The Next Big Thing To Hit The Poker Scene!

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I CALLED HIS NUMBER AND HIS MOM PICKED UP!!!!!
I told Jay to do some kind of scam, calling and pretending that there are billing issues with her account on 2girl1cup.comCan you imagine how much trouble he'd be in when she finds out that he looks at that?
I told Jay to do some kind of scam, calling and pretending that there are billing issues with her account on 2girl1cup.comCan you imagine how much trouble he'd be in when she finds out that he looks at that?
omg please do that and record it?

From what I can tell by a quick look at the ftp forums, he's been banned for scamming under a few previous accounts, and then finally banned as lucky mello (just from the forums). He also seems to have been banned as Shyt_outa_luck, and locomello, and both of those also have their own FTP screen names.

From what I can tell by a quick look at the ftp forums, he's been banned for scamming under a few previous accounts, and then finally banned as lucky mello (just from the forums). He also seems to have been banned as Shyt_outa_luck, and locomello, and both of those also have their own FTP screen names.
He keeps telling me he wants to stake me but I have to sign up for some ultraprepaid site. I told him no and why cant we just xfer on ftp and he said because he has more money on there and it's easier, lol.

59 yo retired male looking for a discreet bud to meet regularly for JO only. straight guys only no gay stuff. hairy a plus on stomach and chest but please be clean shaven down there. The twist is that I want a bud who can come live with me during storm season so we can go outside and JO during a tornado. My ultimate fantasy is to have us tied with leather belts to pipes like Helen Hunt and Bill Paxton at the end of the movie Twister and have our feet being sucked up into the vortex and while we are doing that we can JO (poss. handjob exchange) to climax into the vortex. Obviously this is impossible and dangerous to attempt so I would be Ok with just JO looking at a tornado. Lets meet up and find out if you are the regular JO bud I need for the job.--- Randy(guest)Someone was nice enough to post that in Mello's forums.LOL.

Can someone befriend him and take screen shots of his page.Also, he went from 16 to 18 since this morning apparently.
Other dude is his younger brother imo. And yes please to part number one.