The Next Big Thing To Hit The Poker Scene!

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merby if you could find a way to take a picture of yourself and replace your head with the happy face holding a bunch of one's it would be the best picture ever imo.
I was actually planning on doing that, but I'm at work right now... and I don't have any Canadian Tire money lying around my house.
You have time to enter all the Starbucks locations in the world into a GPS, yet you won't read through an epic thread.... ridonkulous...
Come on, you know me better than that. I stole the file from someone else :club: I was just formatting it how I wanted it.Mark
Merby if you could find a way to take a picture of yourself and replace your head with the happy face holding a bunch of one's it would be the best picture ever imo.
A nice women's sweater and frosted tips is a must though.
A nice women's sweater and frosted tips is a must though.
[ ] Did not get the reference[x] Got the reference[x] LOL'd[ ] Will dig up topic link[x] Too lazy to dig up topic link

I played with Lucky Mello last nite at 2/4 PLO($160 cap). He ran pretty well and finished up around $400 or so with one or two big suckouts. I was hitting nothing at the beginning and was down $400 before climbing back to even. I'm glad I decided to purchase SmartBuddy yesterday :club:.

Every time someone mentions "lucky mello" i think of that Moutnain Dew ripoff called "Mello Yello".Does anyone remember that?melloyello.png
mello yello keeps me awake at work. mt dew is too syrupy for me.it's common around here (midwest), but i guess it's hard to get just about everywhere else. if anybody is really is determined to get some, i'll ship cans for cost :club:
mello yello keeps me awake at work. mt dew is too syrupy for me.it's common around here (midwest), but i guess it's hard to get just about everywhere else. if anybody is really is determined to get some, i'll ship cans for cost :club:
screen name? I will take roughly $700 dollars worth!(PM me)

Lucky Mello tip of the day [really from his site]:"In late position, raising an opponent on a bluff or steal is often safer however, since you aren't put in the awkward position of checking the turn if your opponent decides to call. In the majority (but NOT all), if a weak opponent calls a raise on the flop and checks the turn, they likely have a hand that is decent but not a monster. Whether or not they will fold is a decision that you must be able to make. Hopefully if you have them pegged as the weak player to attack, you will know they will fold. Otherwise, you are in a sticky situation if they call another turn bet, as you'll almost certainly have no way of pushing them out of a pot on the river. "

Lucky Mello tip of the day [really from his site]:"In late position, raising an opponent on a bluff or steal is often safer however, since you aren't put in the awkward position of checking the turn if your opponent decides to call. In the majority (but NOT all), if a weak opponent calls a raise on the flop and checks the turn, they likely have a hand that is decent but not a monster. Whether or not they will fold is a decision that you must be able to make. Hopefully if you have them pegged as the weak player to attack, you will know they will fold. Otherwise, you are in a sticky situation if they call another turn bet, as you'll almost certainly have no way of pushing them out of a pot on the river. "
You know that he took, well (copy pasted) his tips from a website right ??? If not, it's in this thread somewhere......