The Next Big Thing To Hit The Poker Scene!

i never thought about coaching i would have to look up the going rate.I think if you keep losing with straights or sets to flush draws or full house draws you probably arent waiting for safe cards enough or maybe youre on a site where flushes hit more often. i would play on full tilt only because draws hit less and wait until safe cards hit before you get money in with sets and straights and stuff.
Yeah I'm fully convinced Stars is rigged. Like this just a second ago I had pocket 4's and I went all in and the guy had AK and he hit a king, I'm tired of suffering these kind of bad beats, it's pissing me off..Someone told me suckouts happen alot less often on FTP, I'll have to research about getting some money on there so you can train me... I can't wait to be as good as you!
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is true that I have no idea, but doesn't most of Jersey suck in general? No offense Tre.
actually no, there are some areas that are as nice as anywhere on the East coast...problem is Hawthorne isnt one of them.
i do want to help, thats why i wrote the tips in my site. i only want to steak good winning players. use my site to help u get better results then we can talk about me steaking you.
I heard Troyo is pretty good medium rare.
i never thought about coaching i would have to look up the going rate.I think if you keep losing with straights or sets to flush draws or full house draws you probably arent waiting for safe cards enough or maybe youre on a site where flushes hit more often. i would play on full tilt only because draws hit less and wait until safe cards hit before you get money in with sets and straights and stuff.
Ok.Who is this?Really, this must be a jopke account....fess up.
Thread delivers for sure.Lucky Mello, you don't live tooo far from me. I'd like to propose a live HU match between the two of us. 5/10nl whatever location you want, I'll come to your parent's house if you want and your dad can deal the game. Only restriction is your boy with the sunglasses and the blowout in the gallery photo is not allowed to be present because it will likely put me on tilt. We must play for a set amount of hours and each time I bust you you must reload for the full amount of 1k. If you beat me, I'll pay you double whatever amount you beat me for. If I beat you I get to take over your awesome web page. book it.
I'll DEAL !!!Let's get this going... :club: Dan

He was siting 10/20 PLO Deep HU with Lee Watkinson. Lee didn't want to play, so he left and I sat in, after selling half of my action to Zach. Mello didn't want to play :club:

He's in 4 freerolls. If he swept 1st prize in all of them, he'd make $103.38.
lol, he's probably BUSTO now..... He obviously didn't read his own advice on BR management....

I thought this was hilarious, don't judge me on how I played the hand please, just enjoy the comments.PokerStars Game #18707584959: Tournament #94712483, $50+$5 Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2008/07/09 - 21:58:46 (ET)Table '94712483 9' 9-max Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 1: JFS1986 (3990 in chips) Seat 2: Doing324 (2865 in chips) Seat 3: buskavy (3440 in chips) Seat 4: tinkirk (5690 in chips) Seat 5: Yannam (3185 in chips) Seat 6: crf250rider (2980 in chips) Seat 7: rapstarr (2810 in chips) Seat 8: ~SANDOG~ (3330 in chips) Seat 9: troyomac (3280 in chips) ~SANDOG~: posts small blind 15troyomac: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to troyomac [As 9d]JFS1986: folds Doing324: folds buskavy: folds tinkirk: folds Yannam: folds crf250rider: folds rapstarr: folds ~SANDOG~: raises 60 to 90troyomac: raises 180 to 270~SANDOG~: calls 180*** FLOP *** [4c 8h 3s]~SANDOG~: checks troyomac: checks *** TURN *** [4c 8h 3s] [2h]~SANDOG~: bets 330troyomac: calls 330*** RIVER *** [4c 8h 3s 2h] [5d]~SANDOG~: checks troyomac: bets 1200~SANDOG~ said, "u dippp ****tt"troyomac said, "JJ"~SANDOG~: calls 1200*** SHOW DOWN ***troyomac: shows [As 9d] (a straight, Ace to Five)~SANDOG~: shows [4s 4d] (three of a kind, Fours)troyomac collected 3600 from potbuskavy is disconnected buskavy is connected troyomac said, "lol"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3600 | Rake 0 Board [4c 8h 3s 2h 5d]Seat 1: JFS1986 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: Doing324 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: buskavy folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: tinkirk folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: Yannam folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: crf250rider folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: rapstarr (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: ~SANDOG~ (small blind) showed [4s 4d] and lost with three of a kind, FoursSeat 9: troyomac (big blind) showed [As 9d] and won (3600) with a straight, Ace to Fivetroyomac: lol~SANDOG~: wanted u to see it~SANDOG~: fucccking morontroyomac: thanks lol~SANDOG~: jokerstars idiot~SANDOG~: calling stations i LOVE ittroyomac: irony~SANDOG~: guess u knew runner runner str8 was coming~SANDOG~: jokerstars way of life ;)troyomac: thought i had the best hand~SANDOG~: lol wow

troyomac: lol~SANDOG~: wanted u to see it~SANDOG~: fucccking morontroyomac: thanks lol~SANDOG~: jokerstars idiot~SANDOG~: calling stations i LOVE ittroyomac: irony~SANDOG~: guess u knew runner runner str8 was coming~SANDOG~: jokerstars way of life ;)troyomac: thought i had the best hand~SANDOG~: lol wow
:club::ts:D :D :4h:5c:D:3h I WANTED YOU TO SEE!!!!!!!! Oh man, oh man oh man, I wanted to say something funny and witty about how dumb that is, but there's just nothing to say. I WANTED YOU TO SEE!!!!!! hahahaha
:club::ts:D :D :4h:5c:D:3h I WANTED YOU TO SEE!!!!!!!! Oh man, oh man oh man, I wanted to say something funny and witty about how dumb that is, but there's just nothing to say. I WANTED YOU TO SEE!!!!!! hahahaha
Then he called me a station loool.

I don't want to catch up on this thread, but can I get a cliffnotes of who this Mello feller is and why we make fun of him so much?Mark

I don't want to catch up on this thread, but can I get a cliffnotes of who this Mello feller is and why we make fun of him so much?Mark
Think Ryland if he were a member of the Sopranos.