Where In The World Is Kirk Morrison?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL at you thinking that was douchey. Not only is kirk a really nice guy he's not an idiot to the point where he's going to piss off the big stack on his direct left.I was also wondering where he's at. He was always really friendly and genuine with me whenever I saw him.

Pretty sure that I posted about this quite some time ago........I played in a mix game with Kirk at Commerce. Some of the games he wasn't terribly comfortable playing, but he played anyway. Super cool guy.I only have good things to say. In fact I was very impressed with how nice he was when he played.

LOL at you thinking that was douchey. Not only is kirk a really nice guy he's not an idiot to the point where he's going to piss off the big stack on his direct left.I was also wondering where he's at. He was always really friendly and genuine with me whenever I saw him.
Despite your slightly aggressive persona, I do respect what you think Looshle. I no longer think Kirk Morrison is a douche.
Despite your slightly aggressive persona, I do respect what you think Looshle. I no longer think Kirk Morrison is a douche.
You're a fucking putz. You think the guy's a douche for no real reason and then change your mind because someone else told you he wasn't. You do or you don't. Stop being a woman.
You're a fucking putz. You think the guy's a douche for no real reason and then change your mind because someone else told you he wasn't. You do or you don't. Stop being a woman.
I miss DDIDM.
I remember e-boxing with you before in another thread a long time ago and I felt bad and I'm sorry for that because I was out of line. With that being said you def need to watch what you comment. It's probably the reason I jumped down your throat in the first e-fight. Just because some 'respected poster/player' disagrees with your opinion doesn't make it a good reason to switch it. If you're going to change it, do it because you were wrong in the first place. Other people’s opinions shouldn't have anything to do with your opinion. Your opinion should only be what you personally think about the person in question and/or the events that occurred.
I remember e-boxing with you before in another thread a long time ago and I felt bad and I'm sorry for that because I was out of line. With that being said you def need to watch what you comment. It's probably the reason I jumped down your throat in the first e-fight. Just because some 'respected poster/player' disagrees with your opinion doesn't make it a good reason to switch it. If you're going to change it, do it because you were wrong in the first place. Other people’s opinions shouldn't have anything to do with your opinion. Your opinion should only be what you personally think about the person in question and/or the events that occurred.
This is a crock of shit. If you allow him to base his "opinion" on a tv episode, at least allow him to change it based on comments from people who have had first hand experiences with said person. Don't let your past experiences with jam cloud your judgment on this particular instance.
Here in Gen-Po we call that pulling a Rose.
This is a crock of shit. If you allow him to base his "opinion" on a tv episode, at least allow him to change it based on comments from people who have had first hand experiences with said person. Don't let your past experiences with jam cloud your judgment on this particular instance.
So you advocate his going back and forth? I surely don't, and it's also about the way he went about it. It sounds like he was using his change of heart to e-suck some dude's wang.
So you advocate his going back and forth? I surely don't, and it's also about the way he went about it. It sounds like he was using his change of heart to e-suck some dude's wang.
I absolutely advocate changing your opinion of someone. Especially when new evidence is presented from first hand experiences. Listen, I don't think basing your opinion on someone from a tv show is wise, but when other people step in with first hand knowledge of the person that makes you think you made a bad call I certainly think you are entitled to change your opinion.
Here in Gen-Po we call that pulling a Rose.
Wait, I thought that was when someone created a post with so many annoying grammatical and spelling errors that you questioned whether or not it was intentional. Gonna need a split definintion in the forum glossary I guess...
Wait, I thought that was when someone created a post with so many annoying grammatical and spelling errors that you questioned whether or not it was intentional. Gonna need a split definintion in the forum glossary I guess...
I never said there weren't multiple definitions under "Pulling a Rose." You forgot the random use of commas where they aren't necessary.
THEY HATE US FOR OUR FREEDOM!!!!
I absolutely advocate changing your opinion of someone. Especially when new evidence is presented from first hand experiences. Listen, I don't think basing your opinion on someone from a tv show is wise, but when other people step in with first hand knowledge of the person that makes you think you made a bad call I certainly think you are entitled to change your opinion.
I completely agree with the bolded statement. You have a good point I just think it was retarded the way it went down. It's really hard for me to respect anyone who bases a negative opinion of someone off of what he did, even if he changes it later. We'll agree to disagree in a way I guess. Good argument tho! :club:

Kirk Morrison sighting!!

Kirk Morrison AccumulatingKirk Morrison is a player who has been rarely spotted during this WSOP, but we just caught Morrison and Kristy Gazes tangling on a flop of ks.gifqh.gif8h.gif Morrison checked from the small blind to Gazes in late position who fired 2,500. Morrison then min-check-raised to 5,000 and Gazes released.Morrison claimed he had K8 as he adds to his impressive stack of 87,000 chips.