Would You Go Home With This Woman?

article-0-0342591D000005DC-595_224x358.jpgI haven't seen this posted, but I may have just missed it.Before you answer the title, read this:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...carved-arm.html
A drunken fling ended in disaster for a man who woke up to find his lover's name carved into his arm.Dominique Fisher, 22, used a Stanley knife to write her name on Wayne Robinson's upper arm.She inflicted the injuries on the 24-year-old at her home in Blackburn, Lancashire.Dominique FisherOne-night stand gone awry: Wayne Fisher awoke to find Dominique Fisher had carved her name into his armMr Robinson woke to find his body decorated with a star on his back, 'Dominique' written on his upper right arm, and numerous slash marks on his left arm and shoulder.He told police he had drunk vodka and taken Valium and was not awake during the incident on the night of June 14 last year.Mr Robinson said he panicked when he woke up and took a taxi back to his home in Fleetwood, Lancashire.He said: 'I went to her place for sex, not to be tattoed. I can't believe she did this to me and I hate her.Fisher was found guilty of unlawfully wounding Mr Robinson. She will be sentenced later this month'When I woke I was covered in blood. Dominique was snoring. I just had to get out of there. I didn't even wake her to ask what she'd done.''I'm scarred for life,' he told The Sun. 'I wish I'd never met her.'Fisher was found guilty of one charge of unlawful wounding at Preston Crown Court on Monday, following a two-day trial.She will be sentenced on February 27 at Preston Crown Court.
OK, begin mandatory "worth it" and "bonus" jokes now.

I just can't believe he got up and left...if I woke up in that condition and she was lying there sleeping it off. SHE would be waking up with something too. My dick in her ass.

Sometimes a little "rough" play in bed can be fun, but I think this is slightly over the line. I mean, if here name was Dana or something, that'd be okay, but Dominique? That's just really long.I mean seriously. I'm not even mad, I'm just impressed. Did she carve the q and everything? That seems difficult.

Some places expect you to pay extra for treatment like that, and the girls aren't generally as attractive.*Edit* Wow, I just looked at the pics...she was on a mission.

I just can't believe he got up and left...if I woke up in that condition and she was lying there sleeping it off. SHE would be waking up with something too. A knife in her ass.
Better.

I would. I'd have to be completely sober though. Then I'd strip search her... make sure she didn't hide any knives up her anus. Make sure there is nothing that can harm me in the apartment. I would have to not go to sleep while she is in the room.But yeah I'd **** the shit out of her. She seems like a good time.

Yes I would.Whenever I see a pic of a chick in OT now, I am afraid that her unit is larger than mine.

Whenever I see a pic of a chick in OT now, I am afraid that her unit is larger than mine.
QFT.
That's actually very impressive. And Yes, I would **** the shit out of into her.
FYPShe is definitely a scarry one night stand.

I don't see what the fuss is - she's not even hot. Also, that guy said he drank vodka and took valium...well he must have been passed out to the point of near-death to sleep through that. She probably tried to revive him and couldn't, then she got worried and tried using a knife or whatever to poke him awake, then that didn't work so she tried to cut him awake, then she figured he must be dead so really she thought she was only desecrating a corpse, which wouldn't be nearly as serious. I say go lenient.

Sorry guys Valium and Vodka how could he not f uckin feel that amount of carving. He must of took one massive dose of valium. What she did was shear craziness and I wondered if there was a psych assessment done on her. What he did to knock himself out was pure stupidity, it would be different if she drugged him but that was not the case here.He is lucky he did not die because Valium with any boose is nasty mixture.

I don't see what the fuss is - she's not even hot. Also, that guy said he drank vodka and took valium...well he must have been passed out to the point of near-death to sleep through that. She probably tried to revive him and couldn't, then she got worried and tried using a knife or whatever to poke him awake, then that didn't work so she tried to cut him awake, then she figured he must be dead so really she thought she was only desecrating a corpse, which wouldn't be nearly as serious. I say go lenient.
LOOOOOOOOOL! I love it.

you know, this does remind me of one time I hooked up with a girl and right before we got to her house I took like 5 pain pills of various shapes and sizes (I was already plentifully drunk). I can now slightly remember starting to make out, and I can remember flashes of sex (who needs a condom amirite?), but nothing else. when I woke up naked beside her I had no idea what happened. well, I had an idea, but I didn't remember it.sadly no tattoos to remember it buy though.