Me And Rdog Had Round 2

Reading your posts makes my head feel like I jammed a railroad stake through my ears.
I really wasn't sure what I wanted to say in response to all of this garbage here, and then I realized that this post was just about perfect. Well done sir.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DM - All of the hands you post are beyond stupid. OBVIOUSLY defending 57o or Q6s OOP is going to work some % of the time, so you sorting through random HHs to find the exceptions rather than the rule to prove your point is not getting you anywhere.How about you post the times where you defend Q6s and go broke to KQ on Qxx or the times where you defend 57o and call a bet or two on 97462 or Q7328 before folding on the river because your hand wasn't strong enough to stand the pressure your opponent put on you? I'm sure there are many many more examples like that than the versions that you posted.

I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever,make fun of Rose's posts ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever,again!!

i turn down ratholers i have a big EV edge on all the time playing HU.
From everything we've read from DM, he's a pretty serious degen. He didn't hit and run the first time, and now has offered to play for a set amount of time/hands. Not everyone has time to sit down for 2-6 hours a night to play heads up. Some people play for 30min while their sig other watches the bachelorette. It's a different matter if they set a specific gameplan. It's not worth a small investment for Rdog, the consummate pro to take this brash kid up on the offer? Unless, like I said last time before he took his ball and went home, the money isn't worth the risk. Don't know why he would care now that he's surrounded himself with people who don't mind his black aura.
The fact that everyone thinks DM's play is sub-par, yet he beat RDog again. That makes me happy inside. The fact that Rdog thinks he is so much better than DM, yet would turn down a chance to play him at any time for any length of time makes my underwear tight. I actually think RDog is the only person I would could ever, or would even consider slowrolling. Cranky old fuck. His tantrum made Andy's look reasonable.
I don't know RDog from a ham sandwich. Never talked to the guy or anything. I know he's pretty succesful, but yeah.. this is my point. Any time you turn down an opportunity to play someone who's apparently much worse than you, you're cutting your ear off to spite your thigh. Or something. And then whining about it and sitting out is just added hilarity.
Meh you're not wrong, but at the same time you're not right and saying anything on the issue will just cause more problems/offence.I'm done with posting here.
OH NO.
I don't know RDog from a ham sandwich. Never talked to the guy or anything. I know he's pretty succesful, but yeah.. this is my point. Any time you turn down an opportunity to play someone who's apparently much worse than you, you're cutting your ear off to spite your thigh. Or something. And then whining about it and sitting out is just added hilarity.
Rdog knows that people make their money off playing fish. While you can make money playing regs, it will not be as easy, quick or stress free as playing fish.While Rdog is +ev against this guy, It is probably not his most +ev use of his time. Factor in the petty stuff he does that makes playing with him painful ( sitting out for 15 saying "brb" then leaving on return) and his denying him of action should be of no surprise. Rdog plays poker to pay his bills , not to defend his e rep.
Rdog plays poker to pay his bills , not to defend his e rep.
Yeah, from the exchange he had with JONY it doesn't sound like he takes it personally at all :club: Just all metagame with RDog the epitome of online poker professional. He just pretends like he's angry all the time about silly crap as part of his 6th level thinking for opponents down the line.
wat
Google translator isn't working, sigh.
Glad I'm not the only one.
I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever,make fun of Rose's posts ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever,again!!
I bet you guys that OP's english is better than you are at his native language.edit: Unless OP's native language IS English, in which case, carry on with the mockery.
Yeah, from the exchange he had with JONY it doesn't sound like he takes it personally at all :club: Just all metagame with RDog the epitome of online poker professional. He just pretends like he's angry all the time about silly crap as part of his 6th level thinking for opponents down the line.
only time he talked to jony this time was at the tables and when you are telling someone to get lost after he put you though the pain of waiting for him to return after a double up and upon his return immediately leaving , should he be like "not today good sir". Regardless internet message board interaction with trolls is not part of the criteria for what makes a professional.
only time he talked to jony this time was at the tables and when you are telling someone to get lost after he put you though the pain of waiting for him to return after a double up and upon his return immediately leaving , should he be like "not today good sir". Regardless internet message board interaction with trolls is not part of the criteria for what makes a professional.
Were you not here for the previous exchange between the two? That is the only criteria this most recent event needed to make it hilarious. That and the fact DM won again. RDog is obviously a professional. He's also a dick with a short fuse.
yes i can mostly def deny what u just said read the thread all i responded was rdog callimg me a reatrd bc i dumped cash and buit back using fpps i playe dhim hu bc somelse sugested it i was alwyas polite even when i was running so hot vs him i still was humble the crap that happend in that thread was months in the making and was between some posters that used post in his strat forum like i said i never posted there or rebuted anybodys idea i just wanted to play poker and have fun so i shall say to you sir you are horribly missinformed or horribly bised either way i implore u to go back and read the thread and than take back ure statement.There ehre some underlying issues that were brewing between others i never did like the politcs side of the forum
Verily, I can most definitely deny that which thou hast just spoken. Readeth the thread.All that I have responded to was RCanine lambasting me as the village idiot.Having squandered my wealth hurriedly, t'was restored through units of frequent play. Our duel arose upon entreatment of others.Courteously I carried myself throughout my fortuitous boundings and conducted myself with utter humility.The shite that hath passed within that thread t'was prepared over fortnights and existeth betwixt scribes that hath inhabited the forums of strategy.As I spoke before, never have I written amongst those forums, nor refuted thine conclusions.Merely I wished to gambol upon cards and enjoy merrymaking.Thus I shall say unto thee, sir, that thou art sorely deceived or prejudiced.Be it either, I implore that thou returneth to peruse the thread and then retract thy utterance.There existeth clandestine conflicts that simmer amongst others.Never have I enjoyed the politics of the forum.
SYP(If you're going to go part of the way, you might as well go all the way.)
SYP(If you're going to go part of the way, you might as well go all the way.)
^^^^^^^this deserves some kind of award.DramaLlamaAwards.jpgbest I could find on short notice.
I saw you playing him again today. Care to post any interesting hands or results? I'd love to hear your thought process on some hands.
I've heard of a few of the hands....
I saw you playing him again today. Care to post any interesting hands or results? I'd love to hear your thought process on some hands.
I got stuck big prob about 1800 i was on 30hr session also playing terrible plus this time r-dog got a few turn and river cards to go his way and he played very well!When Im fresh and playing my A game im prob break even player at best against Rdog hence y i didnt want to play him with 250bbs+ when im playing my c game plus loseing the races its easy money for rdog but im willing to gamble with him again when better rested and fresh if u wld like the action let me know we can shoot also i got enough Pack Man credits to go around!!
I've heard of a few of the hands....
Subtle.I don't get the animosity to DM. He never has made any posts where he claims to be a brilliant player. I agree that he is not the most receptive person to criticism, but it seems to me that he has responded appropriately to being called out and has not tried to pick a fight with anybody. I mean if this is just an instance of being a fan, fried or sycophant of RDog's I get it, but you guys are respected posters so I assume that there must be more. What am I missing here?