New Challenge: Movin' On Up

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

had my best day ever tonight.kosintrouble can vouch as he watched me pwn a guy HU for a little more than $300 at 50NL HU.. for the day im up $370
Do what fighter suggested and use that mobney to purchase HEM or PT3, fish...oh and congrats, I guess.
My rush week experience so far_nDickJXLoH8Ulw5uetC.png
Nice robusto, sir! glgl with the grind this week.
had my best day ever tonight.kosintrouble can vouch as he watched me pwn a guy HU for a little more than $300 at 50NL HU.. for the day im up $370
Confirmed! $37 received by KosinTrouble by Farve55...Can also confirm yes he won all that money in a HU battle! :DAgree, now you can purchase HEM! Although not sure how good it is for HU as I dont play hu.Kosin Trouble

Jon... I'm gonna be a dick here but its cuz i <3 uPlease work on tilt control. I know I 4 outed you on a failed bluff shove when you trapped with those aces... but that's no reason to start open punting with 34o

Jon... I'm gonna be a dick here but its cuz i <3 uPlease work on tilt control. I know I 4 outed you on a failed bluff shove when you trapped with those aces... but that's no reason to start open punting with 34o
yeah yeah i know. usually when stuff like that happens i just sit at a 2NL table to blow off steamedit: nh by the way. i liked it better in teh later session when i had you on my right. makes it a little easier to play against you : )
yeah yeah i know. usually when stuff like that happens i just sit at a 2NL table to blow off steamedit: nh by the way. i liked it better in teh later session when i had you on my right. makes it a little easier to play against you : )
I obviously wouldn't normally jam there... but I felt really played back at and leveled myself... you got it back flopped top set vs 2nd nut flush... i'm surprised both of us showed up with a made hand... i lol'd
I obviously wouldn't normally jam there... but I felt really played back at and leveled myself... you got it back flopped top set vs 2nd nut flush... i'm surprised both of us showed up with a made hand... i lol'd
twas funny the way i've been running this month, i'm surprised you didn't get there
twas funny the way i've been running this month, i'm surprised you didn't get there
btw... those tables are crazy nitty... i don't see how anybody can profit w/o playing as aggro as I do
btw... those tables are crazy nitty... i don't see how anybody can profit w/o playing as aggro as I do
there are quite a few lagtards, but they play really bad.i've been opening up my game a lot this month though, and i feel like i'm playing well in marginal spots just running bad in big pots.
there are quite a few lagtards, but they play really bad.i've been opening up my game a lot this month though, and i feel like i'm playing well in marginal spots just running bad in big pots.
ICWUDT :club:

Let me bold the important parts!

ICWUDT :club:
i hear this so much...what does it mean? (i'm so not a poker player, i know)
feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow Poker Hand ConverterFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25 - 6 playersUTG homewhs: $31.45 UTG+1 OMGAdamLambertt: $25.00 CO Handi7: $35.77 Button Hero: $25.00 SB bgpoker67: $35.38 BB Bomg: $25.00 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is Button with Kh.gifKc.gif (6 players)3 folds, Hero raises to $0.60, bgpoker67 calls $0.50, Bomg raises to $2.40, Hero raises to $5.75, bgpoker67 folds, Bomg raises to $25, and is all in, Hero calls $19.25, and is all inFlop: ($50.85) 5s.gifQs.gif4h.gif (2 players)Turn: ($50.85) 3s.gif (2 players)River: ($50.85) 4d.gif (2 players)Hero showed Kh.gifKc.gif, and lost with two pair, Kings and FoursBomg showed Qd.gifQc.gif, and won ($48.07) with a full house, Queens full of FoursBomg won $48.07(Rake: $2.53)
feral_cow_icon.gifThis converter is going to be a cash cow...Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25 - 6 playersBB Chexr: $28.93 UTG 750_kawi: $22.99 UTG+1 Hero: $49.47 CO Kooks19: $25.00 Button Fabian2310: $11.10 SB moneymaker686: $25.83 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is UTG+1 with 5d.gif7d.gif (6 players)750_kawi folds, Hero raises to $0.75, Fabian2310 calls $0.75, 2 foldsFlop: ($1.85) 6d.gifQd.gif6c.gif (3 players)Hero bets $1, Fabian2310 calls $1Turn: ($3.85) Td.gif (3 players)Hero bets $2.50, Fabian2310 raises to $9.35, and is all in, Hero calls $6.85River: ($22.55) Qh.gif (3 players)Hero showed 5d.gif7d.gif, and lost with a flush, Queen highFabian2310 showed 6s.gif2s.gif, and won ($21.43) with a full house, Sixes full of QueensFabian2310 won $21.43(Rake: $1.12)
feral_cow_icon.gifMilked from the teat of a feral cowFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25 - 6 playersButton MihaJoker: $27.38 SB sgzhang: $21.24 BB StarkIndustries: $55.36 UTG cusebob: $23.93 UTG+1 bSHIM: $24.15 CO Hero: $44.92 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with Kc.gifKs.gif (6 players)cusebob calls $0.25, bSHIM folds, Hero raises to $1, 3 folds, cusebob calls $0.75Flop: ($2.35) 4c.gif3s.gifTh.gif (2 players)cusebob bets $2, Hero raises to $5.75, cusebob calls $3.75Turn: ($13.85) 6c.gif (2 players)cusebob bets $8, Hero raises to $38.17, and is all in, cusebob calls $9.18, and is all inRiver: ($48.21) 5d.gif (2 players)cusebob showed 4s.gif7s.gif, and won ($45.80) with a straight, Seven highHero showed Kc.gifKs.gif, and lost with a pair of Kingscusebob won $45.80(Rake: $2.41)

Thank goodness for holding hereferal_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow PokerFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25 - 6 playersButton Nuno1211: $25.65 SB 750_kawi: $17.82 BB Hero: $25.00 UTG gshiflett86: $10.39 UTG+1 Fabian2310: $25.00 CO moneymaker686: $26.78 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is BB with Kh.gifAs.gif (6 players)2 folds, Nuno1211 raises to $0.85, 750_kawi folds, Hero raises to $2.50, Nuno1211 raises to $5, Hero raises to $25, and is all in, Nuno1211 calls $20Flop: ($50.35) 5h.gifQc.gifKd.gif (3 players)Turn: ($50.35) 4d.gif (3 players)River: ($50.35) 6d.gif (3 players)Nuno1211 showed 7c.gifAh.gif, and lost with Ace King highHero showed Kh.gifAs.gif, and won ($47.60) with a pair of KingsHero won $47.60(Rake: $2.50)

i hear this so much...what does it mean? (i'm so not a poker player, i know)
'punting' in this context is spewing or stacking off light.

Purchased HEM today, celebrated by moving back down to 10NL. Lost the last of my shot money at 25NL with an OESFD that bricked, standard. Managed around 4.7k hands at 25NL, don't think I played very well but I wasn't very lucky either.