight, if Pierce gives them anything at all they win. That play by Rondo early in the 3rd, where he kicked it out to Allen for a 3 was one of the most impressive plays by a point guard I've ever seen.

Yeah I think we really need to stop giving the ball to Pierce in the 4th quarter when Rondo is so obviously dominating the game. Hopefully we adjust for game 2...and Sheed never leaves the bench again

Yeah I think we really need to stop giving the ball to Pierce in the 4th quarter when Rondo is so obviously dominating the game. Hopefully we adjust for game 2...and Sheed never leaves the bench again
Ya he killed them every minute he was in there.
Celtics blew that game tonight, if Pierce gives them anything at all they win.
The Celtics early lead was a mirage. The Cavs blew a bunch of layups and Lebron was figuring out how much he could milk his elbow boo-boo for.How do you feel about Phoenix-San Antonio? I picked Phoenix to beat Dallas, but I like their chances much less against the Spurs.
The Celtics early lead was a mirage. The Cavs blew a bunch of layups and Lebron was figuring out how much he could milk his elbow boo-boo for.How do you feel about Phoenix-San Antonio? I picked Phoenix to beat Dallas, but I like their chances much less against the Spurs.
I have no idea. If I had to bet my life I would probably take SA, I don't trust Gentry to change anything up when Pop hits him first.

Boston has mismatches everywhere. The Cavs almost can't play Jamison bc he can't guard anybody. I think they gotta go exclusively with a Mo, West, Lebron, Hickson, Varejao lineup or Boston is going to get whatever they want in the halfcourt.

Yeah the Spurs have had Phoenix's number for quite a while now. That said I still bet Phoenix to cover the spread today.and biiiiiiiiiiiink Boston :club: Rondo is the best player in that series right now

The celtic that impressed me the most yesterday was.....doc rivers!I've always been critical of him, but that speech he gave yesterday in one of his back to back time outs in the 4th quarter during cleveland's run made me tingle like i was lebron's elbow...

How good was Steve Nash last night, he looks like a man on a serious mission to get the Suns by the Spurs.I have a massive man crush on Nash and really hope they finally get by those evil Spurs who have cheated them out of the playoffs so many times.

How good was Steve Nash last night, he looks like a man on a serious mission to get the Suns by the Spurs.I have a massive man crush on Nash and really hope they finally get by those evil Spurs who have cheated them out of the playoffs so many times.
He was great and I'm rooting pretty hard for them (even though I can't stand Jason Richardson). How gross was that flop by Manu to get the offensive foul on Nash towards the end there? Man, I hate the way Manu flops. I love everything about Manu's game except that, but that's enough to make me dislike him.

Orlando will gonna make it to the finals. Atlanta seems no dream of going to the finals. For Cleveland, too bad, they might be kicked out sooner. Their opponents are just a switch of last year's playoff.Boston is much experience when it comes to playoff strategy.I want Phoenix- Orlando in the Finals.

Orlando will gonna make it to the finals. Atlanta seems no dream of going to the finals. For Cleveland, too bad, they might be kicked out sooner. Their opponents are just a switch of last year's playoff.Boston is much experience when it comes to playoff strategy.I want Phoenix- Orlando in the Finals.
could you rephrase please? As far as orlando phoenix, i think david stern would shoot himself if that happened

Playing around with ESPN's playoff predictions machine:Lakers winning % vsJazz - 93%Suns - 62%Spurs - 60%Magic - 43%Cavs - 39%Hawks - 66%Cavs winning % vsCeltics - 71%Magic - 55%Hawks - 75%Suns - 69%Spurs - 63%Lakers - 61%Jazz - 76%Magic winning % vsHawks - 94%Cavs - 45%Celtics - 69%Lakers - 57%Suns - 77%Spurs - 73%Suns are 61% to beat the Spurs.I couldn't get Celtics numbers vs the West because the machine only had them beat the Cavs once in all the times I ran it and then they lost to the Magic. I only got the Jazz to beat the Lakers once and then they were 49% to beat the Spurs (and 24% versus the Cavs).

could you rephrase please? As far as orlando phoenix, i think david stern would shoot himself if that happened
at least it would be high scoring. you could get a regulation 130-128 game with those two.I like the Suns chances better than Boston's.
Oh, You are an La Lakers fan huh!. Lakers are overconfident especially Bryant. He's to arrogant.If you've read what Gasol said in the Barkley's zone, "If I didn't tip that ball in, We're finish!"--He's talking about his lucky tip in during that game 6 in Oklahoma. See, Kobe made that shot but it went out. This means, Pau Gasol is the main man of the Lakers and not Kobe.
Oh, You are an La Lakers fan huh!. Lakers are overconfident especially Bryant. He's to arrogant.If you've read what Gasol said in the Barkley's zone, "If I didn't tip that ball in, We're finish!"--He's talking about his lucky tip in during that game 6 in Oklahoma. See, Kobe made that shot but it went out. This means, Pau Gasol is the main man of the Lakers and not Kobe.
kobe bryant is arrogant because he can be. He has 4 titles and is arguably the best player in the nba the last 10 years. As far as gasols shot, it was anything but lucky. He got hit across the face and raked across the arm. Saying that gasol is the man of the lakers is just idiotic, while gasol is great, kobe is still the leader and makes the big shots. You must not watch these games, set down the newspaper and watch the games