• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy hell that SNL dude's imitation of Ricky Gervis is seriously incredible.

I hope the Office is getting close to being cancelled. They are missing something. I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe they are trying too hard with Pam and to me she is failing miserably. I did like that they referenced poker last night, but still the show is just not that good. I mean really, Pretty Woman ... that was horrible.
What is missing is the old writers.

I didn't mind this week's show. Referencing Pretty Woman is playing to their exact demographic.

All is not lost ... I loved the episode last night! Andy asking Oscar what else he should use for the condom because obviously his penis wasn't hard made me literally LOL. Michael was brilliant and there is a fun story line being developed to let him leave the show, so we'll see if him and Holly end up together at the end or if they throw a wrench in there. Creed is ... well he is Creed and that means comic gold.

Latest episode was kind of mediocre, but Michael's audition at the very end was gold.
Having acted in community theatre, I found the episode to be really entertaining. I also actually had to switch away from the window that I was watching it in during Andy's flailing on stage when the phone rang, because it was setting off my train wreck cringing feeling...but that's a good thing. Michael has made me do that lots of times. Creed had some really funny moments.I was hoping for a little more from the past relationship episode, but I suppose it's laying groundwork. Also, I feel like the Andy-Erin dynamic is rather different from Pam-Jim. Yes, it's another example of unrequited love, but there are plenty of factors that distinguish it. The characters are still sympathetic, but they're way more naive. Also, the source of tension (the relationship with Gabe) feels a bit contrived, but the fact that Andy and Gabe sat down and talked as they did was entirely different from Jim and Roy's interactions.
  • 2 weeks later...

I am starting to like this season more and more with each episode. I still don't like the Jim/Pam storyline, maybe they should leave the show as well ... or go another direction with it. Not sure how I feel about them making Darryl a more prominent role. I do like the new guy, I forget his charachter name, but I always thought the dude was a good actor. My favorite is the drug dealer he played in Go.

What was Ryan's Halloween costume supposed to be? That was the only one I couldn't figure out.
I thought he was a "new kid on the blocK", or something similarwhat was kelly? I had no clue what that was
  • 6 months later...

Quite enjoyed this past week's Dwight as manager episode. Also, I'm pretty sure y'all will be thrilled with Creed. :club: I did think the Deangelo only episode was a little weak, but I'm willing to give the show a decent shake without Carell.

I hope Catherine Tate is the one who gets to be the new boss over Spader. If Spader gets it then I am pretty sure I am done. I love Tate and think she can bring some new life into the show.

I hope Catherine Tate is the one who gets to be the new boss over Spader. If Spader gets it then I am pretty sure I am done. I love Tate and think she can bring some new life into the show.
Based on the interviews, it didn't seem like it could be either of them.What'd everyone think of the finale?
Based on the interviews, it didn't seem like it could be either of them.What'd everyone think of the finale?
I thought it was good. I'm guessing it will be someone they didn't show getting interviewed. It was more of a extension episode while they try to get a big name person. I thought Ramano was funny.