Theinvestor Is A Scammer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty new here obviously but it does suck to hear when one member screws another member. (Insert funny joke here).I have a feeling i'm going to look to get staked some day and i'll probably get turned away because knowone or not many people especially new ppl can't be trusted. I'll just have to provide my backer with my cell number i guess :ts. Anyways GL op in getting what's owed to you, i wish u the best :club:
Ill stake you. Whats your sn on stars?
It's so funny because if he would have stayed on the stake they would have given him skills to make so much money. He might have burned at least 100k in equity by doing this.
That's what I was thinking as I read this. Some of us would do anything to get set up with the right coaching program and this loser blows it for himself by scamming them for rent money......in addition to hurting himself, he hurts every potential player out here who may not get a coaching offer because coaches are naturally more leary with every story like this.
Dam, is this grade 5 love where you make fun of the chick you like, or you really hate Rose.
It's more of an insecurity thing where imature kids make fun of others to try to make themselves feel better. Usually people with low self esteem.
It's more of an insecurity thing where imature kids make fun of others to try to make themselves feel better. Usually people with low self esteem.
Exactly.I hate that I have to even say this, but when is enough enough? It's fun to pick on Rose. I get that. I really do. But to go on and on the way poker kid has in multiple threads is just downright obsessive and creepy. We get it. You don't like her. Let it go.