Happy Birthday Daniel !

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy birthday, Daniel! :club: When I was young, I used to think that 35 was the official start of "middle age." That gives you one more year to be "Kidpoker." How about "Manpoker," "In-my-prime-poker" or simply "Geezerpoker?"Anybody else have any suggestions for Daniel? We have a whole year to pick a new name for him.
He can be Kidpoker in the ironic sense?Happy Bday Daniel.

Back in 2005...Custom36: Hey, I want to be a moderator.Daniel: You've got a deal if you get rid of that Annie Duke avatar.Happy Birthday, Daniel. Many happy returns!

Birthdays suck. I seriously hate them. They never pan out the way you want them too.
Had 47 of em....................... the first 6 or 7 were cool. After that they began to get lame.
34 people, 34...lol Thanks
Thank you for at least pretending to know me when we run into each other in tournaments so that I can at least tell people that don't believe or understand that I'm a pro poker player that I know you and that you know me, to give me at least some credibilty.:DAlso, no matter what Bob says, I'm modelling my FCHL team after your AHL team. :club: