• 21 - 50
    • Over 50

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a bunch of nerds on a poker forum have below average number of sexual partners. clutch the pearls in surprise.

goddamn right, man. because those times when its just the two of you, you know, and your laying on the couch, face to face, kissing each other ever so gently, and you've got the itunes playlist of phi

An Honest Answer to a Rhetorical Question:1) I am not physically attractive. I mean, I'm not ugly, and I'm probably not even unattractive, but I'm not good looking. I'm a solid 6.0/10. 2) I made a

I wasn't counting the two tranny's because they were just blowjobs, but I can, if you like.
I fairly certain that BJ's have been forbidden. So you did good.
FWIW, I'd buy drinks all night long for the size 16 girl, the other two can open their own tab. Curves FTMFW.
The 8 looks like she might have just as good curves as the 16, actually.Unless by curves you mean "fat" as opposed to "waist-to-hip type ratios".Skinny doesn't have to mean lack of curves. Racist.
The 8 looks like she might have just as good curves as the 16, actually.Unless by curves you mean "fat" as opposed to "waist-to-hip type ratios".Skinny doesn't have to mean lack of curves. Racist.
Any attractive qualities the girl in the middle possesses are wiped out by the Moe haircut.
See, Snamuh I can relate too. 1 pussy men. We go for quality, not quantity.
You're 19. I'm not saying she's not fantastic, but you can be pretty confident you'll be sampling some more before your time is up. You'll like it, too. Well, most of it, at least.
Somewhere around the mid fourties here. And no, sal, that's not their age.Most of them were during my rowdy years, sadly. If I were single, which I will probably be soon, now that I'm old and fat(ter), I suspect significantly fewer women will want to invite my manmeat inside them.
I like my guys with a little meat on them. Don't sell yourself short. You know, and I know you know, that for men, especially, it's all about confidence. So I don't want to hear all this old, fat talk.I'm pretty sure there are too many commas in that sentence.
Any attractive qualities the girl in the middle possesses are wiped out by the Moe haircut.
Concur.
Yeah that's right guys. Because I'm sure if that girl came up to you, or you happened to be next to her while she's modeling in sexy lingerie, and she says to you 'I want you right now'... you'd say 'Oh no, sorry darling, I really can't find you attractive because your fringe comes down like that.' :club:
Yeah that's right guys. Because I'm sure if that girl came up to you, or you happened to be next to her while she's modeling in sexy lingerie, and she says to you 'I want you right now'... you'd say 'Oh no, sorry darling, I really can't find you attractive because your fringe comes down like that.' :club:
There's always one guy that finds it necessary to say this. Of course this is true...about pretty much any woman that isn't a beast.
LOL @ the sexually bitter man's lament
Most men don't become sexually bitter until they bang #2. Most guys that just stay with one vagina-hole are able to remain blissfully ignorant.
Most men don't become sexually bitter until they bang #2. Most guys that just stay with one vagina-hole are able to remain blissfully ignorant.
I turned sexually bitter between my first time (aged: 14) and my second (aged: much older). I went to Bangville, and then MOVED AWAY the next morning. So there was a pretty big gap, there, and cynicism just went ahead and moved into that space.
I turned sexually bitter between my first time (aged: 14) and my second (aged: much older). I went to Bangville, and then MOVED AWAY the next morning. So there was a pretty big gap, there, and cynicism just went ahead and moved into that space.
the gap between my first and second times wasn't that big, but it seemed like it at the time. probably 5 months or so, and when I was having sex for the second time, I was on top and I started laughing out loud because in my head I said "hell yeah! I'm actually having sex again!" she didn't mind.
hey man, sometimes when you find that special lady, and two become one you just know, you just fuckin know. its special, man, and you can feel it way down deep in your heart.
goddamn right, man. because those times when its just the two of you, you know, and your laying on the couch, face to face, kissing each other ever so gently, and you've got the itunes playlist of phil collins best slow songs on shuffle and your just laying in each others arms, you know man, nothing else matters. not what people think, nothing. there is only the two of you, and phil collins, and thats when you know you've got something special, something that has made it against all odds. or maybe you've got the lifscapes celtic flutes cd in the stereo, and you feel like you're running through a meadow back in Ireland. and you're making love in the fields of your ancestors. its beautiful, man. and thats the shit that really matters. phil collins and celtic flutes. its all you need, man. sometimes alcohol helps too, ebcause then maybe you both start to loosen up and you swith from soft phil collins to a little more up tempo like invisible touch or sussudio. and you maybe you start grinding, and the clothes are coming off and then it starts and you're in and out and you're about to come but in the air tonight comes on and you slow your rythm and then it builds and builds and builds and then its an explosion of pleasure perfectly timed with the drum solo and its awesome and its pure and its love, man, and thats what matters. so fuck what they say. dont even listen to that bullshit they're always talking, man. just straight up ignore that shit. just put it out of your mind, because that negative energy will bring you down, man, it will bring you down to china town. but thats not to say china town is a bad place to go. some people like it there, i dont, but some people do. im not into the asian culture. but thats just me, dude, maybe you like it, i dont know. if you do replace chinatown with the ghetto, becuase i think we can all agree that the ghetto is no place for a white guy from small town kansas. you wouldnt survive, man. its a dangerous world out there, man. just stay home with your lady. enjoy the intimate times, the times no one else knows about, because someday you'll be sitting in your office, doing the same work you've been doing every day for the past 12 years and you'll think back about the time she farted while you guys were making out listening to huey lewis and the news and how you guys laughed and laughed. and you'll giggle, right there in your office. remember the good times and the bad. because thats life, you know. thats all it is. its great and wonderful and fantastic and beautiful and sometimes it smells when people fart, but thats okay, because it goes away and eventually you dont even smell it anymore. or maybe you use an air freshener and now the room smells like fresh pine or maybe flowers. and thats nice because a room doesnt normally smell like pine. unless you use pine pledge to clean your wood floors. i dont. but some people do. but thats the thing, man, we all use different smelling cleaners and thats great, because variety is the spice of life, they always say. i've never actually said that, but i hear they say it. so its gotta mean something, and it does, it means everything. oh man, it means something. pine pledge, man, smell the pine and live your life, cause thats love, thats all it is. pine pledge and phil collins.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Vk6COp6kYEasy loverShell get a hold on you believe itLike no otherBefore you know it youll be on your kneesShes an easy loverShell take your heart but you wont feel itShes like no otherAnd Im just trying to make you seeShes the kind of girl you dream ofDream of keeping hold ofYoud better forget itYoull never get itShe will play around and leave youLeave you and deceive youBetter forget itOh youll regret itNo youll never change her, so leave it, leave itGet out quick cos seeing is believingIts the only wayYoull ever knowEasy loverShell get a hold on you believe itLike no otherBefore you know it youll be on your kneesShes an easy loverShell take your heart but you wont feel itShes like no otherAnd Im just trying to make you seeYoure the one that wants to hold herHold her and control herYoud better forget itYoull never get itFor shell say theres no otherTill she finds anotherBetter forget itOh youll regret itAnd dont try to change her, just leave it, leave itYoure not the only one, ooh seeing is believingIts the only wayYoull ever know, ohNo dont try to change her, just leave it, leave itYoure not the only one, ooh seeing is believingIts the only wayYoull ever know, ohShes an easy lover (shes a easy lover)Shell get a hold on you believe it (get a hold on you)(shes) like no otherBefore you know it youll be on your knees (youll be down on your knees)Shes an easy loverShell take your heart but you wont feel it (you wont feel it)Shes like no otherAnd Im just trying to make you see (trying to make you see)and this is also for youhttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gB775nB3YBI
the gap between my first and second times wasn't that big, but it seemed like it at the time. probably 5 months or so, and when I was having sex for the second time, I was on top and I started laughing out loud because in my head I said "hell yeah! I'm actually having sex again!" she didn't mind.
I think I thought the same thing. Although it was a long time ago. I guess we all think the same thing. When I got horizontal with my second fair maiden, I'm sure I said to myself Holy Shit! I'm getting laid again! There are two woman in this world who will sleep with me! But in fact as time went on, I realized it isn't that big of deal.

I just thought of this...When my room mate's buddy in college bagged his 100th chick, my room mate got him a cake that said "Happy 100th!" on it. The woman at the cake place was like "You don't want 'Birthday' after it?" HA, nooooope!

I just thought of this...When my room mate's buddy in college bagged his 100th chick, my room mate got him a cake that said "Happy 100th!" on it. The woman at the cake place was like "You don't want 'Birthday' after it?" HA, nooooope!
The cake shoud have been in the shape of a Vag