Propbet On How Poorly Girls Understand Forums

I was reading this last night and for some reason the following really got my funny bone:

Originally Posted by SomethingClever Have you ever dressed up like a French maid?noHave you ever said "lol" out loud as if it were a real word?noHave you ever been offended by your own body odor?noHave you ever thrown an object at another person's head?yesCan you do an unassisted pullup?yesWhat cartoon character do you think is sexiest?road runnerWhat is your theory on JFK's assassination?i dont have oneDo you like mayonnaise?yesHave you ever put a squirrel down your pants for the purposes of gambling?no
Also, DN pwnage:
david sklansky or daniel negreanu? daniel, since i know he's a poker player
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squirrels are for girly girls. Badgers are for men.BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER

The 1st 64 pages are the FIRST prop bet, where people can ask unlimited questions. After that members are limited to asking 5 questions per hour per member. This forces the BBV4L people to ask more interesting questions to get her, rather than find out ways to drive her insane with 5,000 questions. It is MUCH more interesting from page 64 and on (imo)

The 1st 64 pages are the FIRST prop bet, where people can ask unlimited questions. After that members are limited to asking 5 questions per hour per member. This forces the BBV4L people to ask more interesting questions to get her, rather than find out ways to drive her insane with 5,000 questions. It is MUCH more interesting from page 64 and on (imo)
Thanks, I'm going back in.

Lol at her discussing loving degrading sex, and also touching herself while reading some of the questions. Interesting stuff imo. I'll be pretty shocked if she does this, it's not worth it imo.

this can't be a girl. the first pic is just too fake. the answer to "if you had a dog what would you name it?" was "neo." like nionio? she knows who patrick antonious is. granted, most chics want to know who he is, but non-poker playing chics do not know him. she likes degrading sex...plausible. but masturbating to a bunch of comments by undersexed poker players? hardly. i read almost the whole thing, especially once the questions were limited, and i find it hard to believe that this is a woman. although the dude rubbing one out on her pic is priceless....

this can't be a girl. the first pic is just too fake. the answer to "if you had a dog what would you name it?" was "neo." like nionio? she knows who patrick antonious is. granted, most chics want to know who he is, but non-poker playing chics do not know him.
Wat? Srsly? Neo from the matrix wouldn't make more sense!?

the posts of some of the people in that thread are horrifying.I never thought of myself as a prude.....but now I have to wonder.

Moral of the story: hot girls are stupid. Here is my question: I've only read bits and pieces, but why doesn't she just give up? She's already out $150, and if she gives up it's only another $150. And here is my answer: she is a ridiculous attention whore, and absolutely loves answering all these questions. Really, she'd gladly do it sans-bet.

Moral of the story: hot girls are stupid. Here is my question: I've only read bits and pieces, but why doesn't she just give up? She's already out $150, and if she gives up it's only another $150. And here is my answer: she is a ridiculous attention whore, and absolutely loves answering all these questions. Really, she'd gladly do it sans-bet.
she may be stupid, but not all hot girls are stupid lol,
She actually has a new bet now. Forum members can only post 5 ?'s per person per hour and she has to answer them for 3 weeks. If she wins, $2000. If she loses, $1000. Different odds, with a chance for her to make her money back and THEN some.

i have officially read the entire thread. yes, i am a loser. the sex questions are hilarious. the questions about her dead father are not. people who post very long stories with embedded questions are tools. the story about 3 random girls watching her blow a guy at a party, while possible, is probably bs. i still think it's a he and there is an underlying prop bet where it's a guy and he has to get X number of people to try & have sex with him/her/it.

BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER
MUSHROOM MUSHROOM
She actually has a new bet now. Forum members can only post 5 ?'s per person per hour and she has to answer them for 3 weeks. If she wins, $2000. If she loses, $1000.
ORLY? Like I said I only read bits and pieces but I knew she was on to the 2nd bet with the 5 questions. I thought it was for $150 vs $150 though.
i still think it's a he and there is an underlying prop bet where it's a guy
I agree that there's at least a 33% chance that this is the case.

Taken from Post #635

What is at Stake-If she wins: She wins $2000. Bet is over. She doesn’t have to continue to answer questions.-If I win: I win $1000. It is reduced to $300 (I give her back $700) if she continues to respond to you all for 3 more months). Not every question of course, just at least twice a week, as to respond to 20 questions if there are 20, if not then all the questions from that week.-It took us a while to come up with, and agree to stakes that we both thought were fair.

Quote:Originally Posted by ALLTheCookies A rock or a dead person, which of these more resembles your personality? I thought this was pretty funnyLOL @ her thinking these guys are degens, she makes $50k/yr and she was selling her soul/dignity for $1k....sigh

UHHH HUMMMMMMMi'm definately NOT stupid, but I am definately HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I would bet money this was Skalansky's way of keeping himself busy since he couldn't afford the $50K HORSE.the question is...is he the bettor or the bettee?