Post Q's for fluffdog.Please adhere to either some form of bold formatting in your text, or a combination of smilies, as a mark of respect :5c:ts:club::4h

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) What made you choose to always make your posts filled with bold letters and smiley faces? :4h:club::ts 2) Cash..? Or tournaments?3) Have you ever "taken a shot"? For example: do you ever plan on or want to sit at PA's reserved high-stakes NLHE 6m table (I forget the name of it and I'm at work)? I have sometimes seen you on the waitlist. Or... How did it go when you played there?4) Most amusing live poker moment?

0o0o0o0o0o0o?NNB
FYP

What level was the biggest challenge for you to overcome?Did you ever get coached?Do you coach?Are you self taught, do you have a close group of poker friends (if so, who are they?) or how did you just become so quietly successful on here? What do you think are the biggest differences between beating... say 2-4nl and beating 10-20nl and above?There's some since this thread is lacking for some reason!

Congrats fluff1. So far Who has been the toughest player you matched up against and why?2. You have played both Live and On the Net which do you perfer?3. 10 yrs from now take a guess of how many WSOP bracelets you will have? and how many WPT events you have won? and we will look and see how close your predictions were :club::ts:4h:jh:club::D:D:club::D:D:(:club::5c:3h:qh

First off...... Congratulations!I know I have a reputation for being a jerk, but my question is asked in the most honest way possible:What made you decide to choose the screen name fluffdog?All the best.

Can you talk a little bit about your personal game selection? Do you think you progressed through the levels because of picking really good spots while building your roll or did you challenge your self with a lot of tough opponents to increase your skill level?I'll just bring it up now. That epic match KwaaZyPoka (where you lost 40+ buyins), regrets?Biggest thing that held you up becoming as successful poker player as you are now?

What is the biggest thing (or things) that helped you the most along the way. When did it finally 'click ' and what was the thing or situation that really turned the light on for you?and what is you general philosophy approaching and during a tournament? Short list of do's and dont's if any.Grats again. Come to LAPC the weekend of Jan 22nd!see ya around dude. :club:

What is it like above 2/4 HU? - Is there a certain point, when you're moving up thought HU stakes, where it's 95% all regs and you only make your money by playing/beating them?Does the skill level increase alot as you rise upwards?What was the biggest change to your game as you progressed in HU? :club:

Who's the smelliest/unkept pro you've brushed elbows with?What's the funniest thing a poker dealer has ever said to you?Can you look back at a particalur ephiphany-type moment in your poker career where you truly for the first time honestly believed you were destined to "make it" as a player? :club: B) :ts

What goes on in your mind when you decide to call a large river bet with Q high? :5c:club::ts:3h:qh:4h
LLZ!!!