Sunday Thread 12/28/08

I've only got the World Record Tourney in mind at the moment although I'll probably try and satelite into the million at some point as well.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK you guys have fired me up with your enthusiasm. I live in Australia and work full time so never get to play Sundays. And when I have time off I never get up in time.I have decided I will get up early tomorrow and dominate with you all. Haven't looked at shedule but will be playing everything up to 100r on Stars. Gl all!

OK you guys have fired me up with your enthusiasm. I live in Australia and work full time so never get to play Sundays. And when I have time off I never get up in time.I have decided I will get up early tomorrow and dominate with you all. Haven't looked at shedule but will be playing everything up to 100r on Stars. Gl all!
OK have looked at schedule I will start with Turbo Takedown which means getting up at 7:30am (!). See you all then!
OK have looked at schedule I will start with Turbo Takedown which means getting up at 7:30am (!). See you all then!
Australia represent, I'll be up at 5.30 for the WR (Im in Perth) and take it from there
Good Luck all!I'm broke! Got no money in my account until I deposit for the new year!NNB - I can predict you WILL take one of those tournaments down! If you do can I have a 0.05% slice?
I do hope you're kidding?

wait wat's so special about today? i'm not playing until maybe the nightly 100r and 200r, although i did reg. for the Guinness thing and plan on cashing by sitting out the entire time.

wait wat's so special about today? i'm not playing until maybe the nightly 100r and 200r, although i did reg. for the Guinness thing and plan on cashing by sitting out the entire time.
ummmmm guinness tournament, holiday 100k, 2.5m gtd, warmup mill gtd, nnb playing 35 tournaments
ummmmm guinness tournament, holiday 100k, 2.5m gtd, warmup mill gtd, nnb playing 35 tournaments
yeah, not very special. glad to be not playing, gl all

11:00 tilt $70+5 knockout12:00 hollywood $300+20 $150k guaranteed12:00 tilt $109 $16.5k guaranteed12:45 stars $215 warmup1:00 stars $1093:00 cake $50k guaranteed $1093:30 stars world record attempt4:30 stars sunday million $2155:00 cake $250k guaranteed $320 (if I satellite into it, and/or have few enough tables running then)5:30 stars sunday 500 $530 (depending on how I am running/feeling)Depending on mood/tables still going6:30 pm stars 2nd chance $2157:00 pm Stars 1097:30 pm cake 109

Trying to win a satty into the SM, but if I get it, going to play the 125 gtd and some other smaller buyin. Definitely in the 500k and some other less events. GL to all, lets have a big day

Trying to win a satty into the SM, but if I get it, going to play the 125 gtd and some other smaller buyin. Definitely in the 500k and some other less events. GL to all, lets have a big day
why would u play the 500k and not the sunday million, warmup?

Tentative Schedule (haven't decided if I'm playing tonight)Stars:$22 32k$11 turbo 10k$11 30k$3r$55 125k$11 500k2.5 Mil (first ever o0o0o)11r?FTP:$26 14k$3r 5k$26 27.5kHoliday 100k$22 Double DeuceWill be posting later stuff later on today, gl all!

Playin the Sunday Mil and the 650. Might load the 109 and 75 at 7pm but haven't decided yet.I'm pretty much the anti-baxter.