The Next Big Thing To Hit The Poker Scene!

Otis the Pug (Observer): LOL. You scammed the dude and claimed it was poker. :)PocketHeadies: Lucky Mello: ok coin flip thisPocketHeadies: Lucky Mello: and i willOtis the Pug (Observer): That's hilarious.PocketHeadies: Lucky Mello: ok course ill send it back un less u win itLucky Mello: who agrees not to send back?Otis the Pug (Observer): It appears that no one agrees. :)DBarrera (Observer): yo melloDBarrera (Observer): get on aimPocketHeadies: "ill send it back"PocketHeadies: melloPocketHeadies: please dont b that guy....chico_8441 (Observer): i agreePocketHeadies: i really trusted u i talked to u earlier todayDBarrera (Observer): i agreeLucky Mello: theres 1PocketHeadies: i would have obv folded my Js thereLucky Mello: theres 2Otis the Pug (Observer): Dude, do what you want. LOL. Steal from the guy if you want to. :)Lucky Mello: play me for itPocketHeadies: mello i talked to u ealier.....Otis the Pug (Observer): But it's obviously stealing.Lucky Mello: lol thats not stealingPocketHeadies: i g2g to sleep have work at 8:30....PocketHeadies: i only played u cause i played and talked to u ealier and u seemed coolLucky Mello: thats pokerPocketHeadies: thats poker?PocketHeadies: Lucky Mello: ok course ill send it back un less u win itLucky Mello: when?Otis the Pug (Observer): Angle shooting = pokerPocketHeadies: cheating people.....PocketHeadies: i played u ealier today.....Otis the Pug (Observer): You should include that at www.luckymello.com. :)Lucky Mello: thats not cheatingOtis the Pug (Observer): How to angle shoot someone.Otis the Pug (Observer): Scamming 101.DBarrera (Observer): i could be allen cunningham and be matusow's friend but if i take his money, i take his money.. thats thatPocketHeadies: peoples word is everything is poker....Lucky Mello: i even told mike mattasow the same thing when ive played him PocketHeadies: i really wouldnt have flipped u....Lucky Mello: tyDealer: Hand #7228182505PocketHeadies (Observer): mello please dont b that guyThis is 100% real. LOL.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full Tilt Poker Game #7228360896: Table Thin (heads up) - $0.25/$0.50 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 1:37:32 ET - 2008/07/15Seat 1: Lucky Mello ($26.25)Seat 2: Acid_Knight ($53.40)Lucky Mello posts the small blind of $0.25Acid_Knight posts the big blind of $0.50The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Acid_Knight [Kd Ts 3d 8d]Lucky Mello calls $0.25Acid_Knight checks*** FLOP *** [As Kh 4d]Acid_Knight checksLucky Mello checks*** TURN *** [As Kh 4d] [Kc]Acid_Knight checksLucky Mello checks*** RIVER *** [As Kh 4d Kc] [Ks]Acid_Knight bets $1Lucky Mello raises to $4Acid_Knight raises to $13Lucky Mello calls $9*** SHOW DOWN ***Acid_Knight shows [Kd Ts 3d 8d] four of a kind, KingsLucky Mello mucksAcid_Knight wins the pot ($26.50) with four of a kind, KingsAcid_Knight: HAHAHAHAHAH*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $27 | Rake $0.50Board: [As Kh 4d Kc Ks]Seat 1: Lucky Mello (small blind) mucked [Tc 5d 2h 2s] - a full house, Kings full of TwosSeat 2: Acid_Knight (big blind) showed [Kd Ts 3d 8d] and won ($26.50) with four of a kind, Kings

I think Lucky Mello and this guy should fight it out...ballinke7.jpg
Those of you who read my Mike the Wigga thread? This is a pretty good impression of Mike's bro Nicky.Nicky had less weapons though, and less billz.
PocketHeadies: just ship me my $$$ back im poorLucky Mello: lol okPocketHeadies: u promise?Lucky Mello: ok course ill send it back un less u win itLucky Mello: doesnt mean i willLucky Mello: i never promisedWhat a douchebag
Jay no HH from Mello?
LOL. One hand. He had nut straight, I had second nut straight. He hit and ran. :club:

was railing him at his 55...thought i got him to play me but then he came to my 5/10 table with 250 and insta sat outLucky Mello: hey broLucky Mello: how u doing wisconsin kid: LETS PLAYwisconsin kid: I WANT TO GAMBLELucky Mello: ur to goodwisconsin kid: lol uve never seen me playLucky Mello: what made u look me upwisconsin kid: ive heard u were the bestwisconsin kid: and i wanted to challenge the bestDBarrera (Observer): "too good"

I played a $60 turbo sng with mello earlier, he made a decidedly poor reshove with QT and almost no fold equity, went out to AQ. I managed to continually get my money in bad, so I obv took it down. That's all I got.

Lucky Mellow reported for fraud???Lucky Mellow just tryin to help people out
Ohai mello's AIM.CraziiRikann (2:38:14 AM): hey broCraziiRikann (2:38:17 AM): its melloEdit: Oh no, and his phone number. I should probably leave that out of here, but it's in the link.
Edit: Oh no, and his phone number. I should probably leave that out of here, but it's in the link.
Why?Cross post for convince CraziiRikann (4:23:40 AM): 973-304-1197I'm just throwing it out there, not that I'm legally encouraging any of you to do anything.
Why?Cross post for convince CraziiRikann (4:23:40 AM): 973-304-1197I'm just throwing it out there, not that I'm legally encouraging any of you to do anything.
Jay needs to redownload that iphone app immediately
20-1 he still has it, and yes yes yes yessssss.
Cross post for convince
Oh, convenience. I couldn't figure out what the hell you were trying to say there.
If he did do this he better do it right. That mean's recording the convo and posting it on here. Maybe that'll get him to be a featured member of the month.
If he did do this he better do it right. That mean's recording the convo and posting it on here. Maybe that'll get him to be a featured member of the month.
Dude Jay is so good at that shit it's scary. He got like everybody he knows with it real bad, and people he didn't get yet will be gotten eventually.
Dude Jay is so good at that shit it's scary. He got like everybody he knows with it real bad, and people he didn't get yet will be gotten eventually.
Stop trying to play down the fact you got pwned!Would love to hear how two of his phone calls ended in people calling the police