For Better Or Worse

No, it usually ends in a comma.
awwww James sweety your so cute, at times!
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hate Austin, I do like him and I feel sad for him at times. I think he is one mixed up person. Who carries a lot of anger and deep dark feelings of pain.
I guess I'm just playing with my pet kangaroo now, but all I meant was that I thought it was odd that you apparently added the last line about getting told off (unless there's a different version somewhere). The reason I went searching for it was because I also thought it was odd that a poem would end with a comma, so I wanted to see it for myself.

may i feel said he(i'll squeal said shejust once said he)it's fun said she(may i touch said hehow much said shea lot said he)why not said she(let's go said henot too far said shewhat's too far said hewhere you are said she)may i stay said he(which way said shelike this said heif you kiss said shemay i move said heis it love said she)if you're willing said he(but you're killing said shebut it's life said hebut your wife said shenow said he)ow said she(tiptop said hedon't stop said sheoh no said he)go slow said she(cccome?said heummm said she)you're divine!said he(you are Mine said she)

For better or worse, I love you guys. You're my friends, and no matter how sad and pathetic that is it means something to me. And right now I need something to mean everything. I know I can be an asshole most of the time, probably all the time, but thats just because I am one. So yeah, love you guys. And those of you to whom I am speaking know who you are. The rest of you, well, you can suck my dick.
circle jerk?love you too man:emma-watson.jpgemma-watson-picture23.jpgnormal_emma_watson_headshot3.jpg
GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAgain and again.
oops you are so cute at times!
awwww James sweety your so cute, at times!
Now would be the time for the apostrophe madness.
GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAgain and again.
Can't teach a retarded dog new tricks. I think that's how the saying goes, right?
oops you are so cute at times!
For ****s sake use the apostrophe. You just sound god awful.
I guess I'm just playing with my pet kangaroo now, but all I meant was that I thought it was odd that you apparently added the last line about getting told off (unless there's a different version somewhere). The reason I went searching for it was because I also thought it was odd that a poem would end with a comma, so I wanted to see it for myself.
I'm sad that you had to type this explanation. Not so much for you though.
what is it with you and kangaroos?
For better or worse, I love you guys. You're my friends, and no matter how sad and pathetic that is it means something to me. And right now I need something to mean everything. I know I can be an asshole most of the time, probably all the time, but thats just because I am one. So yeah, love you guys. And those of you to whom I am speaking know who you are. The rest of you, well, you can suck my dick.
You got a list going?
Now would be the time for the apostrophe madness.Can't teach a retarded dog new tricks. I think that's how the saying goes, right?For ****s sake use the apostrophe. You just sound god awful.
you're cute at times ! there does that make everyone fu[c]king happy. What a bunch of whinning babies lol
you're cute at times ! there does that make everyone fu[c]king happy. What a bunch of whinning babies lol
I'm bored.
You're cute at times! There, does that make everyone fucking happy? What a bunch of whining babies. Hahaha.
I'm sad that you had to type this explanation. Not so much for you though.
I know. And I still can't get a proper answer.
what is it with you and kangaroos?
Just try to tell me a baby kangaroo isn't the best thing ever.
EastCoast203.jpgI love this kangaroo. He was really old. He lived at the National Zoo in DC. I guess he died about a year ago but he was sooo cute.
is that a coroner's photo of said kangaroo?jesus