Going To Sonic For The 1st Time...

In an hour I'll be going to Sonic for the first time. They are just starting to come into NJ and I am finally making the trip...so...What should I order?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their burgers are very salty. At least that's what my tongue tells my brain.Their extra long chili cheese dogs are good. Tots are okay, but sometimes they can taste a bit stale and also very salty.Shakes and freezes are probably the best thing they have.

My usual Sonic order is exactly what everyone here is saying ... the chili cheese dog, tots, and some frosty/slush/shake depending on your preference. I get the caramel malted.That Taco Hell thing looked interesting, but when I try it I'll probably get it with beans instead of ground beef. Can't go wrong with bacon.No In & Out within 2,000 miles of New Jersey.White Castle, though...

Most of these posts were from after I went but I went with the breakfast burrito which was pretty good. I am a big fan of breakfast so have no problem eating it for dinner. Also got their version of the Mcflurry. Should have went with one of the slushy drinks but Im sure Ill be back there.As for Taco Bell. Im gonna have to try to bacon and potato burrito. I love the beef and potato so bacon and potato must be amazing.

My usual Sonic order is exactly what everyone here is saying ... the chili cheese dog, tots, and some frosty/slush/shake depending on your preference. I get the caramel malted.That Taco Hell thing looked interesting, but when I try it I'll probably get it with beans instead of ground beef. Can't go wrong with bacon.No In & Out within 2,000 miles of New Jersey.White Castle, though...
I dunno, the few drunken nights I've had WC I couldn't help but think of cat food on porterhouse rolls. It could, and most likely does, vary on the east coast but in the flyover states it's just nasty.
Chili cheese fries or tots and some kind of ice cream. Most of their burgers are meh. Chicken strip dinner is pretty good.
To be honest, I think they have some of the worst fast food chicken...at least on the popcorn chicken side.That said, their slushes and tots are excellent.

White Castle is only cool if you dont live by one. As soon as you do you quickly realize how overrated it is.