excellent choice, although I'm not sure if there is enough new stuff for me to upgrade from 08
Concur. It's a great game though.
Get it so I have people to play with, ****. :club:
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

Get it so I have people to play with, ****. :club:
LOL, Just get 08 for cheap.But lemme know if you wanna play LBP, or Resistance 2, Rockband 2, NHL 09, MLB 08.... those are the main ones. I also have MK2 downloaded, not sure if you can invite friends or not to that one. But that would be sweet.
LOL, Just get 08 for cheap.But lemme know if you wanna play LBP, or Resistance 2, Rockband 2, NHL 09, MLB 08.... those are the main ones. I also have MK2 downloaded, not sure if you can invite friends or not to that one. But that would be sweet.
I have NHL 09 and RB2 for 360 :club:.Got Resistance 1 for cheap today, gonna pick up Resistance 2 after I beat it.Message me to play LBP at any time!
I haven't played the DLC, but I was playing the regular game earlier. As I was playing I was noticing how inferior the graphics are compared to a lot of other games. I really didn't notice until a day or two ago.
When I read this a week ago I was like, whaaa? From what I remember GTA IV had some top notch graphics.But as I fired up the game tonight for the first time in a few months to finish the Assassination missions I definitely see what you're talking about.It probably has something to do with the amazing graphics the latest games have to offer, like Gears of War 2 or Fallout 3.Compared to these latest games, what were actually top notch graphics a year ago are now considered inferior.

okay okay, y'all convinced me to replay gta4. there was an update for the ps3 version. it now includes trophies. i got a trophy after the first cut scene in the apartment. "off the boat" trophy or something. a trophy. for getting off the boat and driving a few blocks. essentially for starting the game. i sort of giggled.

Killzone 2 or Halo Wars?!? I'm so torn!! Will post thoughts on whichever one I choose.Edit: Played Halo Wars. Seems really short. Played for 2 1/2 hours and am on 7/15. Really simple but still fun.
I'm not sold on Killzone unless you own a PS3 exclusively. To me it looks like "just another shooter" with pretty graphics. I know the PS3 fanboys are creaming themselves thinking the game is next coming of god himself. I'm sure the game is great, but I don't think it's anything you can't find elsewhere.btw, here's are the reviews for Halo Wars http://www.gametrailers.com/player/45932.html and Killzone 2 http://www.gametrailers.com/player/45018.html
I'm not sold on Killzone unless you own a PS3 exclusively. To me it looks like "just another shooter" with pretty graphics. I know the PS3 fanboys are creaming themselves thinking the game is next coming of god himself. I'm sure the game is great, but I don't think it's anything you can't find elsewhere.btw, here's are the reviews for Halo Wars http://www.gametrailers.com/player/45932.html and Killzone 2 http://www.gametrailers.com/player/45018.html
I try to avoid reviews honestly. I understand how they can be useful to people who are deciding whether to spend their 60 bucks on a game but I play them all free anyway. Safer to form my own opinion. FEAR2 specifically. I played it through and actually really enjoyed it. Afterwards I checked out the reviews. They talked about the cut in and how the graphics were occasionally sub par. I didn't see any of that. But I bet if I had read the review first I would have been looking for it and it would have taken away from the experience. If that makes sense.Hopefully gunna finish off Halo Wars tonight and start Killzone tomorrow. See what happens.
You've been playing everytime I've signed onto XBL and levelling at a rapid rate!
Yea I was sick all weekend and decided to pop Mass Effect back in after having not played it for about a year, and now I can't stop playing it. I just finished the game, and I completed more side quests than I ever have before. I ended up finishing the game at level 53, which is the highest I've ever finished on a playthrough. Now I'm trying to get to level 60.

My brother gave me LEGO Indiana Jones for 360. I already have LEGO Star Wars so I'm not interested in playing through another one. Do you guys have any suggestions for new games? I'm not interested in a first person shooter but other than that I'm open for anything.

My brother gave me LEGO Indiana Jones for 360. I already have LEGO Star Wars so I'm not interested in playing through another one. Do you guys have any suggestions for new games? I'm not interested in a first person shooter but other than that I'm open for anything.
Street Fighter IV and Fallout 3 are both good choices.

Picked up Gears of War 2 last night and played it for a bit.So far I don't see much difference as far as gameplay compared to GoW1.But like I said, I only played it for like 30 minutes.

Halo sucks. Like for real.
I don't like Halo either but that's because to me it's just another FPS in a big line of them, now tell us how good whatever PS3's newest FPS is so I can laugh at the irony or your statement some more.Halo Wars isn't even a FPS, its a RTS and a lot of people are saying that it's possibly the best RTS game released for consoles. Impressive in a genre that is dominated by PC titles.I realized last night I bought Infinite Undiscovery for my 360 and haven't played it yet :(I hate when I do that.