• Over 50

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a bunch of nerds on a poker forum have below average number of sexual partners. clutch the pearls in surprise.

goddamn right, man. because those times when its just the two of you, you know, and your laying on the couch, face to face, kissing each other ever so gently, and you've got the itunes playlist of phi

An Honest Answer to a Rhetorical Question:1) I am not physically attractive. I mean, I'm not ugly, and I'm probably not even unattractive, but I'm not good looking. I'm a solid 6.0/10. 2) I made a

Since this thread got bumped, I just noticed this. It amuses me when people use ATM in relation to sex but not in the way I interpret it.
I agree. I got duped once when I thought there was an ass to mouth machine at the corner gas station.
I agree. I got duped once when I thought there was an ass to mouth machine at the corner gas station.
There IS one at my corner store. I'm willing to bet she has no teeth.Sal can relate.
goddamn right, man. because those times when its just the two of you, you know, and your laying on the couch, face to face, kissing each other ever so gently, and you've got the itunes playlist of phil collins best slow songs on shuffle and your just laying in each others arms, you know man, nothing else matters. not what people think, nothing. there is only the two of you, and phil collins, and thats when you know you've got something special, something that has made it against all odds. or maybe you've got the lifscapes celtic flutes cd in the stereo, and you feel like you're running through a meadow back in Ireland. and you're making love in the fields of your ancestors. its beautiful, man. and thats the shit that really matters. phil collins and celtic flutes. its all you need, man. sometimes alcohol helps too, ebcause then maybe you both start to loosen up and you swith from soft phil collins to a little more up tempo like invisible touch or sussudio. and you maybe you start grinding, and the clothes are coming off and then it starts and you're in and out and you're about to come but in the air tonight comes on and you slow your rythm and then it builds and builds and builds and then its an explosion of pleasure perfectly timed with the drum solo and its awesome and its pure and its love, man, and thats what matters. so fuck what they say. dont even listen to that bullshit they're always talking, man. just straight up ignore that shit. just put it out of your mind, because that negative energy will bring you down, man, it will bring you down to china town. but thats not to say china town is a bad place to go. some people like it there, i dont, but some people do. im not into the asian culture. but thats just me, dude, maybe you like it, i dont know. if you do replace chinatown with the ghetto, becuase i think we can all agree that the ghetto is no place for a white guy from small town kansas. you wouldnt survive, man. its a dangerous world out there, man. just stay home with your lady. enjoy the intimate times, the times no one else knows about, because someday you'll be sitting in your office, doing the same work you've been doing every day for the past 12 years and you'll think back about the time she farted while you guys were making out listening to huey lewis and the news and how you guys laughed and laughed. and you'll giggle, right there in your office. remember the good times and the bad. because thats life, you know. thats all it is. its great and wonderful and fantastic and beautiful and sometimes it smells when people fart, but thats okay, because it goes away and eventually you dont even smell it anymore. or maybe you use an air freshener and now the room smells like fresh pine or maybe flowers. and thats nice because a room doesnt normally smell like pine. unless you use pine pledge to clean your wood floors. i dont. but some people do. but thats the thing, man, we all use different smelling cleaners and thats great, because variety is the spice of life, they always say. i've never actually said that, but i hear they say it. so its gotta mean something, and it does, it means everything. oh man, it means something. pine pledge, man, smell the pine and live your life, cause thats love, thats all it is. pine pledge and phil collins.
i used to be a strange guy.

I got married to my college girlfriend. No regrets. But it impacts my total---3.I did a lot of man whoring from age 15-19. If we could count how many girls you have had oral sex with, I would look way cooler.

I got married to my college girlfriend. No regrets. But it impacts my total---3.I did a lot of man whoring from age 15-19. If we could count how many girls you have had oral sex with, I would look way cooler.
I counted the girls I've had oral sex with.
I totally blew a chance to up my count today. Just a horrible performance in the computer lab. Just wretched, really.
I have to say that I'm disappointed with no dialogue with your post.
I typed it all out, but deleted it because I was so disgusted with myself. I'm serious.
I'd love to see this. I'm sorry that your pain is interesting to me. It's just that you present it in such an entertaining way.
I typed it all out, but deleted it because I was so disgusted with myself. I'm serious.
Quit being such a bitch. We all already know you're faggy. Just post it and let us laugh at you.