Birthday Number Ones

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Battle Hym of the Republic by the Union Army Marching Band.Nah, I'm not really that old.Mrs Brown You've Got A Lovely Daughter by Herman's HermitsKing Of The Road by Roger Miller (UK and Australia)

UKThe Final Countdown by EuropeUSThe Next Time I Fall by Amy Grant & Peter CeteraAustrialia:You're The Voice by John FarnhamLol.

USHello Dolly by Louis Armstrong UKDon't Throw Your Love Away by The Searchers AUSA World Without Love by Peter & GordonToo bad they don't also list Canada

Another Brick in the Wall (Part II) - Pink FloydI win...so far
Not so fast, buddy...US - Honey by Bobby GoldsboroUK - Congratulations by Cliff RichardAUS - Lady Madonna by The Beatles

UK - Frankie by Sister SledgeUS - A View to a Kill by Duran DuranAUS - Angel/Into the Groove by MadonnaThis made me quite sad.

US - Afternoon Delight by Starland Vocal Band which reminded me of this:Michael: My mom is very stressed out, and she needs something I can't give her, um... maybe a little "afternoon delight". Narrator: Oscar thought that Michael was referring to a particular brand of cannabis named Afternoon Deelite, a strain famous for slowing behavior. Oscar: Well sure, my question is, which way do I try to get it in her? Michael: I don't need any details. Oscar: Maybe I'll put it in her brownie. Michael: Hey. So I think I win.

Your mom got rick-rolled, haha.
oh my fucking god that is like the funniest thing ever and i cannot stop laughing and laughing and laughing at it and then when i stop i start again with the laughing and laughing and laughing, most of it out loud but some of it inside and around and everywhere, my whole body convulsing with the laughter only a rick roll joke can provide. HA HA!