Sigh, Terribly Unfortunate

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JESUS SOMEONE GET ME SOME FUCKING WEED!
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ :'(
What did we tell you???? QUIT ADVERTISING YOUR SITE!!
lol qft damn i hate comeing to threads late, awesome post
I decided to pack up, leave, and take the gmanshade show elsewhere.gmanshade
Best to stick with your first instinct. Don't second guess yourself.jk. don't go....
which is bigger news---kevlar possibly leaving FCP or gmanshade possibly returning to FCP?
FWIW, I'd rather have you here than not here. But I'd also rather have Kevlar here than you.Therefore, I'd rather have Kevlar here than not here.

imo fcp is a good place if u want to call to the massives to have your thread seen by more people but the haus is good for getting advice for the most part with the occasional exception. Also this place is good for the fun smilies :club::ts:D:D:D:5c:4h:3h:qh:D:qh:icon_clap::icon_clap::D:icon_clap::icon_clap:

imo fcp is a good place if u want to call to the massives to have your thread seen by more people but the haus is good for getting advice for the most part with the occasional exception. Also this place is good for the fun smilies :club::ts:D:D:D:5c:4h:3h:qh:D:qh:icon_clap::icon_clap::D:icon_clap::icon_clap:
Were you in W's english class?Forgot to add were good at grammar flaming too :icon_clap:

SIIIGHHHHHGreat cash last night sir.... and then topping it off with winning the FTP 35k tonight for 10 large... sweeet.Come on back, pick a night, and all of us on FCP will go pantless...Keep it up.

SIIIGHHHHHGreat cash last night sir.... and then topping it off with winning the FTP 35k tonight for 10 large... sweeet.Come on back, pick a night, and all of us on FCP will go pantless...Keep it up.
so sick 70k last night 10 today wow

PokerStars Game #19144302845: Tournament #96580400, $100+$9 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2008/07/27 - 14:05:57 (ET)Table '96580400 50' 9-max Seat #8 is the buttonSeat 1: SBRounder (3615 in chips) Seat 2: matze86 (1490 in chips) Seat 3: KvGalen (1560 in chips) Seat 4: bigegypt (5980 in chips) Seat 5: bearsfan775 (2970 in chips) Seat 6: superbea (1470 in chips) Seat 7: Titantom32 (2970 in chips) Seat 8: Redmike72 (2535 in chips) Seat 9: PMJackson21 (2910 in chips) PMJackson21: posts small blind 10SBRounder: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to PMJackson21 [Qc Qs]matze86: folds KvGalen: folds bigegypt: raises 40 to 60bearsfan775: raises 2910 to 2970 and is all-insuperbea: folds Titantom32: folds Redmike72: folds PMJackson21: calls 2900 and is all-inSBRounder: folds bigegypt: folds Uncalled bet (60) returned to bearsfan775*** FLOP *** [Ac Qd 2c]bearsfan775 said, "sdlkajlfaskjdf"*** TURN *** [Ac Qd 2c] [5d]*** RIVER *** [Ac Qd 2c 5d] [Tc]*** SHOW DOWN ***PMJackson21: shows [Qc Qs] (three of a kind, Queens)bearsfan775: shows [Kh Kd] (a pair of Kings)PMJackson21 collected 5900 from potPMJackson21 said, "thats for leaving fcp and depriving me of your drunken posts"bearsfan775 said, "gtfo IM A GOD AND DESERVE BETTER"PMJackson21 said, "lol this is true"