What Have You Done That 99% Of Fcpers Have Not?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

• Electrically stimulated my brain with transcranial magnetic stimulation. • Been on stage at Carnegie Hall during a concert ( as part of an entourage, didn't play )• Sat with the monks in this temple

Driven through IowaStopped only for gas and the world's largest prairie dog. It was made of concrete???Oh wait, that was in Kansas, yes, stopped only for gas in Iowa

Met Magic JohnsonHad a meal with Troy Aikmaneaten more wings than 100% of FCPBeen in lived through a Cat 5 tornadoedit-Had sex in Taco Bell and Pizza Hut
Between this and the tornado story you are absolutely my hero.
FYP- Got a drunken Tremomey's mastercard # at midnight and booked him a flight to Tampa w/ me to go to World Series game 1 last year and pissed in a urinal next to him
Solved a Wheel of Fortune puzzle with no letters showing yet. DAMN, I'm good.
Pretty sure I've done this too. I know for sure I've done it with one letter called more than once.a88d0.jpg

i do one thing that 99% of people under the age of 60 don't do.....i can play bridgeand srsly, i've tried going to tournaments and bridge clubs and my and my hubby are the only 2 people younger than 70 in the room.

:icon_eek:is there a reason for this or you are just a bad driver? More on this, please. Guess we have a little shit-in-pants club going here.
1. all but 3 of them I was a passenger.2. This will be answered in a different place at a different time3. high five?
When your GF saw you peeing on your wife why didn't she get out of the way?I'm here all week folks.
I will let her answer this...
When your GF saw you peeing on your wife why didn't she get out of the way?
We were camping on a warm summers night. El Guapo had stayed up late with his men drinking tequila and trading stories of rape and plundering. When he came back to our cabana for rest and sex he was too drunk so he went straight to sleep. I must have awoken him trying to sneak out in the middle of the night, he stood up to pee, but instead of going out side of our cabana, he turned around and peed directly on the bed.You see we all have our own personal El Guapo...mine happens to be the actual El Guapo.
We were camping on a warm summers night. El Guapo had stayed up late with his men drinking tequila and trading stories of rape and plundering. When he came back to our cabana for rest and sex he was too drunk so he went straight to sleep. I must have awoken him trying to sneak out in the middle of the night, he stood up to pee, but instead of going out side of our cabana, he turned around and peed directly on the bed.You see we all have our own personal El Guapo...mine happens to be the actual El Guapo.
sigh. :club:
Pretty sure I've done this too. I know for sure I've done it with one letter called more than once.
If you did, you would KNOW! ha
**** ****PersonALAN ALDA!
Close...***** **** ***** *******EVENTMardi Gras in New Orleans

Only slept with one woman ever - happily married for 15+ yearsDelivered my own daughter in a car on the way to the hospitalPoker related - turned a $7.50 steps entry into a $12,500 WSOP seat. Took the cashNever replied to a post to bump up my posting numbersGraduated college in 3 years with a real degree (chemistry)

I told a Federal Air Marshall to go fuck himself. And didn't get my legs broken.

I used to work with him before he got the job. Although I did say it to him when I saw him at the airport.

Got hit in the chest with a slap shot from Dino Ciccarelli during warm ups at the Memorial Auditorium. My friend and I were watching the Red Wings shoot around before the game from the gold seats. A puck deflected over the glass and out into the hallway. I bent over the rail to see if anyone got hit when I heard the unmistakable "ding". Just as I stood up I felt a thud right on my sternum. Luckily I had my school varsity jacket on and it absorbed some of the blow. Still had a nice rectangular bruise for a few weeks though.OK, my pants-shitting story (hey, I wanna be in the club too). A group of friends used to rent ice time at the local rink just to goof off for a couple of hours. For some odd reason when I am on the ice I get the nastiest farts ever. I mean sticky, hot, make the dog leave the room type of farts. They just never seem to stop either. After skating we would hit a Denny's or Perkins to replenish the calories we just burned off. Sitting in the booth I felt one drop, let it creep out slowly so the guys with me just got hit with it unaware (I was on the outside so the guy next to me was trapped :club: ). Of course they just kept on hitting me. Finally it happened. I wasn't sure at first but went to the bathroom to check ti out. Unfortunately it wasn't just a log. It was more like watered down squash baby food. I wrapped the boxers up in some toilet paper and stuffed them in the trash. Stuck some more TP between my cheeks and walked over to get some paper towel, wet it down, and clean myself up.Ok, this one didn't happen to me directly. Playing a summer travel soccer game as a goalie. My sweeper, who was a good friend of mine at the time, walked into my goal box before the game and gave me that Popeye look like he was trying to squeak one out. Then he gets the Buckwheat look of surprise, shakes his leg and a nugget falls out of his shorts. I kept yelling at him to pick it up. He tried walking away. Then the ref walked over to find out what was going on. When I told him he refused to start the game until it got picked up. My buddy eventually picked it up with a spare sock.

I told a Federal Air Marshall to go fuck himself. And didn't get my legs broken.

I used to work with him before he got the job. Although I did say it to him when I saw him at the airport.

Got hit in the chest with a slap shot from Dino Ciccarelli during warm ups at the Memorial Auditorium. My friend and I were watching the Red Wings shoot around before the game from the gold seats. A puck deflected over the glass and out into the hallway. I bent over the rail to see if anyone got hit when I heard the unmistakable "ding". Just as I stood up I felt a thud right on my sternum. Luckily I had my school varsity jacket on and it absorbed some of the blow. Still had a nice rectangular bruise for a few weeks though.OK, my pants-shitting story (hey, I wanna be in the club too). A group of friends used to rent ice time at the local rink just to goof off for a couple of hours. For some odd reason when I am on the ice I get the nastiest farts ever. I mean sticky, hot, make the dog leave the room type of farts. They just never seem to stop either. After skating we would hit a Denny's or Perkins to replenish the calories we just burned off. Sitting in the booth I felt one drop, let it creep out slowly so the guys with me just got hit with it unaware (I was on the outside so the guy next to me was trapped :club: ). Of course they just kept on hitting me. Finally it happened. I wasn't sure at first but went to the bathroom to check ti out. Unfortunately it wasn't just a log. It was more like watered down squash baby food. I wrapped the boxers up in some toilet paper and stuffed them in the trash. Stuck some more TP between my cheeks and walked over to get some paper towel, wet it down, and clean myself up.Ok, this one didn't happen to me directly. Playing a summer travel soccer game as a goalie. My sweeper, who was a good friend of mine at the time, walked into my goal box before the game and gave me that Popeye look like he was trying to squeak one out. Then he gets the Buckwheat look of surprise, shakes his leg and a nugget falls out of his shorts. I kept yelling at him to pick it up. He tried walking away. Then the ref walked over to find out what was going on. When I told him he refused to start the game until it got picked up. My buddy eventually picked it up with a spare sock.

Those stories are funny as hell.
Solved a Wheel of Fortune puzzle with no letters showing yet. DAMN, I'm good.
Did this once when I was about 10...only because someone said the exact same phrase to me earlier in the day.PHRASE**** ***** ** ****** ** ****"Your guess is as good as mine"