• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy hell that SNL dude's imitation of Ricky Gervis is seriously incredible.

This episode seemed to go by really quick, and nothing was accomplished.How long till Jim gets demoted?Creed: "Why haven't we...." Meredith: "We have."
yeah, that was one of my least favorite episodes.
Kevin was out of control.They need to build up the new receptionist's character more.
I find it VERY ironic that you say this right after the episode that showed more of her and made her a larger character than any episode in the show's history.I enjoyed the far majority of this episode. It was very good.
I enjoyed the far majority of this episode. It was very good.
After the cold open with everyone vomiting I was a little worried because that seemed like another sign of them going too over the top with their jokes, but the episode was good overall. There were certain things I really liked and the only thing I wasn't a fan of was the overdone Youtube wedding aisle dancing. The idea was funny and all, but it was just a bit too much. One thing I thought was hilarious was the callback way back to Season 2, I think, where Kevin and Dwight were lighting off fireworks out behind the office. In this episode, they were the two complaining that fireworks weren't allowed at the wedding.
I find it VERY ironic that you say this right after the episode that showed more of her and made her a larger character than any episode in the show's history.
We don't know any of her background or really anything about her. They are obviously trying to maybe build a relationship with her and Andy. Also, there aren't any of the weird solo interviews with her.

I don't watch this show really other than the first episode of this year and caught last nights episode, but the girl in front of the groom in the black/white polka dot thing is a friend of mine and my wifes. They always hosted awesome halloween costume parties every year.not sure if she has much of a part regularly in this show, but it was cool to see her on facebook about this ....8122_1236019333595_1022571980_767460_4953441_n.jpg

i see. i still don't get it. was that supposed to be funny? looks like a buncha idiots to me
...says the unmarried virgin.I'm not saying it's funny... but if you were there and knew all the people involved you would have been laughing... and their idea was copied, on the most hyped episode, of the most hyped show, on NBC, in Fall 2009. So idiots or not: they win.
...says the unmarried virgin.I'm not saying it's funny... but if you were there and knew all the people involved you would have been laughing... and their idea was copied, on the most hyped episode, of the most hyped show, on NBC, in Fall 2009. So idiots or not: they win.
divorced virgin, thank you
+1 for getting your marriage license at the court house.I actually liked this episode, the intro was pretty funny but I happened to be eating dinner so that sucked.

I just watched the British Office for the 1st time.I keep thinking that they are ripping off characters from the USA office, but it is the other way around lol. They have 2 characters who have the exact same Jim and Pam storyline. The guy even looks like Jim and makes the same facial expressions. There is also a guy who is the same as Dwight.It is still really funny though. Ricky Gervais is awesome. The show is on Fridays at midnight on Cartoon Network. I recorded a few episodes.

I just watched the British Office for the 1st time.I keep thinking that they are ripping off characters from the USA office, but it is the other way around lol. They have 2 characters who have the exact same Jim and Pam storyline. The guy even looks like Jim and makes the same facial expressions. There is also a guy who is the same as Dwight.It is still really funny though. Ricky Gervais is awesome. They show is on Fridays at midnight on Cartoon Network. I recorded a few episodes.
The first season of the US Office used fairly identical scripts to the first season of the UK Office. Things like the jello-stapler came directly from the British show. Ricky Gervais and Steve Merchant also executive produce the US Office. The British one is...amazing, but the US one has taken it way farther, since the British one ended after 12 episodes and a special. Gervais is brilliant, but Gareth Keenan also rivals Dwight Schrute for amazingness.

I really liked this episode. Kevin getting some more airtime was cool as well. I always like his clueless demeanor. Dwight pulling hot ass and then totally being a dick to her the next day, also his 3 wolves t-shirt was classic.I like how the show ends with Michael going...........I don't want to ruin it for anyone that hasn't watched yet.

I like how the show ends with Michael going...........I don't want to ruin it for anyone that hasn't watched yet.
I'll ruin it....

...because all I could think at the end was, "I wonder how immediately the writers decided that Michael would bang Pam's mom after they decided that her parents would divorce?"Because that was such an obvious decision that somehow I didn't see coming.

Also, the British version was outstanding.

...Gareth Keenan also rivals Dwight Schrute for amazingness.
The scenes with Gareth and the IT blowhard are just stunning. He told Gareth this story about how awesome he was at driving go-carts that might have been the best thing in the series. I actually tell that story sometimes in social situations when I feel someone is tell me a similarly awesome story.