New Challenge: Movin' On Up

A little PLO hand to change things up.River is obv fold, but what about everywhere else. Seem standard?feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow Poker Hand ConverterPokerStars Pot Limit Omaha $0.10/$0.25 - 6 playersUTG+1: $14.30 CO: $25.00 Button: $25.89 (Hero)SB: $18.64 BB: $50.73 UTG: $30.93 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is Button with :ts:D:3h:5c (6 players)UTG folds, UTG+1 calls $0.25, CO raises to $1, Hero calls $1, 2 folds, UTG+1 calls $0.75Flop: ($3.35) :club::3h:D (3 players)UTG+1 checks, CO checks, Hero checksTurn: ($3.35) :qh (3 players)UTG+1 bets $1, CO calls $1, Hero calls $1River: ($6.35) :D (3 players)UTG+1 bets $3, CO raises to $13, Hero folds, UTG+1 calls $9.30 and is all-inUTG+1 showed :4h:qh:4h:ts, and lost with a full house, Jacks full of EightsCO showed :D:jh:club::5c, and won ($29.42) with a full house, Aces full of EightsCO won $29.42(Rake: $1.53)
Seems fineUTG+1 is a little girl though and I would play his hand way different.
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

LOL @ the guy with JJxx checking that flop. I think I may throw out a bet on the flop once everybody checks to you. Then again, I'm not the best at PLO but that's my take. Turn and river are fine.

I'm playing 6 tables NOW. THAT'S RIGHT A WHOLE 6Ninja ACe would be proud
indeed i am:) get urself used to it and in two or three weeks bump up to a whole 7It'll take a year but we'll get you playing 16 :club:
not yet. i can only 2 table plo right now
i can profitably play 0 tables of plo so you got me there
Yeah the stats are kind of a joke. They try and infer way too much from them. However the rest of their advice is really good for the most part. They have someone in the credits listed as "poker police" , that is the person who goes over the hands and tells them what a good player should do and joe just relays it in a more interesting manna. Also I just got a phone call from titan poker yesterday. They call about once a month, when I was playing there it was to ask about how I was finding the software and inform me of promotions. Since I have stopped playing and withdrawn it has been with special offers for me only that are getting progressively more awesome. This month, they have given me $20 in the account free, a $250 bonus to work off and for ever dollar I deposit I get that x10 in bonuses for January. I wish I hadn't recently made my Full Tilt first deposit, Because that is really really awesome. Maybe ignoring this offer will get me a free titan poker boat or something for February though.
ask them if you could qualify for the bonus later in the year, because right now you're *really* busy in your life and don't have time for poker, but when you come back you'd love it to be with the boys and girls at Titan.
feral_cow_icon.gifv1.24Cows play poker with cow chipsFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.05/$0.10 - 9 playersHJ danske36: $12.33 CO Synkon: $11.35 Button stoeckchen1: $11.34 SB NYorker77: $5.05 BB dumdumdurr: $16.27 UTG Metn84: $15.07 UTG+1 X--ROC--X: $9.82 MP Majres: $10.73 MP2 Hero: $11.53 Preflop: ($0.15) Hero is MP2 with :4h: :jh: (9 players)3 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, danske36 folds, Synkon calls $0.35, 3 foldsFlop: ($0.85) :5c: :club:: :qh: (2 players)Hero bets $0.50, Synkon calls $0.50Turn: ($1.85) :ts: (2 players)Hero checks, Synkon checksRiver: ($1.85) :3h: (2 players)Hero bets $1.25, Synkon raises to $5.60, thoughts here.. i looked up hands on him and have no example of hands that went to the flop.. but i dont think ppl raise here without a boat.. and im pretty sure he bets turn if he hit trips.. sigh
Read the first 2 pages and the last.Is there one i should read in particular?
The thread starts off slow but picks up steam not sure of any posts in particular or pages you should read.cliffs I stole from a poster on 2+2 (and added some points of my own):-Silent 0ne attempts to win 100NL December UGL getting 6:1-loses $3k in 4 days, quits-chases it (hustle?) by doubling down going for UGL at 50NL getting 10:1-jalex is judge and escrow of the bet-among others booking action, Fees (10/20NL+ reg) books 25k to win 2.5k on the bet at 50NL-Fees proceeds to play 50NL, HU with Silent 0ne, in clear violation of the stated rules that bettors that aren't 50 regs can't try to influence the player pool of 50NL-everyone agrees that's generally a punk move, so it's ruled that if Fees wins 50NL UGL it shouldn't count to make Silent 0ne lose-One of the escrows for the 2nd bet is WCG Rider-Silent 0ne escrowed his 2.5k with WCG Rider,- Fees and WCG are best good buddies,- it's discovered that fees didn't actually escrow his 25k, after angling scummily enough to have (conceivably) forfeited his end of the bet already, as the rules were stated - Silent 0ne goes on massive heater at 50nl - Fees eventually escrows with Jalex - a buy out is negoatiated, Silent 0ne wins about 20k
8 tabling rush is harder than 24 tabling IMO. So huge props to you
8 tabling 10nl is way easier than if i was 8 tabling 100nl+, imo.. also i was looking at the higher Rush stakes and Sorenkongsgaard, who is an FTP pro, was 12 tabling Rush. 2/4 FR, 1/2 6max and, 1/2 FR
8 tabling 10nl is way easier than if i was 8 tabling 100nl+, imo.. also i was looking at the higher Rush stakes and Sorenkongsgaard, who is an FTP pro, was 12 tabling Rush. 2/4 FR, 1/2 6max and, 1/2 FR
Yeah and he's fucking terrible. I have a hard time making money when I'm playing more than 4 tables of rush. I just don't pay attention to the subtle nuances like I do if I'm playing 3 tables or less. Props to you for being able to keep that up.
Yeah and he's fucking terrible. I have a hard time making money when I'm playing more than 4 tables of rush. I just don't pay attention to the subtle nuances like I do if I'm playing 3 tables or less. Props to you for being able to keep that up.
i dont try to get into wars or do stupid stuff.. i just sit back and play ABC.. ppl just give money away like they hate it.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($30.16)Button ($25)SB ($60.30)BB ($14.80)Hero (UTG) ($30.79)MP ($29.80)Preflop: Hero is UTG with J :club:, K :5cHero bets $0.75, 3 folds, SB calls $0.65, BB calls $0.50Flop: ($2.25) 2 :ts, 5 :4h, Q :3h(3 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero checksTurn: ($2.25) J :qh(3 players)SB bets $0.75, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.75River: ($3.75) K :jh(2 players)SB bets $2.50Flat or raise? Other than QJ I couldn't think of a hand that would pay me off. Villain could have KT, but I don't think he would call. After a while I figured flatting was best.

A couple more hand from a different table in the same sessionFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (MP) ($37.88)CO ($7.90)Button ($25.67)SB ($24.05)BB ($25)UTG ($35.37)Preflop: Hero is MP with 10 :D, 10 :D1 fold, Hero bets $0.75, 3 folds, BB raises to $2.50, Hero calls $1.75Flop: ($5.10) 9 :club:, 2 :3h, 2 :ts(2 players)BB bets $3.15, Hero calls $3.15Turn: ($11.40) 5 :4h(2 players)BB bets $6.85, Hero raises to $31.95Villain was very aggro. My 3rd hand he raised/4-bet/folded to me. And in the 10 minutes since then we each had 3-bet each other another time. Until I converted the hand I thought I had the Td. Not sure if it would have changed my plan or not.The more I think about it the more I feel like I should have tried to get it in on the flop vs this villain. Turn shove makes me think I am turning my hand into a bluff. Hmm....Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (CO) ($36.11)Button ($34.41)SB ($25.45)BB ($28.17)UTG ($27.92)MP ($31.44)Preflop: Hero is CO with Q :qh, K :jh1 fold, MP bets $0.85, Hero raises to $2.60, 2 folds, BB calls $2.35, MP calls $1.75Flop: ($7.90) 8 :D, Q :D, 7 :club:(3 players)BB checks, MP checks, Hero checksTurn: ($7.90) 9 :5c(3 players)BB bets $2.10, 1 fold, Hero calls $2.10River: ($12.10) 5 :ts(2 players)BB bets $4.20, Hero calls $4.20Ever wanna make my head asplode? Cold call 3-bets. I always get so lost by it that I'm confused through out the rest of the hand. How's this one?

@TT. If he's that aggro just 4b/get it in preflop. On the turn its reallly hard for him to call worse, unless its like Ad9x which has good equity.@KQ. gotta bet this flop imo. Too many draws and its 3-way. As played the river is reallllllt gross, but I prob play turn and river the same if I check flop... but I don't like checking flop bc we haz top pair!!!!11

Crazy. 4nl to 200nl w/100k profits in a year.
it's 4nl to 2000nl (taking shots, 600nl and 1000nl main game right now)and stop stalking me??
it's 4nl to 2000nl (taking shots, 600nl and 1000nl main game right now)and stop stalking me??
I missed a zero. 100k at 200nl would be even more amazing E50fTsZ2kwq_9gj5AuHD.pngI got it off face book. :club: