• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some of my thoughts on the season so far and the players:- Best season ever so far! The play is on a completely different level. It is much better without the mindless gambling of Sam Farha, and the terrible play combined with annoying table chatter of Jamie Gold!- Durrr is very impressive, definitely the best player at this table, and one of if not the best NLHE player right now.- Daniel seems off, he is definitely no fish though, and everyone has bad days.- Eli has proven that he is terrible at NLHE yet again.- Peter definitely has a tournament mindset. He loses value many times in order to conserve chips; out of his depth.- I haven't really seen anything that impressive from Doyle, he has made a couple moves but he has mostly just been a card rack this season, anyone who disagrees either isn't watching very closely or is defending him because they are old :club:- Barry has stepped up his game last show but is still overshadowed by Tom Dwan.- David Benyamine - I don't really have much to say about him, he is playing pretty good.- Zigmond has played pretty horrendous throughout this entire season.- I have my views on certain key hands of the season, but I will keep them to myself since most of my thoughts have already been thoroughly discussed. I'm looking forward to watching the remaining episodes :ts
[ ] link
Dwan is the just head and shoulders above the rest and it's pretty obvious.DN is playing tilted/bad poker now, but it's as a result of him running bad and not getting there with any of his draws.Barry is showing some high level play now.Everyone else sucks.
I totally agree with this. Earlier on he may have been playing a little bad, but now he is just running bad and misses everything.As far as Dwan, don't get me wrong he's good but he's hitting like every hand he plays. I mean, just an example, he raises with K9 there's like 3 other people in the pot and he hits top pair and gets paid off all the way to river. I mean, he's hitting like evrything he plays. But at the same time he creates his own action, like that re-raise with 44. I actually thought Peter was going to come over the top on that hand and it would've been awesome.
I actually thought Peter was going to come over the top on that hand and it would've been awesome.
Yep. He couldn't quite pull the trigger. It's been a very entertaining season. Great stuff.
Yep. He couldn't quite pull the trigger. It's been a very entertaining season. Great stuff.
I don't think I would have pulled the trigger on that one. I have posted before that I belive that PE is playing with scared money. That is NOT a good example of it. This is just one of those stupid situations with JJ that you find it very hard to raise or even call that bet. Give Dwan credit for picking that up but give PE some credit as well because that is a tough spot to be at and I think that a lot of us would have folded as well.
says video is not available
I just clicked on it and it works for me.If it's not working for other people, go to pokertube.com. Click on Season 5 of High Stakes Poker under Top 10 TV Poker Shows.Then you should see High Stakes Poker S05 Ep05 1/4 on the top right of your screen.
HSP isnt avaliable on pokertube to peoplein the US... its a fact.
I watching from inside the US right now. I've heard the same thing, but the link works for me as well. If the link doesn't work, try following my directions from above.Maybe I can try embedding the video into this thread.

If the second link I posted doesn't work, I'm going to try to embed an episode directly into this thread. Chances are this will not work, but it's worth a try.Edit: Yeah, that didn't work. Hopefully the second link will work for some people.