Worst perk for most games, but not for Hardcore or SnD ANYTHING.
I listen for footsteps but I don't think the average player does. But, also at the same time I almost never play Hardcore or SnD.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

Agreed on LBP... It looks cool, but I'll definitely need to try it first. But I'm that way with most games, I have to REALLY like it to buy it. I just don't play games enough to get everything that looks interesting.
I just read some more stuff on Little Big Planet and apparently what they haven't been showing is that the majority of the game is a sandbox where you build your own platform levels to play through and share with others. I'm about 99% sure I have no intention of touching it.I rented NCAA 09 to check it out. I like the dynasty mode and dealing with the recruits. The QB Quizzes after you throw a pick are sort of neat too. I made my kid the top recruit in the country and he put my school as #2 on his list. I think I should ground him.

Mets swept the Dodgers.ALCSGame 1: Det 1 NYY 6Game 2: Det 8 NYY 7 12innGame 3: NYY 4 Det 7Game 4: NYY 15 Det 4Game 5: NYY 0 Det 5Game 6: Det 4 NYY 13Game 7 will be played later I hope...

I rented NCAA 09 to check it out. I like the dynasty mode and dealing with the recruits. The QB Quizzes after you throw a pick are sort of neat too. I made my kid the top recruit in the country and he put my school as #2 on his list. I think I should ground him.
I started a dynasty (using Michigan of course) and am 1/2 way through the season. I started out unranked but after beating ND/Illinois/PSU I've worked my way into the top ten at 7-0. My son had OSU and ND as the other top two schools he was considering, but I swung him my way so next season I'll have the greatest college QB ever starting on my squad. I also have the top 2 CB's, top HB and Best LB all looking at me as thier number 1 school. That would be 5 of the 8 best players in the country. I think that means I own at recruiting.

osdf[WIHGT9 Q]09JEWFNAS;KCJGame 7: Det 8 NYY 10Detroit took lead 2-0 off Cabrera HR 2nd inningYankees tie it it with 2 run HR by Arod 2nd inningYankees take 3-2 lead with Cano single 2th inningTigers tie it 3-3 with Cabrera HR 4th inningTigers take 5-3 lead with RBI's from Renteria and Briand 5th inningYankees take 7-5 lead with GS by Giambi 5th inningTigers tie it 7-7 6th inningYankees take 8-7 lead with Jeter dinger 7th inningTigers tie it 8-8 with Granderson HR with 2 outs 9th inningYankees win with Abreau walk off 2 run HR in bottom of 9th GAME OVERMets beat NYY 4-2 to win World Series.

Bad AI, they should know Arod doesn't preform in the playoffs.
He came into the series with 0 HR's and 3 RBI's. He left the series with 4 HR 13 RBI's. I helped him get out of his playoff slump. Now it's time for the draft after losing a bunch of players to retirement or Free agency.
PS3 weirdness.. I want to play it.
That looks aweome.
He came into the series with 0 HR's and 3 RBI's. He left the series with 4 HR 13 RBI's. I helped him get out of his playoff slump. Now it's time for the draft after losing a bunch of players to retirement or Free agency.
Your his slump buster....
did sbriand ask to be traded?

Drafted some players, sent them all to the minors. I picked up the following in free agency:Xavier Nady to replace Guillen at firstJason Kendall to play catcherCasey Fossum for middle relief to replace GrilliA closer from japan, I forgot the name, to replace JonesKyle Loshe for Long reliefAnd the big free agent pick up of the season, Johan Santana to replace Kenny RogersPitching Rotation:SantanaVerlanderWillisBondermanRobertsonLineup:Granderson CFPolanco 2BGuillen DHOrdonez RFCabrera 3BBriand LFNady 1BKendall CRenteria SSBench:IngeRayburnSantiagoThamesClevenPlayed fist game and Johan pitched 5.1 Innings, 3 hits 6SO 0ER before breaking his toe and out for 3 weeksLost to KC 5-1Nady with the singl RBI

Wow awesome thread. Here's what I've been playing on my 360:Tiger Woods 08- Got really addicted to it for the first two weeks that I had it and haven't played it much since apart from the occasional round here and there.Need for Speed Carbon- I don't even know why I picked this up. I'm not a fan of car racing games at all but it was on the $10 rack at GameStop so I picked it up. Only played it once, got bored of it and haven't played it since.Gears of War- Awesome game. I'm not done with the storyline yet because I started playing online instead. But definitely a must own for any 360. Can't wait for GoW2.GTA IV: Played it a lot when I first got it but not much lately. Is the mission everyone seems to be stuck on 3 Leaf Clover? If so, that's the one I'm at also. Although I've only tried it once. But overall awesome game as well and online play is pretty fun.FIFA 08- Any other soccer gamers here? I'm a big fan of the FIFA series and this is the game I've been playing the most lately. I put a ton of online play into this game when I first got it and have an online record of something like 17-9 and a level 3. But I decided to concentrate on Manager Mode instead. I'm on my 4th season on Manager Mode and didn't want to be unrealistic by starting with a 5 star team so I've been playing with Santos Laguna from the Mexican League my first 4 seasons. My 1st season I had a so-so regular season but got eliminated early in the play-offs. Then drove them to back to back Champonships the next two seasons and I'm currently 5 games deep into the 4th season leading the league with a 5-0 record and the best Defense in the league with only one goal allowed. This might be my last season with this club since I'd like to move to a European League and perhaps bring up a second division English or Spanish team into 1st division.Games on the to buy list:MLB 2K8CoD4

FIFA 08- Any other soccer gamers here?
Yea I like them. I havent picked up any for the next gen consoles because I can't decide between FIFA and PES. Most people seem to think PES has better controls and more realistic gameplay, but FIFA has all the licensing and has supposedly started to catch up in the gameplay dept. I'll probably wait till the 09 versions and pick one then.

The pitching in 2K8 was crazy at first glance but once you get the feel its f-ing sweet. I think they hit 10 homers on me in the first game but there is still 161 more! I still got games that are waiting to be started :club:

The pitching in 2K8 was crazy at first glance but once you get the feel its f-ing sweet. I think they hit 10 homers on me in the first game but there is still 161 more! I still got games that are waiting to be started :club:
dude, I know you have a PS3 get MLB 08: The Showit is superior to 2K8 in almost every conceivable way
dude, I know you have a PS3 get MLB 08: The Showit is superior to 2K8 in almost every conceivable way
Can you score in that damn game? lol. Granted, I've only played Road to the Show, but still... I go on little stretches hitting 300ish, but then I go like 0-20, it's brutal. Too realistic, lol.
Can you score in that damn game? lol. Granted, I've only played Road to the Show, but still... I go on little stretches hitting 300ish, but then I go like 0-20, it's brutal. Too realistic, lol.
I have no problems scoring runs in that game, albeit it's tougher than most games. Realism is what I look for in sports games, which unfortunately is almost unheard of.also try a Road to the Show with a pitcher...much more fun
I have no problems scoring runs in that game, albeit it's tougher than most games. Realism is what I look for in sports games, which unfortunately is almost unheard of.also try a Road to the Show with a pitcher...much more fun
Yeah, I'd imagine it'd be a bit more fun.Kidding about too realistic, but I do struggle at times.

Its so hard to hit for power in 2K8, They say i step to early almost everytime. I got a question for SBriand since you played a season already. Do you let the catcher call the game for you, and when your hitting do you swing in a smooth motion or are you jerking the right stick back and forward real quick. I used the classic (cheater) controls in 2K7 so this is frustrating.Does anybody play that COD4 game anymore? Im sure we got enough people for a game or atleast a team.

Its so hard to hit for power in 2K8, They say i step to early almost everytime. I got a question for SBriand since you played a season already. Do you let the catcher call the game for you, and when your hitting do you swing in a smooth motion or are you jerking the right stick back and forward real quick. I used the classic (cheater) controls in 2K7 so this is frustrating.Does anybody play that COD4 game anymore? Im sure we got enough people for a game or atleast a team.
At first I did what the catcher wanted but after awhile I just did what I wanted. I would follow them usually after 2 strikes so I could up my ratings of certain pitches.I could never get the batting down. I was like 15 games down early in the season simply because I couldn't hit so I just went back to classic. lol