The Next Big Thing To Hit The Poker Scene!

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isnt he reading the forum?
He offered me and whatgreatis $500 to drive to NJ to pick him up. (we claimed to live in Buffalo, we were trying to get him to fly to Buffalo to meet us...fake address and all....) He claims his car was JUST stolen, so he couldn't drive himself. We told him to spend the 500 on a plane ticket instead, but he wasn't too fond of that idea.
He asked me to lend him money since he busted his FTP account and I told him I'd ship him 100 if he takes a picture with a sign that says "TreMomey and FCP own my soul" and posts it on his myspace. I'm awaiting his response now
not a chance in hell
You're lucky that I'm an obvious joke account or none of this fun would've ever happened.
i dont understand. how did this thread get started? how did you find this guy
I played this donk who slowrolled (you must like him already) me like 2x during the match, but was horrible and was talking shit in the chat constantly. Jay was on the rail and was mocking him for me while I took his money.So, after I bust him, we both start taunting him until he leaves. Jay follows him to his new table and I do too and start mocking him while he's playing...LUCKY MELLOWho unprovoked, sends us his website thinking we're fanboys of his or something. And here we are.
So how did Zach_6869348858393757989829438758625 come across this balla?
Zach didn't find anyone, he just made the super thread. He was basically discovered accidentally by Naismith and I.
If Zach didn't out you a while ago this joke account could've worked.
Unlikely, since the real Mello would never be seen in a forum outside of his own.