New Challenge: Movin' On Up

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

I'm at 116. I'd like to get to 135-140.
Just wait until you're in your 40's.In my 20's my weight varied from about 125-135 and in my 30's I was usually around 140 and I never ever thought that I would get a bit chunky. Today I'm over 150 and as my less than 100 pound wife likes to tease me have a baby in my belly.
#firstworldproblemsI use to be the exact same way in high school. Now I have to watch what I eat. Reading this I have a mixture of Jealousy and nostalgia.Still skinny but can't eat a whole packet of chips just because anymore.
I can still do that. Now a box of Oreos may give me trouble.

Back in the mountains!!!! Bit of a chill in the air tonight! So stoked to be back. Classes start monday, time to do work, work out and grind. o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

how tall are you Cobalt?
5'10. I'm pretty skinny. Personally, I don't feel like I look it. And, I'd consider myself decently "athletic" for being so skinny.And yeah, for it being overrated, it does screw with my self-esteem some when girls tell me how skinny I am. My ex used to tell me that I was very different from most of the wrestler-types that she used to date.Bob, I think I've been ~120 for like 11-12 years now. The most I've ever gotten to was 132 when I was working out constantly and eating a lot.
5'10. I'm pretty skinny. Personally, I don't feel like I look it. And, I'd consider myself decently "athletic" for being so skinny.And yeah, for it being overrated, it does screw with my self-esteem some when girls tell me how skinny I am. My ex used to tell me that I was very different from most of the wrestler-types that she used to date.Bob, I think I've been ~120 for like 11-12 years now. The most I've ever gotten to was 132 when I was working out constantly and eating a lot.
Well, nowadays men have body image issues as badly as women used to, with the mass proliferation of gyms and all of their mutated mesomorphs.http://www.amazon.com/Planters-Bars-Roaste...9692&sr=1-1I love these. Questionable value for 5 in a box, but they come 220 calories each with 7g of protein.

I dont know what the most I ever weighed was.. All I know is I had to put 2 hands on the counter before my weight would "register" on the scale. (scale went to 310lbs)Then the wife decided she wanted to go to hawaii, yeah fat man sitting on a plane for a few hours next to some pour soul made me decide it was time to lose the weight. So after 2 weeks at the gym I started registering on the scale and proceeded to drop down to 220 during which time I dabbled in "Push it, Squat it, Lift it" amateur competitions. Basically how much can you bench, then squat then dead lift. Now I am sitting around the 250ish mark and getting a little soft again.

I dont know what the most I ever weighed was.. All I know is I had to put 2 hands on the counter before my weight would "register" on the scale. (scale went to 310lbs)Then the wife decided she wanted to go to hawaii, yeah fat man sitting on a plane for a few hours next to some pour soul made me decide it was time to lose the weight. So after 2 weeks at the gym I started registering on the scale and proceeded to drop down to 220 during which time I dabbled in "Push it, Squat it, Lift it" amateur competitions. Basically how much can you bench, then squat then dead lift. Now I am sitting around the 250ish mark and getting a little soft again.
Did competitions like this in high school... at the 140lb class got a permanent back injury squatting too much in one of those damn competition squat suits.Stayed at that weight until prison... then shot up to 195 (nothing to do but eat and work out)In the past 2 years + afterwards of never working out and not eating nearly as much I hover around 165-170
5'10" 130? naw, you're scrawny :-pjust teasing... but if you want to bulk up, eat a bowl of ramen (just the noodles and whatever meats you want to add... not soup) every night before bed... no metabolism can fight that amount of carbs, and ramen has a surprising amount of protein in it.

im 6'3 and 210im actually fixing to start a work out problem to help with me get in shape a bit better

just teasing... but if you want to bulk up, eat a bowl of ramen (just the noodles and whatever meats you want to add... not soup) every night before bed... no metabolism can fight that amount of carbs, and ramen has a surprising amount of protein in it.
I actually do have some weight gain and whey/casein. And, I've got a case of Cup of Noodles.

There is a 100% succesful method if you want to put on weight, you just have to get married.Or does that only work for women?

There is a 100% succesful method if you want to put on weight, you just have to get married.Or does that only work for women?
Tried that...didn't work.

oh eff it. I'm 5'11" and I have no idea how much I weigh. I went running this morning. Then I played volleyball. Then football. Then I just played basketball.Now we're gonna grill some burgers and chill tonight. I'm exhausted.

oh eff it. I'm 5'11" and I have no idea how much I weigh. I went running this morning. Then I played volleyball. Then football. Then I just played basketball.Now we're gonna grill some burgers and chill tonight. I'm exhausted.
you won't add me. but I facebook stalked you. you weigh 181.
you won't add me. but I facebook stalked you. you weigh 181.
ha, I prob ignored your request... sorry. Try again. get on aim more, we haven't talked in foreverz
ha, I prob ignored your request... sorry. Try again. get on aim more, we haven't talked in foreverz
My monitor on my desktop died and rather than replace it I just hooked my laptop up. What this means is: I don't have my AIM password. so if you wanna chat, hit me up on FB.
Decided to actually weigh myself, 6'5" tilting scale at 253. I have no plan to run, or play volleyball or football. But will shoot hoops with the kids tomorrow. And just ate olive garden with my wife celebrating 14 years of marriage, and I'm only 35.. WTF WAS I THINKING! Lol, TBH I wouldnt change a thing.
Im 191cm , 82kg or 6'3" , 181lb
thats pretty close to what im shooting for.. maybe a toned up 190lb
Decided to actually weigh myself, 6'5" tilting scale at 253. I have no plan to run, or play volleyball or football. But will shoot hoops with the kids tomorrow. And just ate olive garden with my wife celebrating 14 years of marriage, and I'm only 35.. WTF WAS I THINKING! Lol, TBH I wouldnt change a thing.
Hope I can say the same in 14 years, lol.