• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VT, the link might not work, but right below it are links for the show. It is Episode 5, so click on one of those.Edit:Nevermind, that doesn't work either.

VT, the link might not work, but right below it are links for the show. It is Episode 5, so click on one of those.Edit:Nevermind, that doesn't work either.
YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE MEMO ROOSTER BOY :club:
YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE MEMO ROOSTER BOY :qh
Doesn't matter anyway as I have already seen the episode.neener-neener-neener!!! :club::ts:4h:5c:3h

Ok, new idea. I'm just trying new things to see what might work...<iframe src="http://www.pokertube.com/MakePlayer.aspx?movieID=5afe2a74-a846-4fc2-b106-078f612fbae1" frameBorder="0" width="444" height="383" scrolling="no"></iframe>Copy the above thing and paste it into your facebook account (under where it says "write something...") Click Share.A video should appear on your facebook profile. Don't leave that page, or the video will go away.Someone can try if this works.I know it's a pain in the ass, but if you really want to watch it, you might as well try.You also might just be able to copy and paste from "http://" to "078f612fbae1" of the above link and put it in a web browser.No Promises that either of these will work, but once again, they worked for me, and it's worth a shot.

I totally agree with this. Earlier on he may have been playing a little bad, but now he is just running bad and misses everything.As far as Dwan, don't get me wrong he's good but he's hitting like every hand he plays. I mean, just an example, he raises with K9 there's like 3 other people in the pot and he hits top pair and gets paid off all the way to river. I mean, he's hitting like evrything he plays. But at the same time he creates his own action, like that re-raise with 44. I actually thought Peter was going to come over the top on that hand and it would've been awesome.
Because not every hand makes TV. They're not going to show all of the hands he raises and people fold or he 3bets and people fold or he cbets and people fold, or w/e.
Because not every hand makes TV. They're not going to show all of the hands he raises and people fold or he 3bets and people fold or he cbets and people fold, or w/e.
Ok, let me re-phrase (people are so picky sometimes, geez)...it SEEMS that the majority of hands they show that he gets involved with he is hitting. I understand that they don't show ALL of the hands, I know there are alot of hands they don't show because they're are probably not that exciting for TV, and they do tend to show alot of Dwan hands because he's making for good TV.
Barry was out raising everyone tonight by at least 100,000. The hand with Elia, Barry had small suited 6,4 d Elia A, rag d flop shows 2 diamonds Elia of course was ahead and raised, Barry reraised all in, Elia folds.
elia.png?
What do you mean when you include the bolded?
It means Doyle doesn't understand the math.