Me And Rdog Had Round 2

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okerStars Game #31888446037: Hold'em No Limit ($2/$4 USD) - 2009/08/21 13:12:18 ETTable 'Aphelion IV' 2-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: rdog7811 ($751 in chips) Seat 2: JONYJUICE ($426.50 in chips) rdog7811: posts small blind $2JONYJUICE: posts big blind $4*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to JONYJUICE [5d 7s]rdog7811: raises $12 to $16JONYJUICE: calls $12*** FLOP *** [8s 5c 7h]JONYJUICE: checks rdog7811: bets $20JONYJUICE: raises $390.50 to $410.50 and is all-in
:club: I don't even play no limit much anymore, and I have neither the time, energy, or desire to point out the multitude of reasons on how and why this isn't a very good idea for the other 98.6% of his PF raising range that doesn't include exactly an overpair plus a random desire to go with it for 100BBs.
:club: I don't even play no limit much anymore, and I have neither the time, energy, or desire to point out the multitude of reasons on how and why this isn't a very good idea for the other 98.6% of his PF raising range that doesn't include exactly an overpair plus a random desire to go with it for 100BBs.
plz do bc im not sure i understad what u mean im open for construtive critism how else will we get better

I care only because you took money off him. Nice job. Do it again. I won't be able to see his tears, but I think I will be able to sense his barely audible screams for help.

I care only because you took money off him. Nice job. Do it again. I won't be able to see his tears, but I think I will be able to sense his barely audible screams for help.
today i sat at his 2-4nl table he imed sat out he than said f-u im not playing bc u hit and run...1st time we play 1.5 hrs and last match we played 35mins we had no min hands played deal i gave him 10 mins warning both times he says fu u u lil bi ath u also went and bragged on fcp bla bla i said it wasnt brag just thought wld be fun seen as the thread last we played was jokes!so i asked him if winning and quitting is hitting and running..i also propsed am min 500 ahnd session but he dclined with some not so nice things so i said man i dont even know u gl at the tables and have yourself a great day and i meant it. I really have no beef with the guy i chalnged him to ho bc he callked ne reatrded in old thread and i won 8hundo i was never offended just playing around my guess is he doesnt want my action but hell never admit that!!
Yeah...calling 4x raises with it OOP is, generally speaking, probably lighting money on fire.
agree not +ev to call evertime but once in a while u make big pots 4bbs in behind 100 in ahead here same thingPokerStars Game #31916715608: Hold'em No Limit ($2/$4 USD) - 2009/08/22 6:47:37 ETTable 'Hertha' 2-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: SaltTheEarth ($405.50 in chips) Seat 2: JONYJUICE ($319.10 in chips) JONYJUICE: posts small blind $2SaltTheEarth: posts big blind $4*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to JONYJUICE [6c 5s]JONYJUICE: raises $8 to $12SaltTheEarth: raises $24 to $36JONYJUICE: calls $24*** FLOP *** [6s 5h Js]SaltTheEarth: bets $44JONYJUICE: raises $239.10 to $283.10 and is all-inSaltTheEarth: calls $239.10*** TURN *** [6s 5h Js] [Qd]*** RIVER *** [6s 5h Js Qd] [6h]*** SHOW DOWN ***SaltTheEarth: shows [Ks Kd] (two pair, Kings and Sixes)JONYJUICE: shows [6c 5s] (a full house, Sixes full of Fives)JONYJUICE collected $637.70 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $638.20 | Rake $0.50 Board [6s 5h Js Qd 6h]Seat 1: SaltTheEarth (big blind) showed [Ks Kd] and lost with two pair, Kings and SixesSeat 2: JONYJUICE (button) (small blind) showed [6c 5s] and won ($637.70) with a full house, Sixes full of FivesLET THE FLAMING BEGING!
today i sat at his 2-4nl table he imed sat out he than said f-u im not playing bc u hit and run...1st time we play 1.5 hrs and last match we played 35mins we had no min hands played deal i gave him 10 mins warning both times he says fu u u lil bi ath u also went and bragged on fcp bla bla i said it wasnt brag just thought wld be fun seen as the thread last we played was jokes!so i asked him if winning and quitting is hitting and running..i also propsed am min 500 ahnd session but he dclined with some not so nice things so i said man i dont even know u gl at the tables and have yourself a great day and i meant it. I really have no beef with the guy i chalnged him to ho bc he callked ne reatrded in old thread and i won 8hundo i was never offended just playing around my guess is he doesnt want my action but hell never admit that!!
wat
plz do bc im not sure i understad what u mean im open for construtive critism how else will we get better
OK, I'll take a gander... You're not playing a random fish, you're playing a thinking player, so it will skew your expected results a bit.57 v TT pf = about a 17%/83% dog PF. meh... we don't know hands ahd of time so not as important.. being OOP is tho..Post flopon a 578 flop, and your opponent has an overpair that he's betting on that flop in position when checked to.. you... CHECK RAISE ALL IN for another $390 into a $52 dollar pot. Playing a sucker, it's not the worst idea because you'll get to add a bunch of 8x/66 type of hands to the range your opponent can stack off their.Against a thinking player, he's not going to have nearly the incentive to play massive pots with one pair against someone like you. He'll be far more likely to pick spots. There's a ton of hands in his range that include (8x/66/6x) etc that *he* won't call you with that the majority of your normal 2/4 villains might. An insanely amount of time you're picking up that $52 pot earning only your opponent's CB in a pot where you flopped Jesus and the Mary Chain. Over the long run, a play like that (that will work splendidly against the random mouth-breather) is not going to net you nearly the return you want.So... 96.5% of the time you're winning the minimum...1.5% of the time you're dead to a set, or dead to 4 outs against the random straight, and valuetowned yourself.. and 2% of the time you've trapped an overpair into calling off all their money.And the overpair is 30/70 to beat you anyways for your troubles.To Recap:96.5% of the time, shoving nets you nothing more from 96.5% of his range that can peel to a turn/float/4betbluffyou....1.5% of the time you've lost 100BBs.1.4% of the time you've held and won 100BBs.0.6% of the time you've not held and lost 100BBs.

i dont agree with your numbers im looking to flop huge and possible win big pot.. im never loseing 100bs with just 1 par 7s prob a leek if u call 7-5 6-5 oop evertine u have it but if u balnce out ure calling and raising hands its very hard for some 1 to put u on a hand so u get paid off when u flop big or loose 4bbs and fold again i agree if u called everytine in that spot it wld spell trouble in the long run!

sigh.Those numbers are based on the fact that you're only a 70/30 favorite post flop, after flopping baby two like you wanted against the actual overpair you crave to be up against after you've shoved.Not sure how you could not agree with them.The numbers above that are based off the fact that you are playing a solid player, so shoving folds out all the Ax type hands and god knows what else your typical $2/4 villain would be floating once raised or stacking off with.I find it kind of hard to believe you're worried about 'balancing your range'. Exactly what other types of hands are you shoving 8x the pot size on that flop?

sigh.Those numbers are based on the fact that you're only a 70/30 favorite post flop, after flopping baby two like you wanted against the actual overpair you crave to be up against after you've shoved.Not sure how you could not agree with them.The numbers above that are based off the fact that you are playing a solid player, so shoving folds out all the Ax type hands and god knows what else your typical $2/4 villain would be floating once raised or stacking off with.I find it kind of hard to believe you're worried about 'balancing your range'. Exactly what other types of hands are you shoving 8x the pot size on that flop?
depend son the game flow how deep we are who im playing alwyaz for value but i guess some people bluff shove huge i genreally have huge draw or made hand..but mostly some times when i flop set same thing ull be surprised how many times guys stack off with less!

Also, there's no need to lie about hit and running someone. Sitting out after winning a big pot and saying, "BRB", waiting a little bit, sitting back in and saying, "Sorry, I have to go," is hit and running someone. Coming back shortly after and saying, "I didn't realize it was you," and then leaving again is just the punctuation on the hit and run. There's no rule against it. Don't feel like you have to pretend you didn't.

seems to be the genral consensis care to share?
Not really. You told Cappy you wanted criticism and then just argued everything he told you.
Also, there's no need to lie about hit and running someone. Sitting out after winning a big pot and saying, "BRB", waiting a little bit, sitting back in and saying, "Sorry, I have to go," is hit and running someone. Coming back shortly after and saying, "I didn't realize it was you," and then leaving again is just the punctuation on the hit and run. There's no rule against it. Don't feel like you have to pretend you didn't.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
as i said before we played for close to 40 mins when i quit i was up no more than 300 i didnt want to play r-dog with 250bbs deep and i told him that its petty for him to get pissed i wld have quit if i wld have lost the big pots stuck 1.5 buy ins
as i said before we played for close to 40 mins when i quit i was up no more than 300 i didnt want to play r-dog with 250bbs deep and i told him that its petty for him to get pissed i wld have quit if i wld have lost the big pots stuck 1.5 buy ins
You didn't just quit, though, you sat out and told him you'd be back and then when you finally returned, pretended like you had to leave. I just don't think you should be surprised he wouldn't want to play you again when you do stuff like that at the table.
You didn't just quit, though, you sat out and told him you'd be back and then when you finally returned, pretended like you had to leave. I just don't think you should be surprised he wouldn't want to play you again when you do stuff like that at the table.
Why wouldn't RDog want to play someone he thinks/knows he's better than? And when is it appropriate to leave after winning a big pot? I mean, do I have to wait 10 minutes after winning a big pot? 10 hands? Do I need to lose half or more of the pot back to the player so his pride isn't hurt?Seems to me that RDog's mad a lesser player won a bit of cash off of him and has got his pussy hurt instead of just shutting his mouth, letting DM play and taking his money in the long run.Edit: Also, it's pretty clear that the OP isn't bragging about anything in the OP and subsequent posts. It's pretty obvious to everyone, including him, that his play in some of those hands is marginal at best.
thats a lie i never did that the only thing that happend was after i left table i still had his table open i rebought at his table by mistake i told him my mistake sorry and gn i think what pisse dhim off was he thought when i quit him i was done playing for a few hrs but the fact that i tried to sit back down at old table with same as i left i realzed what i had done and aplogized y hes offended that i didnt want to play him 250bbs deep ill never understand i even asked him if he wanted to set a 500 min hand he still dint want 2 play no big deal but seen as your talking to him right now tell him ill pay him $25/hr to play me lol lol ;;