• 21 - 50
    • Over 50

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a bunch of nerds on a poker forum have below average number of sexual partners. clutch the pearls in surprise.

goddamn right, man. because those times when its just the two of you, you know, and your laying on the couch, face to face, kissing each other ever so gently, and you've got the itunes playlist of phi

An Honest Answer to a Rhetorical Question:1) I am not physically attractive. I mean, I'm not ugly, and I'm probably not even unattractive, but I'm not good looking. I'm a solid 6.0/10. 2) I made a

I don't think they go in a different order though.
If the girl on the right was turned the same way as the girl on the left, it would be obvious that she was bigger.
JasmineDesiree
I thought strippers weren't allowed?
A very good friend of mine is a huge slut....close to 100 by now, I believe. We had a list going in my buddy's note pad when she was in the 50-60 range. 25%+ of the "names" were "guy from _____". (Fill in bar or where she met him that night)We also play a game when we're at the bar (or public place), she just tells me a number and I know it means how many people in the place she's slept with. One time, we're at the bar and she goes "five and half". The half was because she slept with an identical twin and she's wasn't sure if it was that one or the other one there. 20 mins later, she says "SIX!" while looking to the door. The other twin was walking in the door.
ahem
I'll put a good word in for you.
AHEM
I have a few friend girls that are huge sluts...so I'm used to it?
OK, WTF?
If the girl on the right was turned the same way as the girl on the left, it would be obvious that she was bigger.
nevermind my original thing I posted here.but what I think does it is the girl on the left's face. chunky city.and I would personally like to see an fcp triple team of fryer's friend by mexico, hank, and myself. lets get this moving.
I think everyone has banged a Jennifer and a Cathy.
QFT.Lost my virginity to a Cathy. Caught a non-descript urinary tract infection from a Jennifer.
A very good friend of mine is a huge slut....close to 100 by now, I believe. We had a list going in my buddy's note pad when she was in the 50-60 range. 25%+ of the "names" were "guy from _____". (Fill in bar or where she met him that night)We also play a game when we're at the bar (or public place), she just tells me a number and I know it means how many people in the place she's slept with. One time, we're at the bar and she goes "five and half". The half was because she slept with an identical twin and she's wasn't sure if it was that one or the other one there. 20 mins later, she says "SIX!" while looking to the door. The other twin was walking in the door.No, I haven't slept with her.
I :club: Janna.
Brad and I played this game one time at a bar, didn't end well
That's because you're the biggest dumbass in the world.Also, I notice you didn't take pictures of the other 3 games, those 3 you lost.
3414e48eaba361eb159d4f9b0e8727b5.jpg
That's fucking ridiculous. First of all, the 12 looks fatter than the 16. But that's neither here nor there...the ideal for all humans should be 6, end of story.I find it amusing that the 8 is tan while the fatties normal women are pale.
If the one on the left is ideal than I'm turning gay.
QFT, I prefer the dumpy one on the right to that monstrosity. It seems that she's well shaven too, always a bonus... What the hell is Anna hiding back there?To put the phrase 'men's ideal' next to that picture is an insult to all of us.
you are not allowed to have a say on ideal, because you have a proven history of being retardededly (is that word?) off in this area of expertise.I'm not sure if I've ever beaten Brad at trivia, that dude has some really oddball knowledge hidden away in the recesses of this cranium
Boom! There it is!

for women dress size really doesnt mean much, I think the "male ideal" is all about being symmetrical . it can be anywhere from 4-16 for alot of guys imo.and im at 5 for the rec and engaged, so i guess ive hung my **** up in the rafters at 5. I could of been a contender

for women dress size really doesnt mean much, I think the "male ideal" is all about being symmetrical . it can be anywhere from 4-16 for alot of guys imo.
I agree, but I think it's more about proportion than symmetry.

I think I have had 23 +/-2, but that number could theoretically be as low as 18 or 19. There is one girl that, to this day, swears we did not have sex, and I can remember specifically doing her and thinking, "Haha, she's gonna be sooooooooooo embarrassed tomorrow." I could be insane, and that gets me down to 22.There is one instance where I got it in, gave it a few pops, and then was interrupted by a crying jag. The whole experience -- from first penetration to pullout -- lasted maybe 10 seconds. I always count that one, but maybe I shouldn't. If we throw it out, I'm down to 21. There are at least 3 blackout/brownout one-night-stand scenarios. I'd place my confidence of porking intervals at 60%, 75%, and 95%. It statistically unlikely (though possible) that I somehow went 0-3, which would drop me all the way down to 18. My best guess is 23, so I voted in that range, but it could be lower. Also, I always forget one or two (and may not even KNOW about a couple), so 23 is still a conservative estimate. Hey has anybody ever blacked out and woken up with a girl, then subtly probed to see if you two had sex last night? You know, you probably want to figure out if you used a condom, if you did anything humiliating? Maybe you need to ask her how you got back to her place, as well as where, exactly, that's located? And then you realize she's doing the same thing? That she blacked out and remembers nothing either? Talk about awkward!

dude, come on, they're obviously filthy rotten liars.
Idk, maybe, just maybe people on the Internet do get laid on a consistent basis. Someone has to be telling the truth eventually. Why not someone on FCP? With Mexico's personality, I could see him getting the pussy. Brad, hell I don't think there's a person on FCP that wouldn't want to end up in bed with that man.
Idk, maybe, just maybe people on the Internet do get laid on a consistent basis. Someone has to be telling the truth eventually. Why not someone on FCP? With Mexico's personality, I could see him getting the pussy. Brad, hell I don't think there's a person on FCP that wouldn't want to end up in bed with that man.
Oh hai! Where you living nowadays? :club:
take it easy nancy