Theinvestor Is A Scammer

some "real life" stuff comes up....Do you think OP wasn't giving you "real" money as a stake that he should be getting a return on as per agreed on terms? I don't get how you don't pay him first if you wouldn't even be able to play that tourny if it wasn't for him.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And its very interesting that after you claimed you were waiting on the check from stars you were still playing on there...very interesting, no money on stars, but still playing? From 1/10 to 2/9. Which is the time I was on hold, b/c your check was taking too long.

i was sure i posted but guess my connection went out as i was typing .just wanted to say your ashole for scamming someone willing to take the time to help you out financially and also trying to teach you to win on there money .i hope you get a spare tire into your windsheild and it knocks some sense into you

Just so amazing you ignore me for weeeeeeeeekkkkkks, then I out you and you show up again. Have some ****ing morals and accountability.
this is always my biggest prob with stuff like this. people are unwilling to man up and deal with shit until they are publicly outed then they make it sound like they were trying to fix things the entire time.
some "real life" stuff comes up....
obv was beyond his control
sigh @ anthonys voice double being harrrrrrrrrrible at life :club:
FYPFWIW this is the schit that tilts me more than anything. Guys like Casey and Rod do something good for someone...and then that person craps all over them. Add this douchebag to the Mt. Rushmore of FCP cheating/scamming...Move over CanadienPoker and Dr. Douchesack...u have company!
FYPFWIW this is the schit that tilts me more than anything. Guys like Casey and Rod do something good for someone...and then that person craps all over them. Add this douchebag to the Mt. Rushmore of FCP cheating/scamming...Move over CanadienPoker and Dr. Douchesack...u have company!
ya, i had nothing to do with it. thanks!

This is pretty crappy. I was one of the people getting coached with them and when Casey brought it up to me I thought it was horrible. I also hope Casey isn't so damn trusting with his money to people. I mean getting scammed out of the tourney money is an LOL joke, but on top of that shipping a dude rent money and getting screwed over that is bad. Don't do that crap anymore Casey, like literally I'd never get to a point where I'd ask my coach/staker for rent money. There's a shit ton of things I'd do before that, ask others, go into debt, take out loans, get another credit card, etc. So when he was asking that crap it'd be a red flag.As for investor you are scummy. It's ridic that Casey et al waited this long to out you because they felt handcuffed, because obv after outting you the chance of getting money diminishes. They didn't know you played any tourneys at all, I know this because as I was getting coached in January when this junk was going down and they started looking on sites and saw you had been getting into tourneys, during my coaching session (luckily I'm pretty awesome and didn't need the 100% attentive Casey during the sesh :club:). You robbed their coaching, robbed their stake, and robbed rent money. Pretty low life. Also, under their staking I played two tourneys, I asked permission before entering both of them and told them the results immed.

I'm just glad that I don't know the guy. That would be one more debt that I would have to cover for someone else.Casey, Jess and Rod..........sorry this happened to you. Not cool at all.Also, in all fairness, I don't buy the excuse of "life stuff". The key to having a good relationship with someone is communication. I know Casey really well. If you actually discuss things with a person, resolution is inevitable. Avoiding the situation is -ev.

It's so funny because if he would have stayed on the stake they would have given him skills to make so much money. He might have burned at least 100k in equity by doing this.

By the way, Casey is wayyy to good of a person. He payed your rent for fuck sake. I'd feel horrible if I did this to someone so nice.

I think when anyone recieves a stake or any financial support from a member they should have to give there personal info to the affected parties in order for the transaction to go ahead. Could verify with a phone number or something. It wont stop scamming but I think it would cut down on it big time.

I think when anyone recieves a stake or any financial support from a member they should have to give there personal info to the affected parties in order for the transaction to go ahead. Could verify with a phone number or something. It wont stop scamming but I think it would cut down on it big time.
Some peoples names and reputations are worth less then 500 dollars. In the end you can only hope that you dont pick one of those people.
sigh @ anthonys voice double being horrible at life :club:
The voice may be similar, but the accent is all me.
FYPFWIW this is the schit that tilts me more than anything. Guys like Casey, Jesse, and Rod do something good for someone...and then that person craps all over them. Add this douchebag to the Mt. Rushmore of FCP cheating/scamming...Move over CanadienPoker and Dr. Douchesack...u have company!
FYPand yeah, this kinda shit really sucks.
FYPFWIW this is the schit that tilts me more than anything. Guys like Casey and Rod do something good for someone...and then that person craps all over them. Add this douchebag to the Mt. Rushmore of FCP cheating/scamming..Move over CanadienPoker and Dr. Douchesack...u have company!
I can't help but think you're forgetting a big name here...
Cue online dating page and vbnautilus posing as an interested party.
Beat me to this post, was so about to suggest it.