Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, the drunk kid won it all??
No...we still have the PMJ vs. Gallo game soon and the winner gets Chrozzo in the final!

Whoever finally takes this down is going to have to make one epic acceptance speech. The quality of this thread is going to put the winnah under a ginormous amount of pressure to deliver. :club:

Go Gallo! The drunk rooster was my pick from the beginning. Bodog had him a 3-2 favorite to take the whole thing down. The weiner has to be from Chicago no?

Well the moment has arrived! Time for the Final Four....errr....Final Three!!!In our 1st...err...Only Semi-Final!!!The CHAMPION of the "Who stole my Poi" Bracket....PMJ.jpgPMJVS.The CHAMPION of the "Viva la Raza" Bracket....gallo.jpgIn yet another classic match-up of TAG vs. LAG, uber nitty PMJ takes on ultra Laggy Gallo. Can my "man-crush" PMJ survive the constant 3 betting of Gallo? Or will PMJ set a Hellmuthian trap on the crazy rooster and snap call his ash w/ the goods? While PMJ was basically my 1st teacher and is the top seed in the tournament, Gallo's photshop skills help him take the day here...WINNER- Gallo

LOL @ your bff being between Gallo and Chrozzo....Seems the jokes on you buddy
LOL at being a Cubs fan!!!
wow. A little bit of a size difference between the last 2 eh?
Hopefully Chrozzo doesn't have Gallo fall on him!
Bwahahhahahahahha!sidenote- Is it me or does one of the Chicubs named guys look like this guy?001876286457.jpgbradley_cooper.jpgCubs90210.jpg
Yeah except Jeff (Cubs44) somehow looks gayer...
Truffle Shuffle ONE TIME!!
OMG....can we make this avatar happen someone???
I mean seriously!!! GOD Im so pissed I could kick something right now!
Hey good buddy!!! Where ya been? Heard ya took a beating this weekend at the tournament. Lots of young boys overfilling you all day. That must be rough!!!At least you get to stay inside...can you believe it's snowing already....gahhhhhhhhh!Look on the bright side. Maybe that fat burrito muncher will win or the skinny drunk kid, but at least it wasn't phucking piece of schit SUITED UP winning!!! His ash got crushed in 1 round!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Is the winner being announced tonight or will it be postponed like the main event final table??
Now that would be some drama!!!Nah...results coming soon.UPDATE!!!We have a very special prize for the winner!!!