I liked the episode for the most part.I will say though that I think it's kind of weird the writers keep allowing Angela to abuse the other characters with her moral judgments basically uncontested despite her actions from last season. Her "Decent people everywhere would be offended (at Pam's pre-marital pregnancy)" comment towards the beginning was obviously very in character, but it's hard to believe that Pam or anyone else would just take that abuse from her the way they used to when the whole office was aware of what she did.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy hell that SNL dude's imitation of Ricky Gervis is seriously incredible.

I liked the episode for the most part.I will say though that I think it's kind of weird the writers keep allowing Angela to abuse the other characters with her moral judgments basically uncontested despite her actions from last season. Her "Decent people everywhere would be offended (at Pam's pre-marital pregnancy)" comment towards the beginning was obviously very in character, but it's hard to believe that Pam or anyone else would just take that abuse from her the way they used to when the whole office was aware of what she did.
This is an excellent point that I hadn't considered. Even though maybe it's explained by the fact that Pam has always basically ignored Angela's comments and just didn't want to be mean.
This is an excellent point that I hadn't considered. Even though maybe it's explained by the fact that Pam has always basically ignored Angela's comments and just didn't want to be mean.
Yeah, Pam is classy but someone else should have called her out by now if they want to be realistic. it's a tv show though so who cares. Still funny at season 6....thats impressive.
Yeah, Pam is classy but someone else should have called her out by now if they want to be realistic. it's a tv show though so who cares. Still funny at season 6....thats impressive.
Yeah, I don't care all that much either way. It just seems like the writers have completely forgotten about Angela last season when they could be using it to create more uncomfortable and awkward situations, which is obviously one of the things the show leans on.

Weird episode tonight. I didn't think it was that funny.Also, someone f'ed up the show description tonight. It said all the mafia stuff, then something about the secretary destroying one of Pam's paintings. I didn't see any of that.I'm liking all the Oscar and Kevin scenes lol. An unlikely duo. I just think it is funny how Oscar talks to Kevin like he isn't retarded at all.

Weird episode tonight. I didn't think it was that funny.Also, someone f'ed up the show description tonight. It said all the mafia stuff, then something about the secretary destroying one of Pam's paintings. I didn't see any of that.I'm liking all the Oscar and Kevin scenes lol. An unlikely duo. I just think it is funny how Oscar talks to Kevin like he isn't retarded at all.
Thought and saw the same thing. I thought it was kinda blah for most part.Kevin screwing up Jim's credit card was only thing entertaining, really.

I loved Andy in this last episode. I couldn't stop laughing when he was pretending to be a mechanic and trying to fix the woman's car.

Whenever I see that guy that played the salesman (Actor - Mike Starr), I always laugh and remember him from this:Mike-Starr-Dumb-and-Dumber.2.jpg
I always think about Funny Farm with Chevy Chase. He's awesome as the truck driver in that movie.
Whenever I see that guy that played the salesman (Actor - Mike Starr), I always laugh and remember him from this:Mike-Starr-Dumb-and-Dumber.2.jpg
I always think about Funny Farm with Chevy Chase. He's awesome as the truck driver in that movie.
I think about him in The Bodyguard when Kevin Costner gets in his ass.

The wedding episode was really really good. I just watched it again and liked it even more than the first time.

I'm pretty lukewarm on this season. It seems like each episode I spend more time wishing they'd handled a situation differently than laughing. I thought the Michael/Pam's mom situation was going to be great but Pam's decision to just berate Michael and be blatantly insubordinate the rest of the episode with no repercussions (Michael just made a joke about being her dad and Jim just pretty much went, "Yes, dear") really bugged me.

I really liked the last episode.
Started off very strong, kind of tapered off in the second half. Do the last season and a half have any replay value? The first three seasons are consistently funny on repeat viewings, but I don't know if that would be the case with these. I never think, "I need to watch this again to pick up on stuff I missed."

I have yet to really rewatch any of this show at all. I watch them new and don't really go back. I don't rewatch much of anything unless there's really nothing else on.

I'm pretty lukewarm on this season. It seems like each episode I spend more time wishing they'd handled a situation differently than laughing. I thought the Michael/Pam's mom situation was going to be great but Pam's decision to just berate Michael and be blatantly insubordinate the rest of the episode with no repercussions (Michael just made a joke about being her dad and Jim just pretty much went, "Yes, dear") really bugged me.
^ This. Pam is continuing in her trend of becoming just plain annoying. I liked the fedora stuff. The opera part didn't work for me. I liked Erin's thing with asking about putting out candy, she executed it well.Not a great episode.

The only thing that excited me was the clip of Erin dancing all wild in the elevator, I guess we have to go to NBC.com to watch the whole thing. Probably not going to do it but Erin is hot.What is going on this season besides Jim and Pam getting married and the Nard Dawg liking Erin?

I liked Erin's thing with asking about putting out candy, she executed it well.
She's been the one pleasant surprise this season. I'm liking her character a lot.
So, Michael dressed up as a guy with his dick-in-a-box for a kids' Halloween party, and then faked his own hanging. That was kind of amazing.
Yes. Creed's worm comment was good, Dwight's enemy/friend speech was good. I pretty much don't like Jim at all now.
I'm usually able to find some funny in every episode, but that one didn't really do it for me.
Did you miss the cold opening? Seriously? You didn't think that was funny?Also Creed: "FIVE CENTS!? Who's your worm guy?"I agree with whoever. Jim and Pam are probably my least liked characters on the show now. I find myself disappointed when they are on screen, shooting looks of disapproval about everything else. But it's the everything else that I want to be watching.... not lingering shots of annoyance.