I'd love to know the Sklansky what-nots myself, would give me more piece of mind on how i'm running, but i'm on PT3, so as far as I know it's a no-go (unless someone knows if you can export PT3 hands to PT2?)
Set the PT3 processed folder as an Auto Import folder in PT2.
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol what's going on hereFull Tilt PokerPot Limit Omaha Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$16 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $162.05UTG+1: $212.80CO: $125.20Hero: $343.65SB: $73.05BB: $91.50Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with A :5c Q :D K :club: 9 :tsUTG raises to $3.5, UTG+1 calls, CO calls, Hero calls, SB calls, BB folds.Flop: Q :3h 6 :D K :D ($18.5, 5 players)SB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, CO checks, Hero bets $18.5, SB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, CO calls.Turn: 7 :4h ($92.5, 4 players)UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, CO checks, Hero bets $92.5, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, CO calls.River: 7 :D ($462.5, 4 players)UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, CO is all-in $10.7, Hero calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 folds.Results:Final pot: $494.6CO showed 4s Jc 8d AcHero showed Ah Qs Kd 9dUTG mucks Kh 6d 8c 5d

Put in a huge winning session today at 5/10 HU:monstersessbragpic.jpgSo, at 36 BI, that's my biggest winning session ever both in terms of BI and in terms of overall money won. Also, that finally puts me on track for a solid winning month as shown in my total August EV graph below.newaugev.png

Put in a huge winning session today at 5/10 HU:monstersessbragpic.jpgSo, at 36 BI, that's my biggest winning session ever both in terms of BI and in terms of overall money won. Also, that finally puts me on track for a solid winning month as shown in my total August EV graph below.newaugev.png
Nobody likes you.
agree, that's a great name -- so many times my images get filtered due to swear words.I guess you can't call a graph "GoFu*kyourselfFulltiltPoker.JPG" and get away with it.Who knew.IGGY - are you playing the 25k hu plo that's coming up??http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/25k-heads-up-...ld-championship
I'm assuming he knows this already, but there's a another $10K HU PLO shootout being organised, I think I speak for the whole of FCP when I say we expect nothing less than 1st place.

I was thinking I'd put maybe $2K or so into satellites for the Full Tilt tourney, but I'm not buying into the 2+2 one, no. If I was looking to take shots, there are a lot of soft 25/50 games that would be way better spots than that HU tourney that already has a bunch of 200/400 winners committed to play. And as for running good in terms of bets, it's basically because I ran ~15K above expectation at 5/10 whereas I'm still ~30K below expectation on 10/20 for the month.

Last month: 2 withdrawsThis month: 2 so farNot getting in much volume (which was my goal), but the money is ok. Goals for the rest of the month:1. Clear my stars bonus.2. Make $1k more.3. Get pretty good at PLO8.4. Lose 6.3 lbs.5. Unpack the stuff in my house.6. Win some money during the second AC trip.

I downloaded 30 CR videos today and watched seven. My brain hurts from so much poker strat. I'm excited to watch all of them though. I'll be able to start grinding in early September and I'm dying to play.

Do you mind if we call you Iggy Jnr.? :club: Sick Graph!!
Tricky question. It will probably take a lot lot more time for me to reach his limits (if i ever will) but i'd still rather stay BudBundy :)No offense to Iggy obv.
bdc - you're playing 50nl right? if so, wow
yep for the time being - it's HU though that's why the hand volume is a little low. If I can make another 3-400 this week, I'll be moving up to $100 shortly.Nice month bundy. Stay BudBundy, imo :club:
yep for the time being - it's HU though that's why the hand volume is a little low. If I can make another 3-400 this week, I'll be moving up to $100 shortly.Nice month bundy. Stay BudBundy, imo :ts
Thanks but it is not my month , it is since june 1st.I wish i was playing 49k hands a month :club:

My goal is to win money over the last third of the month. Not sure I'm going to try to fully recover to positive, but I'll be happy if I can play well.

Meh, back to down for the month. Since the last graph I posted, I put in 3 sessions, which were: +$13K, -$16K, -$24K in order.Overall, I'm down 8K for the month, but my equity-adjusted winrate is still 4.9 PTBB/100 which is about the only thing I can control.

my equity-adjusted winrate is still 4.9 PTBB/100 which is about the only thing I can control.
I've seen that on a couple of graphs.....wassat then?