Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the moment you all have been waiting for has arrived. It's time for the 1st Annual? Vick12 BFF Challenge Championship!!!Before we start I want to thank all the fans out there....w/o you none of this is possibe!!!! <3 I also wanna thank the participants of the Vick12 BFF Challenge. Without your trustworthyness and your awesome pics...I couldn't do it w/o you!!!Without further ado...Let's get this motherphucker started!!!!LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....WELCOME TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE VICK12 BFF CHALLENGE!!!!Introducing 1st...He was the winner of the "Viva la Raza" Bracket and he defeated FCP Legend PMJ in the Semi-Finals...Please give a warm welcome to....THE DRUNKEN ROOOOOOOOSTER....JORGE "GALLO" ORTIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!gallo.jpgHis opponent tonight...He was the winner of the "Grandpa White and the 7 dwarfs" Bracket and he won by default in the Semi's cuz all Cubs fans suck....Give it up for...THE DRUNKEN GECKOOOOOOOOOO.....CHRISTIAN "CHROZZO" CHROSNIAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Chrozzo.jpgThe combatants are in the ring and the size difference is apparent. Gallo looks a solid 500 lbs. heavier and at least 3 feet taller than Chrozzo. Chrozzo doesn't look intimidated however and offers up a smug "Hi!" as they touch gloves before the fight. As the bell rings, Gallo rumbles over to Chrozzo and looks ready to throw a heavy punch. Just then Chrozzo offers up an alternative to Gallo..."U wanna have a drinkoff instead?" Gallo looks over the little man and offers a laugh..."LDO!!!!" With that they both have their cornermen bring them shot glasses. Chrozzo goes w/ the "mindslide" shot of bailey's, kahlua, and vodka. He is already flexing his drinking muscles. Gallo stuns the crowd and elects to do shots of Absolute. Juan Carlos Alverado can be heard shouting "U phucking sellout" from the crowd. Both men go shot for shot with each looking good early. After about 12 shots, Chrozzo ups the ante and askes if Gallo wants to add Beer to the menu as well. Gallo is game and each chooses a beer. Chrozzo goes for pints of Guiness and Gallo elects for some Corona's. This choice keeps the latino crowd at bay a bit and the 2 combatents go shot for shot...beer for beer. After a solid 2 hours go by, Gallo's stomach starts to growl and he orders some El Pollo Loco. Chrozzo elects to pass on food since he need his stomach for more alcohol. After Gallo polishes off 3 Pollo Asado's, 2 Ultimate Grilled Burrito's, and an Ultimate Pollo Bowl he is clearly in the zone. After another 3 hours go by...both men are starting to feel the liqour. Chrozzo starts drunk texting everyone on his cell phone and Gallo starts "Well" threads on FCP on "The Parking Sign' and "TB17's Mom". At the 8 hour mark both men look like they will fall over any minute and it's anyone game. Then suddenly Gallo starts to feel his stomach rumble and he needs a release. He procedes to release an El Pollo Loco-induced fart that cropdusts the entire crowd. Chrozzo is visually disturbed and can no longer take it...Chrozzo passes out cold at the 8 hour 12 minute mark of the fight....WINNER OF THE VICK12 BFF CHALLENGE- Gallo!!!!!!!As a reward for such a hard fought win, Gallo has won the following Avatar to be displayed proudly in his signature....vick12bffdh5.jpgCONGRATS!!!!

The award >>> a bracelet imo.
We can lose that scumbag scammer but we CANNOT lose that sig!!!!

and candianpoker 83 will be etched in fcp history forever. I bet he is lauging his ass off about this in his trailer. If im not mistaken newfoundland has the highest % per capita of drunks in the world. If not top 10 no problem.

OMFG!!! looooooooooooooooooolerzI'm speechless. This was totally epic!! I didn't think I would even make it past the first round, I had tough competition to overcome.I can't think of what to say, I didn't expect it, but I think that this could possibly convey my thoughts:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI