Easy No Strings Attached Sex0r

Multiple instances of flirtation... trust me it wasn't innocent or anything that could be misinterpreted :club:
We could trust you, but you telling us what "hints" were given would prove it.
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also not sure it's as obvious as you think it is, unless you forgot to mention some body language or other comments.Now what was the * for?
Yeah I mean from what we've been told I don't think it sounds like she wants to do you. I've discussed sex stuff with male friends and they may have interpreted as flirtatious, but I thought it was just a fun conversation. Certainly did NOT want anything from them in that league.
I've discussed sex stuff with male friends and they may have interpreted as flirtatious, but I thought it was just a fun conversation.
It's kind of what guys do. If a girl talks to us, we think she probably wants to do us. If she talks about anything sexual with us, we know she wants to do us.
I've discussed sex stuff with STRATEGY and he may have interpreted as flirtatious, but I thought it was just a fun conversation. Certainly did NOT want anything from HIM in that league.
You could have just said it, we knew what you meant!

Women have a tough job. Today a girl in work randomly threw me half of her twix bar and gave me a smile. First thoughts were "I'm in"They pretty much can't do anything without us thinking they are interested, even when they act like a bitch the only thing that makes sense is playing hard to get or insecurity over her obvious love for us.

A girl at work made it blatantly obv she wants to get laid, but I'm not sure how I should transition from work to one of our places. She's not yet 21 so I can't suggest meeting at a bar etc.Here's the convo, talking about how I am quitting smoking cigarettes:Me: You just have to find something to deal with stressHer: Yeah, Like what?Me: I have my ways...Her: Like sex right?Me: Haha YeahHer: I can't do that right because my *fiance is in jail...Me: What about... you know... taking care of yourself?Her: Oh yeah, I definately take care of myself.LOL it is obv. Normally if I were to ask a girl out, it would be based on one her interests and I'd be confident based on previous interactions that she'd say yes. Now in this case, I know she likes cigarettes and sex, but how do I transition from the workplace to her place?Just ask if she wants to hang out? Simple and to the point.Thanks for taking my call, I'll hang up and listen now...
She's not 21 yet, AND she's engaged to a guy that's in prison...You're right, this is going to be easy, and no strings attached. I see absolutely no way anything negative could come from this. Go forth and stuff.

Was she winking at you the whole time through this conversation? Because this in no way sounds like she wants to shine your rod. I work with nothing but women, they're suprisingly open about how much they want sex. That doesn't mean they want sex from you.

I'll try to fill in some of thatdont forget the protection when you must bang hot babes? She's about a 7, but the uninhibited sex discussion made her more appealing :club:
Relatively sure that it's 'don't forget to post when you're murdered by her boyfriend', but what do I know?
Was she winking at you the whole time through this conversation? Because this in no way sounds like she wants to shine your rod. I work with nothing but women, they're suprisingly open about how much they want sex. That doesn't mean they want sex from you.
this is very true. except when one of them does want sex from me. and she gets it AND likes it. hey hey.
A girl at work made it blatantly obv she wants to get laid, but I'm not sure how I should transition from work to one of our places. She's not yet 21 so I can't suggest meeting at a bar etc.Here's the convo, talking about how I am quitting smoking cigarettes:Me: You just have to find something to deal with stressHer: Yeah, Like what?Me: I have my ways...Her: Like sex right?Me: Haha YeahHer: I can't do that right because my *fiance is in jail...Me: What about... you know... taking care of yourself?Her: Oh yeah, I definately take care of myself.LOL it is obv. Normally if I were to ask a girl out, it would be based on one her interests and I'd be confident based on previous interactions that she'd say yes. Now in this case, I know she likes cigarettes and sex, but how do I transition from the workplace to her place?Just ask if she wants to hang out? Simple and to the point.Thanks for taking my call, I'll hang up and listen now...
stopped at the fiance part.Two things. 1) it doesn't sound like she wants to bang you. And 2) if she does, don't. her fiance is in jail for a reason, major or minor. I would NOT tap that ass.
There is always that one girl at work that is trouble. You have just met her.
ROFL yeah. You should see the decisions I make at the poker table fwiw.I suggested we hang out and she was down for it. She took my # on her phone. Tired and need sleep noawww
Haha You're right on, but I won't be able to post being murdered so I'll stick with my interpretation :)deleted my lame poker anology .... have to say I am 70/30 to win this pot
Deleting lame poker analogies: You're doing it wrong.