How Much Do You Play?

How much do you play in a standard week?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you play in a standard week?

• 40+ hours
    • 30-40 hours
    • 20-30 hours
    • 10-20 hours
    • 5-10 hours
    • 0-5 hours

I've been reading these boards for awhile now, just starting to get involved in the conversation. Just read a brag post which detailed tournament results for like 6-7 tournaments in one day (well done Jambot).Got me to thinking how much some of you guys are able to play. It's rare that I'd find more than 5 hours a week to play, and I rarely have time to sit down for a big MTT, but I know there are some on these boards who are making a living playing online/live.So how much do you play? And if you play more than 20 hours a week, do you also have a full-time job? Or are you a college student?Sorry if this question's been asked before, but I'd love to see it in the poll numbers.

5-10 nowadays but if you asked me a year ago it was def 30hrs. Workin a lot more these days and touraments (especially higher buyins/participants) have longer structures and I just don't have the time to sit there for that amount of time. I'd like to get back into cash but that requires discipline i just don't have anymore, lol

5-10 and it is the single biggest tilt factor in my game. If I start a session on Monday and hit some variance early it makes me crazy that I won't get a chance to play again till thursdy nightI realize you should leave the wins and losses at the tables but it still is frustrating.

Off work at the moment, so have been playing a fair few hours, but not huge volume. Usually about 15-20 hours a week though. More if I'm not doing anything at the weekends.