Easy No Strings Attached Sex0r

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should approach this woman and tell her how you went to a poker forum as well as a gaming forum and stated that she wants your meat really bad. I BET SHE'LL BE ALL OVER THE ****.
And if that doesn't work, be sure to mention how much you like Burgess Meredith and Barf from Spaceballs.
TraptSteve by name. Soon to be TraptSteve by nature.6551.jpgYeah?? You like that one?080404_tom.jpgYEYAH!!!!!!tom-cruise-actingcrazy.jpgTrapt... Steve!cruiselaugh.jpg
LOL this needs more love. most excellent.
Asking posters at Gamefaqs anything that has to do with sex is like asking a Chinese fisherman to help you decide what kind of tools you would need to dismantle a nuclear reactor.
Lol so true.
Omg a runthemover reference I actually got!Edit: I think...did I? Fuck, maybe I didn't...GET A WARRANT!
I always want to look cool and reply to his posts with an lol or haha but then I am afraid someone will ask me what is so funny.
I always want to look cool and reply to his posts with an lol or haha but then I am afraid someone will ask me what is so funny.
I'd say i'm 95% confident I got this reference. This is the first time thats ever happened, I swear.
I'd say i'm 95% confident I got this reference. This is the first time thats ever happened, I swear.
you know janitor was in major league? saw it this weekend. he was one of the fans. the more you know.
That's right, with Randy Quaid and some other guy.
no that was the second one. well he might have been in the second one too, but I was talking about the original. he was skinny and young. not that he's fat now or anything. I need to stop typing.
you know janitor was in major league? saw it this weekend. he was one of the fans. the more you know.
going deeper, the janitor was also the first baseman for the Cubs in the movie "Rookie of the Year".
going deeper, the janitor was also the first baseman for the Cubs in the movie "Rookie of the Year".
One of my favorite movies. The kid that played "The Rookie" was the really douchey boy friend of Tara Reid in the American Pie movies.
ROFL. I am a good looking guy(ie. better than avg)... it makes me egotistical to acknowledge that? Given the context of this topic? Sorry if that bothers you :club:
Well, yeah. You basically made this brag-topic about how some hot young girl wants to have sex with you, and then you're tossing in the occasional "I'm good looking" and whatnot. Isn't that the definition of egotistical? Post a picture of yourself. I'll tell you if you're good looking enough to think you're good looking. I'm not good looking, but I know good looking when I see it. I get the feeling that you're more "Meryl Streep" than "Brad Pitt."
Well, yeah. You basically made this brag-topic about how some hot young girl wants to have sex with you, and then you're tossing in the occasional "I'm good looking" and whatnot. Isn't that the definition of egotistical? Post a picture of yourself. I'll tell you if you're good looking enough to think you're good looking. I'm not good looking, but I know good looking when I see it. I get the feeling that you're more "Meryl Streep" than "Brad Pitt."
Meh it is about a year old and I've lost about 10 lbs (~200 to ~190), but http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p?showuser=5853.I made the topic sort in the hope that people could get some amusement and perhaps offer token advice. When I mentioned my opinion of my looks, it was for the sake of comparison. In case they were wondering if I was bad/avg/decent/good looking. Maybe I should have said above avg looking in the first place.
Meh it is about a year old and I've lost about 10 lbs (~200 to ~190), but http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p?showuser=5853.I made the topic sort in the hope that people could get some amusement and perhaps offer token advice. When I mentioned my opinion of my looks, it was for the sake of comparison. In case they were wondering if I was bad/avg/decent/good looking. Maybe I should have said above avg looking in the first place.
You are better looking than me, but are, quite fortunately, an idiot.
Fortunate in what regard? You'd actually consider yourself to be an epic failure if both your looks and intelligence was subpar to some random person on the internet? I envy u <3
I am going to go ahead and disagree here, but only with the first part.This of course, because I have seen you in most of your glory. This opinion could change, if Steve were to post pics of himself in his glory.
I don't post enough to know the in-referencesWho is that??
Erik Ryland is a poker legend from Minnesota who used to post in these forums until all the people who were jealous of his success drove him away.He also said he was quite the ladies' man, although I can't verify that.