Ripleys Believe It Or Not!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about anyone else, but I wanna see a Kinger vs. VTLaxer HU4ROLLZ!!!
dont get me starteD!!!!! this should SO HAPPEN!
Go Virginia!! :club:
Again, to the extreme. You shouldn't feel bad for giving advice, and you don't. People obviously do appreciate your advice, they've said so multiple times in this thread. Everyone won't. So what? Quit wasting your energy and making yourself look like a clown. I also love the "never" and "does anything", so dramatic! You missed your calling in theater. When you realize that although some people have shit bankroll management, but are actually better than you, you'll get that much better. I watched that short heads up match, and there was no point where I thought you were any better. I'm sure he ran better, HU variance, standard, etc. I thought you were going to have to run well to win that match, because you went into it waiting for him to make the mistake. You were so sure he had to, since he was such a monkey for his bankroll rollercoaster. So you waited, while he took it to you. It was a lose/lose spot for you, nice game selection. I'm sure over 15,000 hands you'll get the best of him though.
This post is one of the more ignorant posts I've read on FCP lately.
LOLI think it is the holier than thou attitude that RDog showcases here on the forum that makes people feel this way, unless you are in his clique. Whatever though, it's the internet and I enjoyed this thread!
How has this not been mentioned yet? I figured out the thread-saver!RDOG BFF BRACKET!!!
How has this not been mentioned yet? I figured out the thread-saver!RDOG BFF BRACKET!!!
LOL we all need a bong hit here.
rdog doesnt have friends
Quit wasting your energy and making yourself look like a clown.Irony.When you realize that although some people have shit bankroll management, but are actually better than you, you'll get that much better. First off, Rdog is better than 99% of poker players in the world. Even if you did find someone who's better than Rdog but a total degenerate, Rdog would still be better by the fact he keeps his winnings. If you have poor bankroll management you'll be broke no matter how good you are. Good bankroll management is a poker skill, stop acting like its something completely fucking different when it's not. I watched that short heads up match, and there was no point where I thought you were any better. I'm sure he ran better, HU variance, standard, etc. I thought you were going to have to run well to win that match, because you went into it waiting for him to make the mistake. You were so sure he had to, since he was such a monkey for his bankroll rollercoaster. So you waited, while he took it to you. It was a lose/lose spot for you, nice game selection. I'm sure over 15,000 hands you'll get the best of him though.I don't think you have the ability to be able to tell who has talent at poker. I'm sure you think just because that monkey wouldn't open limp his button that he "had skills." If you were able to tell who was a better player and why, you'd be crushing this game. If you were crushing this game you'd be able to view this thing much better from Rdogs prospective.
The truth is, Rdog can do what you can't and that's win money at poker. Don't hate, appreciate.

As someone who has/is coached by Rdog I can say for a fact it's better to be blunt when teaching. That way the mistake you made is ingrained into your memory that much more and you're able to recognize similar situations and not repeat your mistakes, thus progressing. Rdog is blunt but extremely encouraging at the same time and I've come to realize how valuable he is to this forum over the past 5 months. Rdog is worth about 20 of you random clown posters in pure content alone.It really makes me upset to see the forum drive away the most accomplished players we have. There's a reason he's the member of the month and you're not.

lock this bitch up before we try and lose anyone else. srsly
QFMFT...and +1
Really? Like, seriously? Wow. RDog is a professional poker player. Professional. He pays his bills with his winnings. He pays his mortgage with his winnings. He is a consistent winner at the game and has been for a while. He openly and without cost shares his knowledge with the entire forum in the Challenge thread. The entire forum. Lord knows people who have never made a post in that thread read it religiously and have gotten better at the game simply from reading his posts. He doesn't have to do that. Not in the least. Yet he does. His opponents could be reading the thread and figuring out his thought process on hands and how he plays, but yet he doesn't worry about that and tries to help any time someone has a question.
qft
What's wrong with having, and stroking an ego?
It's my ego and my soap, and I can wash it as many times and as fast as I want to. Most of you have no idea the value of Rdog's contributions to this forum. I give him the majority of the credit for taking me from playing 25NL to on the verge of playing 200NL within the past 4 months. I've said it before when these attacks occur. He simply has zero patience for bullshit. His time is valuable to him as it should be to any professional poker player. If you can't handle criticism, don't post on a public forum, period. The funny thing about this useless thread is that the OP didn't even have a problem with anything Rdog said, but others had to jump on Rdog for the way in which he stated his OPINION. You don't have to agree with him to respect his opinion no matter how he chooses to state it. If he'd written two paragraphs on proper BR management, nobody would've said a word, but the message would've been the exact same. If you're here and play poker for entertainment, fine, but check your feelings at the door and don't shit on the people giving legitimate advice. If you're here to learn and get better, fine, but check your feelings at the door, ask questions, then shut up and listen to the people who know more than you.

It is kinda funny how people say to check feelings at the door when handling criticism, yet when RDog is being criticized himself, he runs away from the forums.

It is kinda funny how people say to check feelings at the door when handling criticism, yet when RDog is being criticized himself, he runs away from the forums.
stop trying to stoke the fire. I just read this thread for the first time. I think everyone should just calm down and let it go. Its over. If you dont like Rdog, fine, dont talk to him. If you dont like the OP, ditto. If you dont like the situation in this thread, fine, Im sure you have stated your opinion already as it seems most everyone has. No need to repeat what you already said.These threads dont accomplish anything but making our forum our community worse off than it was.
stop trying to stoke the fire. I just read this thread for the first time. I think everyone should just calm down and let it go. Its over. If you dont like Rdog, fine, dont talk to him. If you dont like the OP, ditto. If you dont like the situation in this thread, fine, Im sure you have stated your opinion already as it seems most everyone has. No need to repeat what you already said.These threads dont accomplish anything but making our forum our community worse off than it was.
I agree. I am done with the thread.Cue the dancing lock!
Goes back to the zero patience for bullshit. Rdog called a poker situation like he saw it. Everyone jumped on him for his method of saying it. Two completely different things. I don't want to speak for him, but criticize him all you want about anything poker related. He can handle it, and it makes for a simply amazing discussion. The best discussions we have in the challenge thread are when two people disagree. Jumping on a guy for being blunt or a bit abrasive when stating his opinion is ridiculous imo.