I'm Going To Be A Multi-millionaire Tomorrow

I'm very much looking forward to tomorrow.Basically, I'm just letting everyone here know that I'm going to win the 'Euro-Millions' lottery tomorrow evening. I had a very clear and vivid dream last night (I rarely have dreams that I can remember and never of this nature) of watching the Euro lottery draw, ticket in hand, and I won.I've never bought any kind of lottery ticket, but today... inspired by my 'vision' I went onto the website and saw that it wasn't just a normal jackpot this week.. but it's a MEGA JACKPOT!! £85 MILLION! ($125 Million).Seeing as I'm 99% certain now that I'm winning this, I bought 2 tickets today... probably would have only needed one, but just to be sure. I'm kind of already deciding on how I'll be spending the money, so it's pretty exciting (as you can probably imagine).You have to pick 5 numbers, and then 2 'lucky star' numbers, and here are mine:02 05 _ 11 32 *05 *0613 23 _ 29 46 *02 *06 I've left one number blank, because it might be bad luck to reveal my numbers completely.And, just because I'm kind, I promise to give everyone who posts in this thread $500... when I win. I really can't believe this is happening to me, I feel pretty lucky to have won be going to win such a huge amount of money. It's such a JOYOUS occasion.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you do win, it would be nice if someone I knew hit it big lol gl and tid

I'm very much looking forward to tomorrow.And, just because I'm kind, I promise to give everyone who posts in this thread $500... when I win. I really can't believe this is happening to me, I feel pretty lucky to have won be going to win such a huge amount of money. It's such a JOYOUS occasion.
Since you and I are English I demand my payment as 500 pound sterling, not dollars. Best of luck!
Who do I send the cheque (check) to, when I win? Do you have real life pseudonyms on standby?
i'm gonna donate my share to the registered sex offenders defense league.
Do you have real life pseudonyms on standby?
i'm gonna donate my share to the registered sex offenders defense league.
That would be a yes.

Wait, did you see the numbers in your sleep or did you just see yourself winning.And, didn't Lost teach us that the numbers are bad?

Wait, did you see the numbers in your sleep or did you just see yourself winning.
No sir, I did not see 'numbers' in my sleep. Haha!! Lol @ this guy, what kind of weirdo sees numbers in their sleep?I'm buying a Bugatti Veyron next Saturday though. (I checked, and I won't be able to receive the money for approximately 5 days... which is pretty annoying).
I bought 2 tickets today... probably would have only needed one, but just to be sure.
Oh, so close. Fate offered you a chance at millions, a sure trip to the easy life, and you blew it. Fate hates to be doubted. You should've just bought one ticket.Better luck next time.
I'm very much looking forward to tomorrow.Basically, I'm just letting everyone here know that I'm going to win the 'Euro-Millions' lottery tomorrow evening. I had a very clear and vivid dream last night (I rarely have dreams that I can remember and never of this nature) of watching the Euro lottery draw, ticket in hand, and I won.I've never bought any kind of lottery ticket, but today... inspired by my 'vision' I went onto the website and saw that it wasn't just a normal jackpot this week.. but it's a MEGA JACKPOT!! £85 MILLION! ($125 Million).
Based on the odds of being a winner, you've got about the same chance of winning as I do, and I'm not buying a ticket!
Based on the odds of being a winner, you've got about the same chance of winning as I do, and I'm not buying a ticket!
Don't like your attitude kiddo... you're not getting paid!
Is there any limitations as to what the $500 will be spent on?
If you spend it on a hooker, I want pics. That's the only stipulation.
Oh, so close. Fate offered you a chance at millions, a sure trip to the easy life, and you blew it. Fate hates to be doubted. You should've just bought one ticket.Better luck next time.
What if you bought two tickets with the same numbers :ts Would fate be doubted then?Why would you do that you ask? Well, suppose there was one other winning ticket bought, now you would get 2/3 of the prize instead of half. :club: