Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOOOLAnd fwiw this thread has had very little to do w/ transferability....because it would have ran a little diff!!! Remember...it's the Incredibly Incmplete BFF Bracket...so obv will weigh things a little bit diff!
You saying some people made it through that are broke mofos? That isn't right.

In our 2nd Final of the day we feature the "Viva la Raza" bracket finalists...Zimmer.jpgZimmer4141VS.gallo.jpgGalloThis bracket features 2 big boys, both over 6'4, but with Gallo holding an edge in the weight department by a solid 300 lbs. Zimmer is Old School FCP and has been posting since he was 8 years old. Gallo is more New School, but has definately shown his value to FCP. This is a tough call, but this isn't the "Viva la Raza" bracket for nothing...WINNER-Gallo

You saying some people made it through that are broke mofos? That isn't right.
U mean all poker players aren't broke mofo's?
Before my semi round match up Id just like to point out that no one wants to be bffs with a guy that cant even hit 30/50 from the top of the key
LOOOOOOOOOL

On to our 3rd Bracket Final as we feature the "Grandpa White and the 7 dwarfs" bracket....Fluffdog.jpgFluffdogVS.Chrozzo.jpgChrozzoIn this "Grandpa and the 7 dwarfs" bracket final we feature 2 worthy contenders. On one side we feature Cash Game and Tounrey monster Fluffdog. On the other we feature the dwarfiest of all dwarfs Chrozzo. While I could indeed get much more money from Fluffdog if I needed a transfer, I would have to miss out on the drunk texts I get from Chrozzo...and anyone who is on that drunk text list of Chrozzo's knows how golden that it. GG Fluffdog and treat yourself to a manicure after such a great run!!! :club::D:ts:4h:D:5c WINNER- Chrozzo

This bracket features 2 big boys, both over 6'4, but with Gallo holding an edge in the weight department by a solid 300 lbs. Zimmer is Old School FCP and has been posting since he was 8 years old. Gallo is more New School, but has definately shown his value to FCP. This is a tough call, but this isn't the "Viva la Raza" bracket for nothing...WINNER-Gallo
LOOOOOOOLSimply incredible, this entire thread

And last but absolutely not least...we have an absolute grudge match in the "Wait till next year" Bracket...Cubs90210.jpgCubsfan90210VS.chris8.jpgChgocubs99bottlesofbeeronthewallWow...what an epic clash of lovable losers. Cubsfan90210 vs. Chgocubs99bottlesofbeeronthewall. An absolutely immovable force vs. a totally immovable object. On the one side of the ring we have Cubs44 who is actually a member of the Tom Selleck Fan Club. On the other side we have Chgocubs99 who loves making drunk threads and late night Wendy's runs. To top it all off...both are sik twisted human beings and that has only a little to do w/ them being Cubs fans!!! This reminds me of Rocky II...Chgocubs99 throws a haymaker that floors Cubsfan44, but the force of the punch has him awkwardly blow his ACL in the process. The ref starts the count...1....2....3....and both fighters look in trouble...Cubs44 is out cold and Cubs99 is writhing in pain. 4....5....6.....7 and Cubs44 is just starting to gain his bearings while Cubs99 is clutching his knee trying to get up...8...and Cubs44 makes it to the ropes but can't pull himself up and falls into a heap on the ground...it looks like Cubs99 is going to win...9...and as Cubs99 tries to rise off his good leg his other knee suddenly buckles...10!!! The crowd looks on in stunned amazment...we have a DRAW!!!! With no winner advancing....Chrozzo is freerolling to the finals!!!!WINNER- Chrozzo since they both lose....WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR BOYS!!!!!!However...all is not lost for Cubs44 and Cubs99....They always have....chrisjeffmtnsjc1.jpgEach Other!!!

And last but absolutely not least...we have an absolute grudge match in the "Wait till next year" Bracket...we have a DRAW!!!! With no winner advancing....Chrozzo is freerolling to the finals!!!!WINNER- Chrozzo since they both lose....WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR BOYS!!!!!!
YES YES YES. I was RIGHT