Wpt Bay 101 Shooting Stars Last Night

Wondering if anyone watched the WPT last night on GSN I have heard others on here comment on Brandon's Cantu's behaviour before but never buy what people say till I see it for myself, well yesterday on TV it was there. Do we have another Phil Hellimulth in the making without the cursing of course. So much for not having self comproser. he can come and go as he pleases during a final table broadcast, wow give me a break. he may of won it but please grow up little boy, kids stop having baby type temper tampers at age 7. Wonder what others thought. especially the ones who played against him.For those who didn't see it he disappeared from the final table after losing a hand and returned late after the break. they rushed some hands fast to have him lose his blinds

hi Micheal, he a total moron after what I saw, and lucked out on too many handsJenn was great love her in itI wish Nosup4u' beat the crap out of him and he should of left him something outside his door in vegas before in left town, like some shit to step in

No matter where he is right now, some small alarm just went off in nosup4u's head. To the cantuputer!
that made me laugh hard. nice hand
No matter where he is right now, some small alarm just went off in nosup4u's head. To the cantuputer!
You are the best person on teh internets.

I not totally sure but I think Brandon took him out in the wsop, on an awfull handissue was the comment he made

Can anybody refresh us on the NoSup/Cantu story?
It's maybe the most over told and over brought up story on the board.They made a WSOP final table.Mark opens KJCantu 3bets 1010Mark shoves overCantu calls"You could have folded"Cantu goes on to ship the bracelet.Edit: I saw the majority of the final table last night, I didn't think he acted retarded at all.
It's maybe the most over told and over brought up story on the board.They made a WSOP final table.Mark opens KJCantu 3bets 1010Mark shoves overCantu calls"You could have folded"Cantu goes on to ship the bracelet.Edit: I saw the majority of the final table last night, I didn't think he acted retarded at all.
You forgot them being 1/2 in chips before this hand.
Start watching @ 2:20
I stand corrected the scum had a good hand, but still is a jerk for making that comment to Mark

Mark recently broke bread with Cantu last week at an undisclosed location off the strip. They ironed out there differences and Cantu offered Mark his guest house for any week in Sept to go over NL strat.

Damn, damn, damn this stupid video. KING OR JACK ONE TIME.

Although I thought Brandon's antics were a little silly last night, and he's one cocky egotistical bastard, he didn't come off douchey to me. Just way too into himself.Also, I'm stuck 5K in about 500 hands online today, so the last 24 hours haven't been good for me. First having to watch him sick luckbox every hand, and now endure torture playing. bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhMark

Although I thought Brandon's antics were a little silly last night, and he's one cocky egotistical bastard, he didn't come off douchey to me. Just way too into himself.
STOP THAT SHIT!!!You're wrong. People have told you you're wrong, so stop it immediately!I dunno what world you live in, but....Cocky, Egotistical, and Bastard, are pretty much equivalent to Douche!
I swear to god, EVERYTIME I watch that video I keep hoping for the Jack to hit on the river!!!In all honesty though, how much more was it to Cantu to call? I know Mark led out for 75k, then Cantu made it 250k, how much more did Mark shove?
STOP THAT SHIT!!!You're wrong. People have told you you're wrong, so stop it immediately!I dunno what world you live in, but....Cocky, Egotistical, and Bastard, are pretty much equivalent to Douche!
I agree he is a douche, especially after that comment to you, and would you leave the final table like thatI don't think so
I'm thinking of stealing that quote......What the hell...
In all honesty, that quote fits so perfectly with the rest of my sig... You have now upgraded my sig.
I swear to god, EVERYTIME I watch that video I keep hoping for the Jack to hit on the river!!!In all honesty though, how much more was it to Cantu to call? I know Mark led out for 75k, then Cantu made it 250k, how much more did Mark shove?
I think I had a little over 800K to start. So he was getting a little under 2-1 on his call. Mark
Although I thought Brandon's antics were a little silly last night, and he's one cocky egotistical bastard, he didn't come off douchey to me. Just way too into himself.
Pretty sure if you look up douchey in the DICKtionary those are all very much a part of the definition.