Hello im feeling soooo depressed after losing nearly 200 dollars in a week on pokerstars, this probably sounds really minor to a lot of people on these forums but i dont know what to do. shall i self exclude myself for a few weeks. i cant blame it all on being sucked out, theres obviously times whether ive played badly, playing higher than my bank roll.Neeed Help Some One Cheer me up :club:

1. Self exclude for at least one week & knock one out2. golf/strippers/steak dinners (or whatever you're into) & pound out some knuckle children3. reveiew hands/sessions & wrist one out4. grind & then pull one off5. profit & then the celebratory whack off.
FYP. Haven't we at this forum came to a conclusion that masturbating is good when you are on tilt? Isn't there a thread on what people do when tilting?

You gotta buy Waiting For The Sun. Listen to it around dusk every night for about a month.Take this, it's an 8-track tape. It's one of the last in existence. I want you to steal a car...Even if you already have a car...STEAL A CAR.I want you to get in it and drive West. Play the tape full blast. When the tape ends, get out and get into a fight, then get back into the car, come to town and meet me at the Carcas Club.

1. Take some time off2.Move down a limit or 2.3.Regain confidence at lower limit.4.Move back up and commence crushing
Bull's eye!
1. depress yourself for one week (cutting wrists optional)2. golf/strippers/steak dinners (or whatever you're into)3. review hands4. grind5. profit & celebratory whack off
FYP

1. Take at least a week off and dont think of poker at all. 2. Buy Modern Warfare 2 and play the hell out of it. 3. Treat yourself like a one man amusement park.4. Review hands5. ProfitIf this does not work go back to step 3.

1. Take at least a week off and dont think of poker at all. 2. Buy Modern Warfare 2 and play the hell out of it. 3. Treat yourself like a one man amusement park.4. Review Wash hands5. ProfitIf this does not work go back to step 3.
FYP

has this been on pokerstars? Because.... I have had like the 3rd worst run this week in poker... ever. I think the percentages are switched this week, if you are 70:30... you will only win 30% I will investigate further, but I am on suicide watch as of right now so don't expect an update.

You gotta buy Waiting For The Sun. Listen to it around dusk every night for about a month.Take this, it's an 8-track tape. It's one of the last in existence. I want you to steal a car...Even if you already have a car...STEAL A CAR.I want you to get in it and drive West. Play the tape full blast. When the tape ends, get out and get into a fight, then get back into the car, come to town and meet me at the Carcas Club.
Best solution yet...
I'm telling you, a little boner goes a long way.
Operative word now bokded for ease of interpretation.
has this been on pokerstars? Because.... I have had like the 3rd worst run this week in poker... ever. I think the percentages are switched this week, if you are 70:30... you will only win 30% I will investigate further, but I am on suicide watch as of right now so don't expect an update.
was is PS OP?? Because if so that totally makes two people who lost money playing on there!!!!! And, like, it totally took my money from the final table pool and other funds, tapping me out currently. So that's like 3 of us right there. OMG, I wonder if there could be more. Think of what this could mean.Sit ubu sit. Good dog.